Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) (31236 Views)

APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) / Oduduwa Protesters Confront Paid Protesters In New York, USA / Orji Kalu Hosts 8 Ambassadors, Top Government Officials, Others At His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by GreaterFuture(m): 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
No stopping people
Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by omoteacher(m): 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
shocked

The protesters won't feel intimidated. Na

people wey get Pali dey face una. Yeye

gunMent.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by TheGift: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
It is only how to confront they know. How about engaging them reasonably, no! Na so so confrontation. As if they don’t have rights to self determination.
Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by Parachoko: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
Funny video grin
Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
Yoruba confronting Yoruba because of Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by Myhusband(m): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[s][/s]

Political slavery? Rubbish trash. So you don't have ond holders in the SW who have stolen govt money?
Some of you just post rubbish without using any common sense.
There are people with less education in the SW also who are eating fat on stolen govt money.

the thing pain the idiot, aboki that can't read and write are in Abuja offices taking money in huge to flex with olosho in Dubai

mention where those Yoruba are ? we are tired of you aboki, go to hell

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by jditimiya(m): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
A new Nigeria is just by the side, after this government we will start to rebuild the new Nigeria that all Nigerians will be proud of. I believe and i know that the new face of Africa will be Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by pedrilo: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
Na we dey do ourselves.
Buhari dey inside hall Jeje, d real enemies of progress are these men in suits fighting d protesters

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by TheGift: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[s][/s]

Political slavery? Rubbish trash. So you don't have ond holders in the SW who have stolen govt money?
There are people with less education in the SW also who are eating fat on stolen govt money.

Don’t mind Him, the Southwest leaders that have cornered the commonwealth of a state and ensured that it is their family members and cronies that run key positions nko? Or what about their brother that is the Vice President?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by nisco18ng(m): 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
I truly had a dream that Prof. Yemi Osibanjo will complete the tenure of President Buhari to become Nigeria's next president.
It's my prayer that this dream becomes a reality!
Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
[[s]quote author=Myhusband post=106128236]

the thing pain the idiot, aboki that can't read and write are in Abuja offices taking money in huge to flex with olosho in Dubai

mention where those Yoruba are ? we are tired of you aboki, go to hell[/quote][/s]

Omo ale ni Baba n la Baba e. Aboki ko, aboniki ni.
Ole, olodo dindinri atole. Go to Alausa alone and see very junior staffs with high school diploma who are making more money than some college degree holders will ever make in their lives. Dumb ass ret@rd. There are civil servants who have more money than some commissioners.
I'm sure you can find this in all State govts all over the country.
Stop posting rubbish trash that doesn't jive with reality. You must be a kid who have not seen anything except for reading headlines on NL.
Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by Perseverance127: 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
grin grin
AntiBMC:
They carried their nonsense intimidation tactics go New York.

That one with potbelly think say na bu height... ordinarily, that short man go beat am, tear that im monkey coat wey im wear.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by Perseverance127: 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
;Doh no
Sensitivity:
Wonders never cease
Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
TheGift:

Don’t mind Him, the Southwest leaders that have cornered the commonwealth of a state and ensured that it is their family members and cronies that run key positions nko? Or what about their brother that is the Vice President?
Don't mind the mumu olodo. I alone know of civil servants at Alausa who are living like kings just for being in the right department where they make way more than their salaries. Some of these people have houses here in the US. When they come to the US, they spend money like it's nothing yet their salary is about 200k a month.
They visit Disney world and spend $10, 000 just for hotel, food and other things not to talk of ticket from Nigeria.
The worst part is that the same civil servants will also be complaining about how the govt is bad as if they are not part of govt. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by JimiJunji: 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
Meanwhile in the north...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG09Bo3uvAw

Govt with misplaced priorities.
Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by JubrilBuhari: 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
Imagine government official assaulting unarmed civilian.
Terrorism government.
Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by Abujason: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
Doxjosh1:
More drama in New York as Nigeria government officials confront Oduduwa protesters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RJPNixWKPc

