Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 (36044 Views)

Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (0 - 2) On 14th April 2024 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 / Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (0 - 3) On 8th November 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by JohnnyPalmer: 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kingcalls:

Shut up ur dirty mouth...ur little dwarf has been exposed in the farmers league..go and mourn him... biggest fraud in football history... as we predicted, he will flop... he has flopped

He has flopped after 2 starts without a goal? grin grin

It obvious they have swapped your brain matter with cement

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by abc115: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
No tap in today from positioning Tapnaldo?

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Chibuking1402(m): 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
maynation:

One would expect you to have "tapped" a million and one goals when it really matters on buying your CR7.

Who would have ever thought AVL and every small team in England would be a big problem even after buying Penaldo? Or should we talk to PSG to loan you guys Messi, Neymar and Mbappe ?
0:1
Liverpool aren't anyone's mate, let's focus on this embarrassing loss biko.

grin

Why are you rival fans always hating on Ronaldo... why are this tap in tap in from you guys, if you're a striker and got opportunity to score via tap in will u prefer not to score so that fans wouldn't say u score a tap in goal likewise penalty...I don't really understand all this una problem with Ronaldo... that guy has score are manner of world class goals but u choose to be blind to it all..why all this hating to a man that doesn't even know u exit?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Wordson(m): 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
Martinez39s:
Season is still fresh. Salah, Mane, Jota and others will return to their default setting as the season progresses: missing tons of chances, fatigue and lack of trophies.
wrong!! Our default setting is winning and scoring goals if u wish to know. last season was an incidental blip in dat setting
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Truvelisback(m): 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
My eyes after watching this match.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Fuckthamods: 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
Pessi fans wanking all over like this will make pessi stop being finished.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Kingcalls: 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

He has flopped after 2 starts without a goal? grin grin

It obvious they have swapped your brain matter with cement

U are the one with the cement head for trolling the one that has scored 4 in 4 games .... block head
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by omoyeni37: 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
maynation:

Sorry isn't enough, they need handkerchief. cheesy
Maynation, welcome back, i have missed you a lot
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by maynation(f): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
omoyeni37:

Maynation, welcome back, i have missed you a lot
Thanks so much lover.
I have missed you more.
Hope you've been fine?

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by omoyeni37: 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
maynation:

Thanks so much lover.
I have missed you more.
Hope you've been fine?
I am being very good maam, you?
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by maynation(f): 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
omoyeni37:

I am being very good maam, you?
I have been good as well, just patiently waiting to claim my free 3 points. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Tobechuckwu(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Man Utd coach Ole said it was Aston Villa players that didn't allow Fernandez to score d penalty ooo.

Before this game,he said it was Kloop that stopped Referee from giving Man Utd penalty nd now they gave u guys one , na Aston Villa players didn't crowded d penalty area didn't allow Fernandez to score.

Man Utd no get coach at all.

If they beat Man City, Pep will never say it was someone else fault. He will just move on to the next game.
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by omoyeni37: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
maynation:

I have been good as well, just patiently waiting to claim my free 3 points. cheesy
Liverpool na done deal already, we are winning today walahi

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by ifko: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
unbitchable:
Cavani was on the bench for 80minutes in order to accommodate the old fraud. You stole his No7 shirt, you still stealing his game time,what da heck!. Ronaldo has lowered ManUtd standards. Since the old fraud moved to ManUtd, Cavani has not scored a goal in four matches. Cavani is turning into a bum because of the arrival of the old fraud.
Internet is crazy calling someone that can buy u and collect change old fraud...
Before u abuse me, I'm not Man utd fan but this is uncalled for.
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by JohnnyPalmer: 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are the one with the cement head for trolling the one that has scored 4 in 4 games .... block head

So why your ewure no con score today?

You should know when to rest

Losing at home b2b to westham and Aston villa is not a thing to be proud of

After acquiring a whole ewure

Efl cup.... Out

Epl dreams fast fading

Na UCL una wan con win?
Same way the fraud failed to deliver Juve The UCL he promised them and left unceremoniously

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Kingcalls: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

So why your ewure no con score today?

