Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) (29026 Views)

20 Points From 1 Corinthians 14 About Speaking In Tongues In The Church / Vatican Expels U.S. Cardinal Theodore Mccarrick For Soliciting Sex / Rccg Sunday School 1 October, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by Mailthaddeus(m): 6:59am On Sep 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
We said it long time ago that Covid is the Red Carpet to the Beast System.

The foot soldiers of the Lawless one are Spearheading the Enforcement of the Beast System.

Only those with Deep understanding will Understand these things.

Thank GOD for JESUS Christ. We do not need any Vaccine or green pass to access Eternal Life.

The Signs are Everywhere! JESUS IS COMING Quickly! Be Ready!

Kindly Focus on spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the salvation that is obtainable in His name. As for Covid, and the measures put in place to curb it, u are spreading ignorance. Vaccination is not new to humanity, and it's by choice. Vatican and many other offices demand u show proof of vaccination or proof that u have recovered from covid(natural immunity) to access their facility. So if u are not going to these places, then no need to worry about it.

And to u people. Jesus Christ is real, He is the only way to Heaven, for there is no other name given amongst men by which we might be saved. Seek the Him today while u can still find Him. He is faithful and just to accept u and grant u eternal life.
Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by ThankGodFriday(m): 7:09am On Sep 25, 2021
Repent of your sins

2 Shares

Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by DailyRollover: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2021
elonize:
hwfa chief
whatsapp me here boss @ 0901 two nine two 7864
Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by omojeesu(m): 11:03am On Sep 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
We said it long time ago that Covid is the Red Carpet to the Beast System.

The foot soldiers of the Lawless one are Spearheading the Enforcement of the Beast System.

Only those with Deep understanding will Understand these things.

Thank GOD for JESUS Christ. We do not need any Vaccine or green pass to access Eternal Life.

The Signs are Everywhere! JESUS IS COMING Quickly! Be Ready!

Yes, Jesus will come after the great tribulation!
Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by omojeesu(m): 11:03am On Sep 25, 2021
ThankGodFriday:
Repent of your sins

Yes, He will after the great tribulation!
Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by KnownUnknown: 11:17am On Sep 25, 2021
jaxxy:

He’s very free and entitled to state his opinion and I’m sure u can counter him with a better argument than meaningless insults.

That’s akin to countering a mental patient.
What do I counter the “beast system” with?
The beast slayer? What about vampire slayer?

Buffy the vampire slayer will slay the beast and prevent rapture and Armageddon.

We said it long time ago that Covid is the Red Carpet to the Beast System but the principalities of the nether world have something more inconspicuous brewing. Jesus is cumming.
Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by jaxxy(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2021
KnownUnknown:

That’s akin to countering a mental patient.
What do I counter the “beast system” with?
The beast slayer? What about vampire slayer?

Buffy the vampire slayer will slay the beast and prevent rapture and Armageddon.

We said it long time ago that Covid is the Red Carpet to the Beast System but the principalities of the nether world have something more inconspicuous brewing. Jesus is cumming.

But many people understand what he’s trying to say though in biblical codes. U can counter based on logic or science that supports covid prevention protocals or Smtn. Lol

He’s not exactly incoherent we get part of his msg. Though it’s not exactly accurate.
Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by KnownUnknown: 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
jaxxy:

But many people understand what he’s trying to say though in biblical codes.

You mean they share his delusions. There are no biblical codes.

jaxxy:

U can counter based on logic or science that supports covid prevention protocals or Smtn. Lol

You can’t counter religious superstition and hysteria with logic and science because if the person applied logic and science they would not hold the ideas in the first place. The superstitious person has to do it himself.
He didn’t get to his position through logic or science so you can’t use reason to talk him out of it. OtemAtum has shown on this forum that you either convince them through different superstitions and fables or you get their authority figure to command them. So, unless logic and reason are named Lazarus and Muoka, this cretin isn’t getting convinced. The only other way is when life and limb are in danger.

jaxxy:

He’s not exactly incoherent we get part of his msg. Though it’s not exactly accurate.

What is the message?!
Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by okwusdaddy: 12:41am On Sep 26, 2021
So what should be done to those who do not take the vacine becuase i remember that the whole world went on lockdown becuase of the spread of Covid 19.
Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by okwusdaddy: 12:45am On Sep 26, 2021
cucumbar:
I wonder why you lots keep comparing this vaccine to cholera and polio and other vaccines.
Were people forced to take those vaccines?
So what should be done to those who do not take the vacine becuase i remember that the whole world went on lockdown becuase of the spread of Covid 19.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members / My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? / Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.