Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Is This Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Normal? (558 Views)

Is This Normal During Sex / FEMALE- Why Am I Always Hot Is This Normal..? / Please Is This Normal During S3X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Normal? by vybzkartel: 11:29am On Sep 24, 2021
Is it normal for a married woman to tell her normal male.friend that she is seeing her menstrual period?
Re: Is This Normal? by Jeon(m): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2021
vybzkartel:
Is it normal for a married woman to tell her normal male.friend that she is seeing her menstrual period?

To Nigerians it's not normal. Even having a male friend as a single lady is a problem [not to mention married ]because they {zoogerias will assumed that you guy's are fuvkin }.... But in other nations are free from such useless thoughts.. ......

By the way everyone are aware that women are having and seeing menses..

Re: Is This Normal? by Gentlerespect76: 11:37am On Sep 24, 2021
vybzkartel:

Lol.
Let's make it clear: you are warming your way gradually into another man's wife's bosom. Retrace your footsteps to avoid stories that touch the heart. You are warned.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Normal? by vybzkartel: 11:44am On Sep 24, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

Lol.
Let's make it clear: you are warming your way gradually into another man's wife's bosom. Retrace your footsteps to avoid stories that touch the heart. You are warned.

And why do u assume I am the person in question?

Besides, what's the correlation between menses and a woman's bosom
?
Re: Is This Normal? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:45am On Sep 24, 2021
undecided
For what?
Re: Is This Normal? by TarOrfeeek: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2021
It's normal

Let her tell you when her pant is spotted.

Let her tell you when she ovulate.

If her husband akamu is not thick enough you can help her add more akamu but make sure it's through the back door.

You're a momo man.
Re: Is This Normal? by vybzkartel: 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
It's normal

Let her tell you when her pant is spotted.

Let her tell you when she ovulate.

If her husband akamu is not thick enough you can help her add more akamu but make sure it's through the back door.

You're a momo man.

Ah ah?
Re: Is This Normal? by Gentlerespect76: 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
vybzkartel:

And why do u assume I am the person in question?

Besides, what's the correlation between menses and a woman's bosom
?

Okay. Maybe you think we are children. How is the matter so important to that person that he has to approach you and you in turn had to bring it on Nairaland? My intention is not to argue with you. You know what's good for you besides my advice. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Sapa: 6 year+ Fb Account Going For Shikini Money / Parts Of A Woman's Body / All What You To Understand About Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Leak Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.