You should know when to rest

Losing at home b2b to westham and Aston villa is not a thing to be proud of

After acquiring a whole ewure

Efl cup.... Out

Epl dreams fast fading

Na UCL una wan con win?
Same way the fraud failed to deliver Juve The UCL he promised them and left unceremoniously

U are such an empty head....ur fraud hasn't scored in 4 games, he was subbed , in farmers league as they hv discovered he is an overrated dwarf.... claiming injury ...so that the team can balance and win as they d
Used to... so u expect the Emperor to score in every game...how very empty headed u are ... face ur fraud
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by pikechukwu6(m): 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
grin grin

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Tenrytega: 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
#Ole out.

That's by the way. Do you fancy making money with these betting sites without placing a single bet or even owning a betting shop?. If yes then connect with us lets get you stared

+2349049659166
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by nafisu: 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
OLEOUT. PROPER WASTE, SEE FRED OMO we never ready o
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by JohnnyPalmer: 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are such an empty head....ur fraud hasn't scored in 4 games, he was subbed , in farmers league as they hv discovered he is an overrated dwarf.... claiming injury ...so that the team can balance and win as they d
Used to... so u expect the Emperor to score in every game...how very empty headed u are ... face ur fraud

When did he play 4 games?

At least if you want to be a fool
Get your facts right

Stop disgracing your ancestors grin

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by JohnnyPalmer: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kingcalls:

You sound so pained

You want groundnuts? grin grin

Take your L in peace

And cry in silence grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by wordbank(m): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
unbitchable:
Cavani was on the bench for 80minutes in order to accommodate the old fraud. You stole his No7 shirt, you still stealing his game time,what da heck!. Ronaldo has lowered ManUtd standards. Since the old fraud moved to ManUtd, Cavani has not scored a goal in four matches. Cavani is turning into a bum because of the arrival of the old fraud.
He has been exposed
Expert in stealing people's glory
Global fraudster

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Fescoblack(m): 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ekpekus:

Before nko... was that a PK? Ball came of the body of the defender and hit his hands, and the ref gave a PK. Who does that?
Sorry, you hear! Asyou continue to watch football you would know the rule ,it a gradual process .

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Fescoblack(m): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
wordbank:

He has been exposed
Expert in stealing people's glory
Global fraudster
Expert I'm typing rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by WATCHOVER(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
omoyeni37:
Liverpool na done deal already, we are winning today walahi
Careful Liverpool might play ht goaless

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by weyreypey: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
maynation:

Thanks so much lover.
I have missed you more.
Hope you've bee.n fine?
Jealous
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by mvem(m): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kingcalls:
Playing a penalty is one thing, Playing under pressure is something else... Ronaldo is a master at Playing under pressure.... even jorginho missed in the final of the euros despite how good he is .... no one betters Ronaldo when it comes to Playing penalties under pressure... Bruno scores when not under pressure... ole na real thief , he should leave
Ronaldo have missed penalties before...all these dead talk
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by iconnecta(m): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
jaxxy:

Aston strong?? undecided

so you don't watch their match ?
you think you can pocket them anyhow.

even without greenlish , they can beat any team.
check their position on the table , last season and on the present table.
that will clarify your view .
present statistic and result is what speaks not past history.
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Kingcalls: 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
mvem:
Ronaldo have missed penalties before...all these dead talk

Who hasn't missed penalty b4?? But Ronaldo is a better pk player than anyone on world football... he rarely misses...how many hv Bruno played in his career ?? Ronaldo does it under pressure
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by judedwriter(m): 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
Truth is bitter, but has to be said:

When ole lost the last uefa cup final, I knew he just wasn't technically sound enough to handle man utd.

I was surprised when he was given a renewed contract... Ole is clueless on handling a star studded team like this.
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by ogododo: 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ole don de use bubu failure rob Man.U.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 6th November 2022 / UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures / Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.