Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,494 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Can Loan Sharks Connive With Arm Robbers Or Kidnappers To Rob Customers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Loan Sharks Connive With Arm Robbers Or Kidnappers To Rob Customers? (509 Views)

Romantic Pepper Seller Gets Girlfriend's Name Carved On His Arm (video) / How A Man Divorce His Wife After Being Raped By Arm Robbers. Pictures / Female Student Stabbed To Death After Resisting Arm Robbers To Rape Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Loan Sharks Connive With Arm Robbers Or Kidnappers To Rob Customers? by BanLoanSharks: 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
can loan sharks connive with arm robbers or kidnappers to rob customers?
i have been using these loan sharks for a while now. i am talking of gocash, xcrosscash, palm credit, newcredit, cashmall, cashpal etc etc .
i noticed that when ever i have a reasonable amount entering my bank, i get strange calls ffrom people i dont know.
i dont even know how these loan guys know when i have big transactions.
sometimes , they give my number to other loan sharks to start calling me to get loan.
what prompted me to open this thread is because of a very strange call i received 2 days ago.
the guy called and asked if i was mr ........ i said yes, and he asked if i do car rental, i was surprised because i never posted my number anywhere.
i told him no and he was asking of my location. when i got angry and asked him where he got my number he cut the call.
this happened 2 hour after i made transactions of close to 800k.
considering the fact that i get loans amounting to 700k and pay up all in less than 1 week most times, do you think these people must have pinned me out as a potential rich guy they should attack?
do you think they can give my number and details to kidnappers and armrobbers that pay for the info??
have you experienced this before?
also, is it possible yo change my bvn?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Loan Sharks Connive With Arm Robbers Or Kidnappers To Rob Customers? by samuel051: 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
BanLoanSharks:
can loan sharks connive with arm robbers or kidnappers to rob customers?
i have been using these loan sharks for a while now. i am talking of gocash, xcrosscash, palm credit, newcredit, cashmall, cashpal etc etc .
i noticed that when ever i have a reasonable amount entering my bank, i get strange calls ffrom people i dont know.
i dont even know how these loan guys know when i have big transactions.
sometimes , they give my number to other loan sharks to start calling me to get loan.
what prompted me to open this thread is because of a very strange call i received 2 days ago.
the guy called and asked if i was mr ........ i said yes, and he asked if i do car rental, i was surprised because i never posted my number anywhere.
i told him no and he was asking of my location. when i got angry and asked him where he got my number he cut the call.
this happened 2 hour after i made transactions of close to 800k.
considering the fact that i get loans amounting to 700k and pay up all in less than 1 week most times, do you think these people must have pinned me out as a potential rich guy they should attack?
do you think they can give my number and details to kidnappers and armrobbers that pay for the info??
have you experienced this before?
also, is it possible yo change my bvn?
Those loan apps own more than one apps and their relatives and friends own too,they send good customers information to their WhatsApp group where others send you invitation to come take loan. I use to get those invite till I stopped paying loans after they stole from me,since then non of them invites me to take loan again..
Re: Can Loan Sharks Connive With Arm Robbers Or Kidnappers To Rob Customers? by BanLoanSharks: 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
samuel051:
Those loan apps own more than one apps and their relatives and friends own too,they send good customers information to their WhatsApp group where others send you invitation to come take loan. I use to get those invite till I stopped paying loans after they stole from me,since then non of them invites me to take loan again..
Can you please elaborate on what they stole
Re: Can Loan Sharks Connive With Arm Robbers Or Kidnappers To Rob Customers? by samuel051: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
BanLoanSharks:
Can you please elaborate on what they stole
after payment, they still went to deduct 15k from my account,reached out to them and d customer care girl was talking trash.i borrowed again and blocked my card that week and refused to payback.
Re: Can Loan Sharks Connive With Arm Robbers Or Kidnappers To Rob Customers? by BanLoanSharks: 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
samuel051:
after payment, they still went to deduct 15k from my account,reached out to them and d customer care girl was talking trash.i borrowed again and blocked my card that week and refused to payback.
lol they deserve that. i wll soon change my cards
Re: Can Loan Sharks Connive With Arm Robbers Or Kidnappers To Rob Customers? by samuel051: 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
BanLoanSharks:
lol they deserve that. i wll soon change my cards
better o bro before they wipe out all your money and fold up one day just like mmm.
Re: Can Loan Sharks Connive With Arm Robbers Or Kidnappers To Rob Customers? by asdsoe2(f): 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
LOL

1 Like

Re: Can Loan Sharks Connive With Arm Robbers Or Kidnappers To Rob Customers? by samuel051: 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ofcourse you already granted them access to your phone so they can access it remotely anytime..
Re: Can Loan Sharks Connive With Arm Robbers Or Kidnappers To Rob Customers? by baralatie(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
samuel051:
Ofcourse you already granted them access to your phone so they can access it remotely anytime..

(1) (Reply)

. / Free 1k On Ilot App, Instant Withdrawal / The Kings That Beg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.