Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him (43357 Views)

Girlfriend Of Lyta Drags Him Days After Reuniting With His Baby Mama Kemi / God Has Done It For ME, Lyta Shares His First UK Tour Experience With Billy Q. / Davido Spotted Licking Chioma After Reuniting With Her in Bahamas.video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by osbubud: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
pocohantas:
A baby has a baby smiley

Lol, funny
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by laurenslawecki: 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
xlinks.xyz
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by tnerro1(m): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
Even your boo get a boo
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
mmadu4:
That baby looks nothing like him . They must have pinned another man's pregnancy on him. Smh fear Nigerian women
He's not financially bouyant enough to run a DNA test?

2 Likes

Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
pocohantas:
A baby has a baby smiley
You are old enough to be his mummy. In other words you are a potential grandma wink

1 Like

Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by TeeGentle(m): 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
cool
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by Cokahot: 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
Aututu puyoyo. See wetin bleaching your skin don cause. Atutu puyoyo piking dem,extra worowor. Na joke o
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by Kilanee: 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

See More Photos Via www.. com
And do what with it?? tongue
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by Myhusband(m): 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
Tintinnoty:
I like his music but he seems not to take his music career serious

yahoo things no allow those boys go deep in music, music is a way of leaving poverty to them and not like a passion to someone like 2face and old days of 9ice

see him uniting with the boy and no fatherly love display, a kid will always be a kid

1 Like

Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by gnykelly(m): 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
pocohantas:
A baby has a baby smiley

Who's going to train them
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by Bamzyriches451: 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
Cute
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by PAWG(m): 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
Na Clipper sef undecided
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by anayolity: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
pocohantas:
A baby has a baby smiley

A baby gave birth to a baby for a baby
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by hosemujica: 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
pocohantas:
A baby has a baby smiley
Funny but true.
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by JimiJunji: 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
This dude looks alot like Roddy Rich.
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by MufasaLion: 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
Y'all should just shut up with "A baby has a baby" nonsense. At least he's not begging any of you to cater for himself or his son.

4 Likes

Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by Pidginwhisper: 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
anayolity:

A baby gave birth to a baby for a baby
Have you seen the babyMama? She looks way older, like early 30s.
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by Emola12(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
pocohantas:
A baby has a baby smiley
we will now call it baby boy
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by Crossroad1(m): 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Lyta has a babymama?
I see zlatan ibile everytime I see this picture
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by Arijude(m): 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
umarshehu58:
Moderator Dragnet is protecting shady deals on nairaland. Psalmz sold used phone claiming its new to one jeff2010, when jeff opened a thread to address his complain, Dragnet closed the thread without any reason just because psalmz is well known here(or maybe he is his guy) untop the matter, Dragnet banned me for 20years for just commenting on the issue. Is Dragnet protecting psalmz or what is my crime for commenting on the issue? Dragnet doesn't deserve to be a moderator here because many people here are complaining of him. Seun should do something before this guy ruin this forum.

And psalmz refuse to refund or profer a solution for the shady deal.

Below is screenshot of my ban and also the link to jeff's thread. Maybe someone can help jeff since Dragnet want the issue to die without jeff getting justice

https://www.nairaland.com/6758150/update-ordeal-psalmz

I know you will soon delete this post but i will keep posting
post it everywhere. This injustice.

1 Like

Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by tabaski: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
pocohantas:
A baby has a baby smiley
grin grin grin
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by Goldbw122(m): 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
They will look like brothers when they grow up. lol cheesy
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

Lyta has taken to Instagram to share a photo with his son days after his baby mama, Kemi Ayorinde shared excitement of them reuniting, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The singer reunited with his son months after Kemi went off on an Instagram rant, accusing him of being a deadbeat father and infecting her with an STD.

Lyta captioned the new photo he shared;

'Olanrewaju'

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUMOY16o9l6/?utm_medium=copy_link
product of fornicationalism
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by MIMOSAXY(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
umarshehu58:
Moderator Dragnet is protecting shady deals on nairaland. Psalmz sold used phone claiming its new to one jeff2010, when jeff opened a thread to address his complain, Dragnet closed the thread without any reason just because psalmz is well known here(or maybe he is his guy) untop the matter, Dragnet banned me for 20years for just commenting on the issue. Is Dragnet protecting psalmz or what is my crime for commenting on the issue? Dragnet doesn't deserve to be a moderator here because many people here are complaining of him. Seun should do something before this guy ruin this forum.

And psalmz refuse to refund or profer a solution for the shady deal.

Below is screenshot of my ban and also the link to jeff's thread. Maybe someone can help jeff since Dragnet want the issue to die without jeff getting justice

https://www.nairaland.com/6758150/update-ordeal-psalmz

I know you will soon delete this post but i will keep posting
oga of, later somebody go dey curse Buhari, just imagine dragnet as a judge.
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by AuroraB(f): 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
pocohantas:
A baby has a baby smiley
These girls do the most to have a male sad
He'll knock her up for her to disturb the cyberspace with her drama cheesy
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by izubext007: 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
That's why is called baby papa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts / Odunlade Adekola, Patience Ozokwor, Juliet Ibrahim And Basketmouth At An Event / Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.