Useless government. Dem think US is same as Nigeria where people are denied the freedom to express themselves. The idiotic government officials should have been arrested for infringing on people’s rights to assembly and self expression.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by faste: 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
jditimiya:
A new Nigeria is just by the side, after this government we will start to rebuild the new Nigeria that all Nigerians will be proud of. I believe and i know that the new face of Africa will be Nigeria.
For how long?Finish!
Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by Fastlinkpro: 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
If this was IBOP now, you will see may erection here
Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by kechywillz(m): 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
They took their intimidating gragra to another mans home soil. Its safe it happened in US,had it been it is Nigeria he could been battered or shot

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by Myhusband(m): 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[[s]quote author=Myhusband post=106128236]

mention where those Yoruba are ? we are tired of you aboki, go to hell[/s]

Omo ale ni Baba n la Baba e. Aboki ko, aboniki ni.
Ole, olodo dindinri atole. Go to Alausa alone and see very junior staffs with high school diploma who are making more money than some college degree holders will ever make in their lives. Dumb ass ret@rd. There are civil servants who have more money than some commissioners.
I'm sure you can find this in all State govts all over the country.
Stop posting rubbish trash that doesn't jive with reality. You must be a kid who have not seen anything except for reading headlines on NL.

aboki that can't read are in Federal offices taking money in huge money to flex with olosho, who's talking about state govt, I'm talking about federal govt that don't allow States to control their resources that aboki have little or none yet aboki ond Islamic graduates benefit in majority. I know many southerners who are working under aboki that can't read and write in Abuja secretariats, this is a national body but you're talking about ond who can read and write and even exercise their duties without any errors

I know you're a political opportunist and you're bent in defending your paid masters at the detriment of your sanity but you know what I'm going to screw you up with words

so I said bring it on, I dey here for you

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by onuman: 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
Doxjosh1:
More drama in New York as Nigeria government officials confront Oduduwa protesters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RJPNixWKPc

Paid fat government officials who don’t suffer what the average Nigerians suffer from dysfunctional one Nigeria.

Why did the crowd not beat the hell out of the two so that next time they will learn to respect people’s opinions? Fools in a Democratic country but play for dictatorship in their home country.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by izubext007: 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nigerians with thier stupidity. What is the meaning of this.
Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by onuman: 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
Calling Officer, officer to intervene.

But they did not know that Arewa in Nigeria’s government can use crude oil and gas deposits in the south to bribe everyone in the world to keep one Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by btoks: 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
Big bellied man - Se kin sho ID mi
Protester - ID o'loorun wo cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
Myhusband:

aboki that can't read are in Federal offices taking money in huge money to flex with olosho, who's talking about state govt, I'm talking about federal govt that don't allow States to control their resources that aboki have little or none yet aboki ond Islamic graduates benefit in majority. I know many southerners who are working under aboki that can't read and write in Abuja secretariats, this is a national body but you're talking about ond who can read and write and even exercise their duties without any errors

I know you're a political opportunist and you're bent in defending your paid masters at the detriment of your sanity but you know what I'm going to screw you up with words

so I said bring it on, I dey here for you

Mumu olodo, so which one has more immediate impact on your daily life - an aboki in Abuja stealing federal govt money or the local civil servant that is stealing money meant for your local schools, roads and medical centers? Oh mumu, they also have Yorubas and others in Abuja doing the same thing.
I have never gotten a kobo from the Nigerian govt, on the contrary I bring hard currency into Nigeria to invest, empower and employ people.
I left Nigeria as a teenager long time ago more than likely before you were even born.
So get lost with your infantile shallow empty analysis.
Obviously, you don't really understand what the problems of Nigeria are, it goes deeper than what your shallow low IQ brain can comprehend.
Better go to your local govt and find out what's really going on, that's what I do whenever I'm in the country. I try my best to hold them responsible, and I also assist where I can. Instead of just making mouth and noise on Nairaland.
Done responding to your infantile rants.
Now get lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by McOluOmo: 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[s][/s]

my guy! That dude isn't from sw na Abokii be that

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by jditimiya(m): 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
Just watch and see, remember this for as long as you will live.
faste:
For how long?Finish!
Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by Coldsperm: 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
That stupid yeye Naija official dey lucky say na Oduduwa Protesters he tried those rubbish with. He should try it with those Ipob protesters and see if he won't use little kids feeding bottle for the rest of his miserable life. Ode!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by mybiz234: 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Why.

Agent of a destructive government, how you dey?
Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
Yimu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Andy Uba Told To Apologize To Primate Ayodele After Defeat / Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) / Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.