Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,321 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

My Style, Carriage Intentionally Modelled For Success-kayode Ajulo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Style, Carriage Intentionally Modelled For Success-kayode Ajulo (319 Views)

Ladies Pose Their Backsides For Kayode Adebayo (Photos) / I Will Never Switch My Style Of Music For An International Deal Like Wizkid Did / Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Style, Carriage Intentionally Modelled For Success-kayode Ajulo by Yeskem: 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
Majority of the time, top lawyer and good governance advocate, Dr. Kayode Ajulo, talks about human rights, development and issues that promote egalitarianism. But there is also a soft side to the legal juggernaut, this much can be seen in this interview with KEMI YESUFU. Ajulo who spoke to Frontline News Online CEO at his exquisitely furnished head office tucked in the highbrow Maitama District of Abuja opened up on his impeccable dress sense, his love for classiness and why his mother is his biggest inspiration.

You are considered to be one of Abuja’s best dressed lawyers. Why do you pay attention to your dressing?

To be honest, it was until people complimented my dressing that I took a back seat to reassess myself, if they were being honest. I believe in people doing what makes them feel good, like looking well dressed. I started taking note of where to buy certain fashion items when people admire them on me. I can say, my love for dressing well started from my mother. Now, we call them fashion designers, but when I was young people involved in my mother’s trade were called seamstresses. From being a seamstress my mum started traveling to nearby countries to stock her shop. She later veered into book selling. In my home you must know how to sew. We all do till date. It was from my early years that I learnt how to design my clothes. Now, I don’t sow, but I still design for tailors to sow. I learnt how to combine colours from my mum. She is highly fashionable. She is the main explanation to my prioritizing looking good. Again, I believe that a lawyer should look presentable and dignified. There are lawyers I look up to and they look good every day. Quick to come to mind is Justice Kayode Eso. I think I picked my love for bowties from him. I got to know him when I was in elementary school. All the lawyers I look up to are stylish: Olumide Aluko, GOK Ajayi, they dress in the classic style. I also admire lawyers in the UK, they dress well, they drive good cars, they conduct themselves properly. I believe that in emulating certain good lifestyle choices of admirable personalities, one day you will be as successful as they are.

Read more @: https://frontlinenews.com.ng/my-style-carriage-intentionally-modelled-for-success-kayode-ajulo/

Re: My Style, Carriage Intentionally Modelled For Success-kayode Ajulo by dawnomike(m): 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
That's nice... But, does that mean that most abuja lawyers don't dress well?

(1) (Reply)

I Got 5k From This Empowerment Platform Just By Signing Up / Who Will Win The Bb Naija Grand Prize Among The Housemate? Predict And Win / I Love You Baby Girl Wizkid Appreciate Tems After Receiving Essence Platinum Pl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.