Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him (43334 Views)

Girlfriend Of Lyta Drags Him Days After Reuniting With His Baby Mama Kemi / God Has Done It For ME, Lyta Shares His First UK Tour Experience With Billy Q. / Davido Spotted Licking Chioma After Reuniting With Her in Bahamas.video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by ifeanyichukwu100(m): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
angry grin grin
EXLOVER:
See small Lyta dor born pikin, me still dey comot preek immediately dey put my protein for the girl face.

Who do me this thing na?
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by Darkblood: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
How old is this guy?
Lmao �
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by aktolly54(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
umarshehu58:
Moderator Dragnet is protecting shady deals on nairaland. Psalmz sold used phone claiming its new to one jeff2010, when jeff opened a thread to address his complain, Dragnet closed the thread without any reason just because psalmz is well known here(or maybe he is his guy) untop the matter, Dragnet banned me for 20years for just commenting on the issue. Is Dragnet protecting psalmz or what is my crime for commenting on the issue? Dragnet doesn't deserve to be a moderator here because many people here are complaining of him. Seun should do something before this guy ruin this forum.

And psalmz refuse to refund or profer a solution for the shady deal.

Below is screenshot of my ban and also the link to jeff's thread. Maybe someone can help jeff since Dragnet want the issue to die without jeff getting justice

https://www.nairaland.com/6758150/update-ordeal-psalmz

I know you will soon delete this post but i will keep posting
I always hear about BAN on nairaland but is there no way someone can appeal a ban? Like giving fear hearing to concern people involved
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by UncleJudax(m): 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
Paternity test? grin cheesy
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by Bngf: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
Oh
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by delzbaba(m): 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
Why all this ghetto boys go dey airbrush their knees for picture, be proud of your dark knees or use better cream period.
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by CoolJulian: 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
Copy cat Nigerian musicians! You think living like black americans is the way to go? I pity una! Dis wan neva even start, e don become baby daddy... Tueh!
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by Seniorwriter(m): 12:39am On Sep 25, 2021
Kate06:
Cool.

I need influencer marketers from US/UK for partnership/collaboration on a new ecomm website promotion.

Reach out via the facebook id on my profile.

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by Larrykaysail(m): 1:25am On Sep 25, 2021
pocohantas:
A baby has a baby smiley
lol you no serious haha
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by chukwuibuipob: 5:14am On Sep 25, 2021
sad
aktolly54:
I always hear about BAN on nairaland but is there no way someone can appeal a ban? Like giving fair hearing to concern people involved
.U go FEAR some pipu here oo.I knw about 6 Nairalanders dey gave 20 yrs ban for speaking out against daylight scam.OYO is Ur case if u fall victim lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad lipsrsealed
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by chukwuibuipob: 5:20am On Sep 25, 2021
grin sad u go fear that jeff2010 thread.Mant hidden post/20 yrs ban grin grin sad sad. When some of us go don reach 50,60 etc.Some go don join his ancestors sad embarassed.I just dey laff sha
MIMOSAXY:

oga of, later somebody go dey curse Buhari, just imagine dragnet as a judge.
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:50am On Sep 25, 2021
illicit:
I just dey ejaculate anyhow, anywhere....
Werey grin
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by princewarri1985: 8:56am On Sep 25, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

Lyta has taken to Instagram to share a photo with his son days after his baby mama, Kemi Ayorinde shared excitement of them reuniting, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The singer reunited with his son months after Kemi went off on an Instagram rant, accusing him of being a deadbeat father and infecting her with an STD.

Lyta captioned the new photo he shared;

'Olanrewaju'

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUMOY16o9l6/?utm_medium=copy_link
Lyta is the result offspring of a midget mother marrying a midget father, i pray make he pikin tall oh,
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by Zzyy(m): 10:22am On Sep 25, 2021
Dis guy de bleach shege
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by Bunmhi(f): 11:17am On Sep 25, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by ofiko123(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

See More Photos Via www.. com

Signs of the end..
Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by chukwuibuipob: 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
sad May we not see Evil.God reject bad thing angry sad grin.May wey not jam unfortunate Sadist sad
MIMOSAXY:

oga of, later somebody go dey curse Buhari, just imagine dragnet as a judge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him by Kwinity(f): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lyta is too young for babymama saga..but seems he enjoyes being dragged by that lady.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Fan Hugs Olamide On Stage At Glo Event In Rivers (Photos) / Regina Daniels With Her 17th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.