Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB (2824 Views)

Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Accussed Of Falsifying His Certificate / I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai / Help!!! Pre Independence List Of Crises In D North Were Dey Killed Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2021

IPOB REVENGE MISSION: Nelly Ofoegbu exposing Chinasa Nworu's killings in Igbo land and how he's using his siblings to launder IPOB money

https://www.facebook.com/107121501649867/posts/134718925556791/

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB by Anambra2ndson: 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ipob is actually dead and buried. What is happening now is like the struggle of a headless fowl just before it bows and dies finally cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
The voicenotes are circulating from Nelly Ofeogbu member of the DOS who was dismissed. Exposing how Chinasa Nworo killed Igbos. And using his siblings account to launder money. Just the same way Nnamdi Kanu was using Nnenaya Kanu his cousin to launder ESN money and when he was arrested Prince Darlington and Omote Biafra raised alarm. The looting was so much that Faith Ogala had to quit IPOB openly.

Remember this was the same Nnenaya Kanu that was looting all these during Kanu's time.

5 Likes

Re: How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
More

Re: How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
Those are the account number of chinasa nworu abd Chika Edoziem cousins
Re: How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
About 90% of the money for ESN is sent through Chinasa Nworu and its done through this account number. As Nelly Ofeogbu former member of DOS exposed everything.

GTB
3cgulf INT LTD
Re: How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
These are the directing officers of the account number. All Chinasa Nworu brothers and sisters name. And this is where the money for ESN is. Over 90% was used to finance Chinasa Nworu lifestyle - Nelly Ofeogbu (former DOS)

Re: How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
Chinansa Nworu took over 2.5 to claim bodies of dead ESN fighters for befiting burial but squandered all the money

Re: How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB by ablejesus26(m): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
Anambra2ndson:
Ipob is actually dead and buried. What is happening now is like the struggle of a headless fowl just before it bows and dies finally cheesy

Biko increase the volume so loveth agbero nwaanyi can hear you well enough maka o bu onye nti ike ��.

3 Likes

Re: How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
These are bodies of the ESN fighters killed by Chinasa Nworu. And he scammed them over 2.5 million naira for a befitting burial but squandered all the money - Nelly Ofeogbu (Ex DOS)

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
Chinansa Nworu killed these men and one woman.
According to ex DOS
And on nairaland people like gidgiddy and notasyouthink were probably shouting fulanis

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB by NGpatriot: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB by PIMPAR: 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
Terrorist organization

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB by tamdun: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hnmmm
Re: How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB by vedaxcool(m): 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
This is terrible, what manner of demonic group of cowards are we dealing with?

4 Likes

Re: How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB by Emergingnation(m): 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
Anambra2ndson:
[s]Ipob is actually dead and buried. What is happening now is like the struggle of a headless fowl just before it bows and dies finally cheesy[/s]
Saying Marauding fulani terrorist....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB by Anambra2ndson: 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
ablejesus26:

Biko increase the volume so loveth agbero nwaanyi can hear you well enough maka o bu onye nti ike ��.
That's a boy and I bet you he doesn't know anywhere in South East grin
Re: How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB by Nkitara: 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
I love how non of the Igbos responded here. Good Way to go my people, let's kill them with maturity so we don't get dirty from their filths.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB by edochie12: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
I still don't understand oyigboupdate,i was born and brought up in onitsha,am still living in onitsha now,I witness all the atrocities committed against IPOB,even when they were waving only flag,we were you when all this were happening,all the federal roads in the southeast is a death trap,why can't you use your medium to report it to federal government,I have gone through your updates,you all always everything against Ipob and igbo,oga mere onwe gi where.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB by SaiOsinbajo: 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nkitara:
I love how non of the Igbos responded here. Good Way to go my people, let's kill them with maturity so we don't get dirty from their filths.

So what do we call this? Desponded? If na Fulani una go dey do like who Dem press him button, breeze blow fowl yansh open you dey form maturity... Bro easy o

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB by Criminalspeople: 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
This not enough evidence
Re: How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB by Sunday2021: 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
The same thing that happened in Ebonyi. When ESN went to Ebonyi saying that they want to defend the ebonyians, the people rejected them. The ESN now turn around to attack the people killing more than 25 people. Immediately ipob rush to the media to blame the Fulanis.

4 Likes

Re: How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB by Jostoman: 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
When we are on weekend they will come here and be posting their rubbish because of sit at home order on Monday. We are still waiting for that one to come and tell us how he always get a live video of UGM that he normally posted on nairaland.
Re: How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB by edochie12: 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
Anambra2ndson:

You will stop asking these stupid questions when your mom, dad or that your prostitute sister is killed for sacrifice by ESN. Mpama
go and insult your mother fool,no investigations you concluded that it was ESN that killed the people Anu mpama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Sunday2021:
The same thing that happened in Ebonyi. When ESN went to Ebonyi saying that they want to defend the ebonyians, the people rejected them. The ESN now turn around to attack the people killing more than 25 people. Immediately ipob rush to the media to blame the Fulanis.

Ipob are criminals my brother
Re: How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB by Nkitara: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:

So what do we call this? Desponded? If na Fulani una go dey do like who Dem press him button, breeze blow fowl yansh open you dey form maturity... Bro easy o
Please just pass Zombie, I'm way too above this dirty talk.
Re: How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB by VOICEofORIENTAL: 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Hungry man.
Re: How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB by Saskay44: 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
Okw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa: New IPOB/ESN Commander Ban Tax Collection In South East-pic / Peter Obi Is Just Wasting His Time / Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.