Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) (80654 Views)

La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) / La Palma: Volcano Lava Reaches Sea ( Pics, Video) / La Palma – Families Given 1hr To Escape Before Toxic Gas Bomb Explodes(Pix,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by tafat: 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
No be lie, things dey happen sha
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by Betece: 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is no Coincidence or luck . This is the Finger of GOD! I won't be Suprised if that Home belongs to people who sold out themselves for GOD'S Assignment.

With Everything happening on Earth today. From the Covid Plandemic to the Jab, to the Volcanoes, Earthquakes, Pestilences, Plagues, Etc . If you still cannot see that the End is upon Us, You need Serious Help and Deliverance.

The Wrath of GOD is Seriously testing the Mic on this Generation.
All these are Warning us of what is Coming on this Earth when GOD pours his Wrath on Unrepentant and Rebellious World.

Folks, We are in Seasons where anything can happen! JESUS is Coming! JESUS is Coming! Get Ready

I dey always write nonsense but u pass me for writing nonsense
U don cast!!

5 Likes

Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by Lilsameey: 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is no Coincidence or luck . This is the Finger of GOD! I won't be Suprised if that Home belongs to people who sold out themselves for GOD'S Assignment.

With Everything happening on Earth today. From the Covid Plandemic to the Jab, to the Volcanoes, Earthquakes, Pestilences, Plagues, Etc . If you still cannot see that the End is upon Us, You need Serious Help and Deliverance.

All these are Warning us of what is Coming on this Earth when GOD pours his Wrath on Unrepentant and Rebellious World.

Folks, We are in Seasons where anything can happen! JESUS is Coming! JESUS is Coming! Get Ready
,..Omoh,..Jesus would be disappointed with the level of your reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by Humanoid01(m): 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
crafteck:

Shut up and stop the confusion, its about the topographical gradient, volcanic flow like flood will will have more effects on areas that it has more ease of flow.... grin... Also take temprature, abrasive force, pressure into play... Its simply luck.. Hence if you decide the power of god protected one house in a thousand, you should not forget to say same god smothered the 999 remaining.
God is supreme and sovereign over all things.

If He decided to let other properties get destroyed and leave just that one house, He had a purpose for that and there's nothing you and I can do about it.

3 Likes

Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by 12345baba(m): 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
House built on a solid rock
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by Phraences: 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

It is people like you that make people mock Christianity. Oga, must there be a religious connotation to everything? The house was not in the volcanos path, simple and short.

1 Like

Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by Noahusirado(m): 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
Buliwyf:

Na Chosen na. Na them dey behave like wild animals cheesy

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you don't mean it
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by omlueh(m): 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
Please Sir kindly read line by line what Righteousness said, he never said those that lost their Properties are not of God or People of God, but rather what he said was maybe that lonely Property (House) standing might belong to a person or people whom have given his/her/their live/s for the service(assignment) of the Almighty Creator. Shalom.
Darkblood:
This guy u re sick, so the other people who lost their properties are not of god? How do you know the house standing belongs to the children of god, same oyinbo people who are largely atheist? You are a deluded christian, very deluded

1 Like

Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by Bbbwings: 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

You need psychological help.
You no get sense.

3 Likes

Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by MufasaLion: 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

Damn! You're so ignorant. Even Jesus would be ashamed of your gullible personality.

I must say, you disgust me always.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by pek(m): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

This is the dumbest thing I have heard you say.

2 Likes

Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by PointZerom: 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..Omoh,..Jesus would be disappointed with the level of your reasoning.

ednut1:
a big fool

Phraences:

It is people like you that make people mock Christianity. Oga, must there be a religious connotation to everything? The house was not in the volcanos path, simple and short.

Betece:

I dey always write nonsense but u pass me for writing nonsense
U don cast!!

crafteck:

Shut up and stop the confusion, its about the topographical gradient, volcanic flow like flood will will have more effects on areas that it has more ease of flow.... grin... Also take temprature, abrasive force, pressure into play... Its simply luck.. Hence if you decide the power of god protected one house in a thousand, you should not forget to say same god smothered the 999 remaining.

otipoju:

You need to shut up sometimes.
Except you be robot.
The Apostles believed in God and many of of them from Peter,James, Stephen and so on died gruesome deaths.

