Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election (2107 Views)

Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole / Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku / Enraged APC Delegates Chase After Presidential Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election by pinkPUSSY(f): 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
I WILL JOIN ODUDUWA AGITATION AFTER 2023 IF POWER DOESN'T COME TO SOUTH W...

OLUWO OF IWOH

11 Likes

Re: 2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election by pinkPUSSY(f): 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
undecided

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election by Tochi3(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
Wey dat dia oduduwa rally with dia flag sef... cheesy grin

The flag don dey Show oo.. grin

He who lives in a glass house should never throw agbado ati cassava... and if you have a glass jaw watch how you cry and wail ..cos that jaw will break and cannot be able to eat agbado ati cassava... which calls for more wailings and gnashing.... grin

Your last pix Lol.. The true Definition of Tinubu' s urchins grin dat urchin in White long sleevel with the longest pipe rod might be... guess who.... grin

@pinkPUSSY... Ur mind dey there... more grease jare. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election by SlavaUkraini: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
The Notorious Drug Baron gave that Tout, 2 million Naira to fuel his car, because Drugnubu does not believe in one Nigeria..

And when he eventually loses this election, he would give billions of Naira to Yoruba nation agitators

12 Likes

Re: 2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election by paramakina202: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
LOL

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election by pinkPUSSY(f): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
Lets keep BATifying for now, we will go bck to Oduduwa agitation when Tinubu is defeated next year

13 Likes

Re: 2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election by pinkPUSSY(f): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
Odua on d beat grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election by Innocentman86: 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
Tinubu even though he is sick and a criminall is far better than that ipob Peter obi.
You think we don't know he is coming in to create sea port for ss/se and fall our economy in Lagos.
Peter obituary government will be against the elite and we will never allow that.
What nigerians need now is chop I chop government.
And the corrupt tinyubu will make the elite richer and we pack all the infrastructure to us in the sw.
Is the turn of the sw and tinubbu must be president.must

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
Exactly

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election by pinkPUSSY(f): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
Tochi3:
Wey dat dia oduduwa rally with dia flag sef... cheesy grin

The flag don dey Show oo.. grin

He who lives in a glass house should never throw agbado ati cassava... and if you have a glass jaw watch how you cry and wail ..cos that jaw will break and cannot be able to eat agbado ati cassava... which calls for more wailings and gnashing.... grin

Your last pix Lol.. The true Definition of Tinubu' s urchins grin dat urchin in White long sleevel with the longest pipe rod might be... guess who.... grin

@pinkPUSSY... Ur mind dey there... more grease jare. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election by Moh247: 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2022
I love Ipobians thinking they have any meaningful chance they are scattering PDP while APC goes stronger
Re: 2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election by pinkPUSSY(f): 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
Moh247:
I love Ipobians thinking they have any meaningful chance they are scattering PDP while APC goes stronger

Yes APC is intact, that's why we believe that Tinubu will win Osun and Oyo PDP controlled states but dont believe that Atiku will win any nothern APC controlled states..

Let's keep BATifying for now, we will go bck to Oduduwa agitation next yer

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election by Moh247: 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Yes APC is intact, that's why we believe that Tinubu will win Osun and Oyo PDP controlled states but dont believe that Atiku will win any nothern APC controlled states..

Let's keep BATifying for now, we will go bck to Oduduwa agitation next yer

Eyah... My fellow Oyo State born Acting Chief Justice of Nigeria head of Judiciary would soon teach you Politics and maths
Re: 2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election by pinkPUSSY(f): 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
Moh247:

Eyah... My fellow Oyo State born Acting Chief Justice of Nigeria head of Judiciary would soon teach you Politics and maths

Smh

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election by KanwuliaExtra: 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Hehehehehe. . . . Back to Oduduwa Republic. grin

12 Likes

Re: 2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election by slipperyanus07: 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
The Last picture got me cracking

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election by Ezeama400: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
Those linking Obi to Igbos are very useless...

Tinubu is even more threat to Nigeria unity

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election by Kalashnikov49: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
When Oluomo Speaks..Tinubu Speaks from the background.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election by MaliCampus: 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
As an Omoluabi,I don't want Tinubu to win or be the president of Nigeria. I want him to be our president in oduduwa nation.
In Odua Nation I stand gidigba with Tinubu.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
Moh247:

Hahahahaha
e pain am ooo
God bless ipinle

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election by techWriter3: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
dana stay BATifying for now, we will go bck to Nigerians s agitation when politicians is defeated next year
Re: 2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election by Authority1o1(m): 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
Okay...

Please, it's not wise to bring up Oodua topic for now so that people will not see through our real agitations. We want Oodua republic but our man must be delivered in order to get it through him when he wins.

Let's be batified for now but remember to always call Obi IPOB. #Bat2023 #I_am_ Batified2023.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election by pinkPUSSY(f): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Please, it's not wise to bring up Oodua topic for now so that people will not see through our real agitations. We want Oodua republic but our man must be delivered in order to get it through him when he wins.

Let's be batified for now but remember to always call Obi IPOB. #Bat2023 #I_am_ Batified2023.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election by Amb1045(m): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
Lol

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election by onomeabuja: 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
Vote...
AtikuOkowa for a better Nigeria

Re: 2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election by Dubaku543: 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
Lol
Urchins don run commot thread

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election by pinkPUSSY(f): 11:28am On Sep 27, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
I WILL JOIN ODUDUWA AGITATION AFTER 2023 IF POWER DOESN'T COME TO SOUTH W...

OLUWO OF IWOH

(1) (Reply)

Agberoism; Tinubu Loses More Supporters By Ridiculing Funke Akindele As An Ant / Arresting Simon Ekpa Will Not Help Matters Same As Arresting Nnamdi Kanu Did Not / Igbo's & Yoruba Relationship After 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.