Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,887 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar (81404 Views)

Delta Poly Students Use Convoy Of Expensive Cars For Their Graduation Party / Delta Poly Students Celebrate Exit Of Rector By Sweeping Main Gate (Pictures) / Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by Vulcanheph(m): 12:04am On Sep 25, 2021
wonder233:
She is no grandma, she is just big. Learn the difference between age and size.
Abegi make I hear word.... That woman should be close to 40 if not more.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by Terrier99: 1:46am On Sep 25, 2021
Rector be like Class Rep for night school.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by TurnNewLeaf: 2:16am On Sep 25, 2021
flyingfvck:
When I dey UNILAG, I dey reason myself say I be latecomer in my late 20s.

Now look at this aunty flaunting what I was ashamed of.

Everything na mind set for this life aswear
lol same here bro
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by TurnNewLeaf: 2:17am On Sep 25, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Abegi make I hear word.... That woman should be close to 40 if not more.
you no well.
She's just a young lady with a body size of an adult..
She should be 24 or so

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by TurnNewLeaf: 2:18am On Sep 25, 2021
Gadafii:
lecturers go don sample this one tire before she got to that position cheesy
you dey reason like illiterate

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by Bunmhi(f): 6:47am On Sep 25, 2021
grin
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 25, 2021
Nwanyi oma, you are beautiful just the way you are.

She's beautiful, and young but has a big body

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by CampussNews: 7:30am On Sep 25, 2021
Ewoooo, ki le leyi? Lalasticlala I have found you a wife. We thank God.
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by symbianDON(m): 11:09am On Sep 25, 2021
Biko I am confused o! Who among the two is the rector and who is the sug president? Because my eye de do me like say na rector be the sug president o!
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by InHeaven(m): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2021
Sorry, is Buhari lean?
Are you sure everything is ok
Chidexter:
If that man was tall enough I'd have thought buhari had switched to English wear
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by oneTIMEman(m): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2021
I confuse till now.
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 25, 2021
Vulcanheph:
This one shock me oh.... The grandma no even shame self to come dey struggle post with her children agemates.
U are n idiot for that statement what has her age or stature got to do with her gaining or wanting more knowledge. Shallow brained baboon undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by NakwansaPolice: 11:13am On Sep 25, 2021
the lady go sweet for bed aswear

chubby bbw kiss

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 25, 2021
Veggieseedies:
Nwanyi oma, you are beautiful just the way you are.

She's beautiful, and young but has a big body
She's very young & beautiful.
I'm yet to understand all these uproar.
May b b'cos I'm surrounded by heavy duty ladies.
She's BIG by Nigeria Standard but not by the world standard.
Her mates in the DEVELOPED WORLD are extremely Large

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by Angelmykelis: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2021
undecided
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by milastranda: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2021
Madam SUG grin
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by Efezik007(m): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2021
@Op. Please verify news before you post. Ozoro poly those not have Rector as we speak. It's now VC. (Delta state universty of science and Technology). And that is not the VC.
Pro Jacob Oboreh is the VC. And moreover, Ozoro polytechnic SUG president is a guy, not female.
And finally, the environment is not Ozoro polytechnic.
Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by BigYash: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2021
This one is SUG mama,no be just president.. Rector be like her driver grin
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by IdJack(m): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2021
i am even asking, who is the Rector?

Wahala for Nigeria.

Kindly Visit my Signature for business news and updates.
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by Mom007(f): 11:16am On Sep 25, 2021
By the baby face, you will know she is young(ish), she just has a big body.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 25, 2021
Mom007:
By the baby face, you will know she is young(ish), she just has a big body.
She's not BIG.
Rather,
It's the MEN & Ladies around her that are MALNOURISHED
How can a Rector be that malnourished?
These people are not paid well at all.
Rather Nigerians should think of raising funds for that RECTOR to fund his daily dietary intake.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by Nauttyprof(m): 11:17am On Sep 25, 2021
Robisky001:
For those who are still bewildered trying to figure out who the rector is it's the one on the ancient coat. That coat nor dey market again.

grin grin grin grin Coat of our forefathers
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 25, 2021
wonder233:
Typical shallow Nigerian: body size automatically equals age. That was how one slowpoke was arguing the age of my neice with me, a child they gave birth to in my presence!
I don't know where you Nigerians get this hype of being the intelligent smart people...most nigerians are very dense and basic minded
We know say na small pikin she be.
We wan just make fun
U too dey take things serious

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by Vinnie2000(m): 11:22am On Sep 25, 2021
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin

So this man will come out tomorrow and start chanting "The youth is the future". Imagine this old man occupying SUG post.

Lolss..
Nah the Lady be SUG President oo.. cheesy

The Man is the Rector!! His Packed Hair and Trimmed size nai dey Cause the Confusion probably.. sad
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by Kajaard: 11:22am On Sep 25, 2021
Terrier99:

cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by derbykol(f): 11:24am On Sep 25, 2021
Terrier99:
grin
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by Gandollar(f): 11:25am On Sep 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

What are they really complaining about?
Honestly I failed to see.
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 25, 2021
InHeaven:
Sorry, is Buhari lean?
Are you sure everything is ok
Buhari was lean
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by stasius: 11:29am On Sep 25, 2021
What is the fuss about?

I see nothing significant.
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by BruncleZuma: 11:30am On Sep 25, 2021
potent5:
Ụmụ Chineke!
Eeeeeehhhhhhh!!!!
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by BruncleZuma: 11:30am On Sep 25, 2021
Terrier99:

grin grin grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/22d9689453caf1cd8e4da60495038966/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree / Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? / Science Courses One Can Study Without Physics In O'level?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.