Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

When Wahala Don Tie Two Wrapper!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Wahala Don Tie Two Wrapper!!! (1281 Views)

White Lady Spotted In Wrapper Using Nigerian Grinding Stone And Speaking Pidgin / What Would You Do If You Find A Used Condom Wrapper In Your Matrimonial Bedroom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Wahala Don Tie Two Wrapper!!! by hbemigho(m): 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
I know children of God should not swear and curse but in all sincerity, e nor suppose better for Buhari

So I checked time, it was already a few minutes past 12noon.

I needed to go pick up Laurence from school and back to the office so we'd both wait for mama L to finish up at her office.

I hurriedly stepped out of the office and got to the parking lot where I had parked my car.

My car wasn't there.

I was surprised because I was staring at an empty space where I usually park my car and I was sure I parked it there this morning.

I mean other cars were still there, only my own was missing.

When I knew that there was problem, was when I started checking under the other cars looking for my own car.

You see this Nigeria, everybody is at the verge of running mad oh.

Na just small thing remain make e manifest.

Because honestly, I don't even know which is more painful, that I was looking for my car under other people's car or that I drove it to see my boss at the college auditorium and forgot it there.

At least I didn't use bike to go and carry my son from school because I forgot that I have a car.

Wahala nor too much?

God abeg oh.
Re: When Wahala Don Tie Two Wrapper!!! by yuping(m): 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
You stress out thus Nigeria problem alone self just too much, very funny.
Re: When Wahala Don Tie Two Wrapper!!! by yuping(m): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
You are stress out this Nigeria problem alone self just too much, very funny.
Re: When Wahala Don Tie Two Wrapper!!! by chatinent: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Lol
Re: When Wahala Don Tie Two Wrapper!!! by MufasaLion: 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
grin grin grin

You need to relax yourself mentally.
Re: When Wahala Don Tie Two Wrapper!!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
You're not alone.

I bought something from someone and there was no change. So I said since im still buying stuff, let me go with the money so I can get change and give her her money later.

I later paid her but didn't know I've paid until I went back to pay again. it was the girl that was now reminding me that I've come to pay her. I was arguing before she now reminded me what I said when I came. That I told her I'm not owing her again as I was leaving. Though I know I said that but till today I can't really remember clearly.

The problem of this country and situation of the economy is driving everyone crazy. Hmm..

God help us in this country.

2 Likes

Re: When Wahala Don Tie Two Wrapper!!! by JackStephans(m): 11:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
hbemigho:
I know children of God should not swear and curse but in all sincerity, e nor suppose better for Buhari

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Baby daddy needs some advice! Read till the end / Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.