Your understanding of christianity is just so shallow

A001:

You deserve a lengthy ban for like 600 years for posting your nonsensical religious write-ups on many Nl threads.

Better get a life, brainless sheep!

You had better listen to Righteousness2, don't let your heart to be sealed with HOT Iron.

3 Likes

Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by MufasaLion: 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
pek:
This is the dumbest thing I have heard you say.

That creature is dumber than imagined. And I'm sure he still got more dumb things in his crackhead.

2 Likes

Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by MufasaLion: 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
PointZerom:

You had better listen to Righteousness2, don't let your heart to be sealed with HOT Iron.

And why would it be sealed with hot iron? Oh, because of voicing out against a misleading post by someone?

God is not dumb!

3 Likes

Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by Nicoddemus(m): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
Earlystar698:
[s][/s]

grin grin
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by kingxsamz(m): 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
If that was a redeemed church, we won't hear word today.

1 Like

Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by yusluvad(m): 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
No be lie. You're on point...
ruggedtimi:
Checkout .....tourist attraction next
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by Lavisha(f): 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
illicit:

Hmmmm maybe it's the house that Jesus will stay on his return....
O ni kure!
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by kingxsamz(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
[b][/b]
illicit:

Hmmmm maybe it's the house that Jesus will stay on his return....

grin definitely.
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by crafteck(m): 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
PointZerom:

Lol, you believe him na hin u wear nosemask when covid was hot, better believe in science, everything comes after, look at china, it doesnt take prayer to stop heart attack, it takes equipments, naija the prayerful country, heart attack is = death, even if na general hospital he catch u, science oriented countries, you dey jug, all of a sudden you stop, your watch would call ambulance, 911 and next of kin.

Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by PointZerom: 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
[quote author=crafteck post=106137369][/quote]

INCOHERENT
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by kingxsamz(m): 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

Ride on pastor. grin grin grin
Keep exposing the Christian religion for what it truly is, a joke. grin

2 Likes

Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by crafteck(m): 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
Humanoid01:

God is supreme and sovereign over all things.

If He decided to let other properties get destroyed and leave just that one house, He had a purpose for that and there's nothing you and I can do about it.

Funny guy... So the supreme destroyed 999,so the supreme is the reason for everything including sin abi you choose which hes responsive for as you wish.
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by crafteck(m): 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
PointZerom:

INCOHERENT

Expanciate abeg, nothing complicated in my write up.
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by Humanoid01(m): 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
crafteck:

Funny guy... So the supreme destroyed 999,so the supreme is the reason for everything including sin abi you choose which hes responsive for as you wish.
God does not sin. Like I said, He's supreme and sovereign, so we can't judge Him by our standards because His standards are infinitely higher than ours. Mind you, I never said He was the one who caused the destruction.
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by stealmatic(m): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

I knew it,u must be here, preaching dick and puna here every time u see something like this,abeg house who know this murdafukar house,I need to tell him something in person,

1 Like

Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by WebSurfer(m): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

You are a mumu goat
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by palsenator(m): 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
pure coincidence and luck.... lol. some brainwashed fool is already putting it as god's work. i guess all the other houses where the devil's homes abi?!

People like you may be difficult to convince on more supernatural events... Sometimes in life , what you actually termed luck may be supernatural... If man can defy the laws of physics, how much more the SOURCE ( Don't Tell me you don't know of several events where man have defied the laws of physics).

I don't know about this Las Palma house of a thing but trust me there are events that are happening around that are beyond scientific explanations... Supernatural does exist.
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by pacespot(m): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
If na church now, religion people go don dey masturbate over this calling it an act of God. Thanks it is neither a church nor mosque grin

1 Like

Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by DatAbujaBoy: 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
According to ADA grin

Igbo Amaka cheesy grin cheesy
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by jrobbins: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

And bandits kidnapped people from church last week

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

King Charles' First Full Day On The Throne (Pictures) / Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle / Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.