Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,477 members, 7,861,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) (31252 Views)

APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) / Oduduwa Protesters Confront Paid Protesters In New York, USA / Orji Kalu Hosts 8 Ambassadors, Top Government Officials, Others At His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by abs102: 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
What a country
Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by hurryup123(m): 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
Coldsperm:
That stupid yeye Naija official dey lucky say na Oduduwa Protesters he tried those rubbish with. He should try it with those Ipob protesters and see if he won't use little kids feeding bottle for the rest of his miserable life. Ode!!!
My thoughts exactly.
Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
Myhusband:
no sane Yoruba should be talking about 2023 election now, leave the election for south south and southeast and North

are you not tired of political slavery, we've educated people in majority yet we are still suffering while some Islamic ond holder in Abuja will be driving Benz because he's in govt through quota system

don't you people get it?
This sound disgusting. Only poverty ravaged, ethno-religious bigotry will spit this shit!
Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
Myhusband:
no sane Yoruba should be talking about 2023 election now, leave the election for south south and southeast and North

are you not tired of political slavery, we've educated people in majority yet we are still suffering while some Islamic ond holder in Abuja will be driving Benz because he's in govt through quota system

don't you people get it?
Even in the Yoruba states they are a lot of educated illiterates calling the shot at the helm of government.
If you called for proper educational certificate scrutiny the result will be most of our so called political leaders engaged in forgery

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by yetunsbay(m): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hangmnk:
Yoruba Vs Yoruba
so speaking Yoruba language is only meant for Yorubas right ?
Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by joefelin2345: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
yetunsbay:
so speaking Yoruba language is only meant for Yorubas right ?
Never mind the idiot. Even if the man is a Yoruba, is such behaviour only peculiar to the race? Yoruba Nation, no retreat, no surrender. Awa ti lo o. Irorun lobade.
Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by hslbroker2(m): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
Paragon311:
Imagine if it had happened in the Shithole....

Gun shot everywhere with teargas dispersing citizens...

Nigeria is truly living in the stone age..
Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by OMBIIGA: 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
I suggest you rephrase the topic to read 'Yoruba Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters in New York '
Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
If he tries this with biafra protesters... if he is not dead, he will be by now in New York hospital half dead
Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by lokoloko84(m): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
That video was annoying to me. The protesters should have dealt with that idiot verbally and put him in his place since physical assault would have been a crime.
He thought,he is in his silly country where people like him behave like emperors.
He will meet his Waterloo soon.
Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by blaqkid205(m): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
I can't blame the man because he was there on scholarship by the government see his suit self
Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by Myhusband(m): 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
Coronabirus:
This sound disgusting. Only poverty ravaged, ethno-religious bigotry will spit this shit!

I stand firm to my position you can go to hell for all I care bro
Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by Myhusband(m): 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Mumu olodo, so which one has more immediate impact on your daily life - an aboki in Abuja stealing federal govt money or the local civil servant that is stealing money meant for your local schools, roads and medical centers? Oh mumu, they also have Yorubas and others in Abuja doing the same thing.
I have never gotten a kobo from the Nigerian govt, on the contrary I bring hard currency into Nigeria to invest, empower and employ people.
I left Nigeria as a teenager long time ago more than likely before you were even born.
So get lost with your infantile shallow empty analysis.
Obviously, you don't really understand what the problems of Nigeria are, it goes deeper than what your shallow low IQ brain can comprehend.
Better go to your local govt and find out what's really going on, that's what I do whenever I'm in the country. I try my best to hold them responsible, and I also assist where I can. Instead of just making mouth and noise on Nairaland.
Done responding to your infantile rants.
Now get lost.

Haha na me make you cry this much, see epistle for Pete sake cheesy

I stand firm to my earlier post you jumped like loose monkey to quote. You can now go to hell that you belong to

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by LastProphet: 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
Myhusband:

don't you people get it?

I equally wonder why every other person has not revolted. For instance how is Pantami even qualified to be a level 12 officer but he's a minister because he's Fulani Muslim and a powerful imam? Imagine how many seasoned and over qualified southwesterners have loitered around and never got anything serious to do with their life yet this excuse of a failure is made minister? I don't know why any westerner should talking about election

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by Myhusband(m): 11:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
LastProphet:

I equally wonder why every other person has not revolted. For instance how is Pantami even qualified to be a level 12 officer but he's a minister because he's Fulani Muslim and a powerful imam? Imagine how many seasoned and over qualified southwesterners have loitered around and never got anything serious to do with their life yet this excuse of a failure is made minister? I don't know why any westerner should talking about election

no policies from Southern president that didn't favour Northeners will be allowed to be implemented but southerners dare not stop theirs from implementation and they say we aren't political slaves

only foolish westerners will.be talking about 2023 election. Yoruba should stay focus and leave this useless country

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
Myhusband:

no policies from Southern president that didn't favour Northeners will be allowed to be implemented but southerners dare not stop theirs from implementation and they say we aren't political slaves

only foolish westerners will.be talking about 2023 election. Yoruba should stay focus and leave this useless country
You need help, you will suffer in Nigeria for your ignorance, whilst others are building, you are imaging an illusion? You better pack your bags & leave the borders of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, soonest, the better for you.
Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2021
nisco18ng:
I truly had a dream that Prof. Yemi Osibanjo will complete the tenure of President Buhari to become Nigeria's next president.
It's my prayer that this dream becomes a reality!
The issue with this dream is that even if Osibanjo becomes president, the rot in this country caused by Buhari will take him eons to fix.
Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by Myhusband(m): 11:30am On Sep 25, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
You need help, you will suffer in Nigeria for your ignorance, whilst others are building, you are imaging an illusion? You better pack your bags & leave the borders of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, soonest, the better for you.

which others are building? which building? building that bandits and bokoharam northern made will soon collapsed

to you cow in north you're not living in delusion and not suffering, I guess you don't read how many people were killed in Zamfara? na southwesterners they kill?

you dumbass are the one suffering here and your building terrorist, you're still not ashame to mention it

it's obvious you Northerners no get shame for this your ignorance and illiterate statement
Re: Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) by jditimiya(m): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2021
faste:
For how long?Finish!
Just watch and see, this government just open the eyes and minds of Nigerians who want the best for this country. Yes many politicians has fail us, rob us, killed us, and steal away our rights and resources. But watch how we will grow and shame all of them after this government has gone to rest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives In Katsina For APC Presidential Rally / Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down / The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.