Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters (34361 Views)

'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters / CBN Set To Prosecute FOREX Defaulters / Emefiele: CBN Will Seize Private Jets Belonging To Loan Defaulters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by od501: 4:25am On Sep 25, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.ubagroup.com/nigeria/cbn-fx-defaulters/

And when will they publish the accounts of terrorist sponsors?
Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by solasalako(m): 4:58am On Sep 25, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

UBA is a foolish bank

I thought BVN was a confidential information.

Why are they exposing these customers BVN to fraudsters?

Zenith bank would never do something as childish and thoughtless as this.

Why should they join in further killing of the Naira?. Good riddance to them and their worthless BVN.
Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by solasalako(m): 5:01am On Sep 25, 2021
Lordjiggs09:
Kai, I weak for this country.
Exposing the most private identification details of a custome, is the height of irresponsibility. This is rubbing professionalism in the banking space, with mud all over. Anyways in Nigeria anything goes. Ike gwuru.

Umu Igbo bikonu tunyere mu, ana mu eresi ndi mmadu ala, ulo, ma na eme kwa nke ndi bekee na akpo construction and land surveying.
Ulo olu mu di na Enugu, 28 Kenyatta street Uwani Enugu. Kpoturu mu na akala ekwe nti mu: efu, asato, efu, isii, ano, ano, asaa, ato, ano, ano, ato.

Chukwu gozie gi.

What is there not to expose?. Are they not economic saboteurs? Small time, they will start cursing politicians.. They are worse than the politicians, just that they are yet to have opportunity to steal. Imagine, collecting forex that you don't need with fake documents and collecting and reselling at higher price.. Some people needed to be sent to jail as deterrent.

1 Like

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by solasalako(m): 5:09am On Sep 25, 2021
Omooba77:

UBA will pay heavily, just because of $4000 PTA/BTA they are exposing customers details that can be used to steal millions from their accounts. Why not hide some of the digits. If it is America, UBA will cough out atleast $40k per person.

Shior, they deceive yourself.. Pay heavily my foot. Next time, advise would be thieves not to join those already killing the economy., which millions dey the account of supposed free cheap dollar thieves....
Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by solasalako(m): 5:13am On Sep 25, 2021
perambulator:
what kind of country is this where they publish customer's details, this is supposed to be confidential information! We have no concept of privacy. Cant they just publish the names? Must they publish BVN and account no?

Ehen, but they can collect subsidised dollars and run away abi?.....
Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by cbngov01(m): 6:28am On Sep 25, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

UBA is a foolish bank

All BANKS are obliged to do this. ALL. BVN and account numbers will be published. Thumbs up to UBA for taking the first step! #boldmove #notofxscam
Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by cbngov01(m): 6:31am On Sep 25, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

UBA is a foolish bank

All BANKS are obliged to do this. ALL. BVN and account numbers will be published. Thumbs up to UBA for taking the first step! #boldmove #notofxscam
[/quote]
Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by zub(m): 6:33am On Sep 25, 2021
Truth is most Nigerians are corrupt-minded and greedy, if given opportunity, will steal. this I have seen in most dealings.
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

The truth is that an average Nigerian is corrupt.
Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by leochuks1990(m): 6:49am On Sep 25, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

UBA is a foolish bank

Its really unfortunate the extent we ordinary nigeirans condone malpractices.

1 Like

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by BouquiLake: 6:49am On Sep 25, 2021
Upon all the noise... Just 3 customers? So it is their $12,000 that is causing the high rate in the black market abi...SMH. They left out the real culprit and are embarrassing the poor innocent ones that may have had genuine reason for cancelling.

By the way, What's my business with their account no. Is it not the Names and Addresses that they are supposed to published if they are serious. When we can have people bearing the same Surname and firstname.

lalasticlala:

https://www.ubagroup.com/nigeria/cbn-fx-defaulters/
Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by Nauttyprof(m): 6:49am On Sep 25, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

UBA is a foolish bank

Corruption is not confidential. Neither is being a thief or a scammer.

Rather than talk about the fraud perpetrators all you could think of is BVN. Ask CBN if they are wrong. CBN gave them the directive to publish EVERY details of the fraudster on their bank website.

Get informed than spewing rubbish here. Also, I hope you saw that the source of this information is UBA website.
Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by Nauttyprof(m): 6:52am On Sep 25, 2021
cbngov01:

Don’t mind him. He only displayed his level of ignorance. Rather than get informed all he could think of was to spew rubbish.

You tend to wonder how someone will not think of the fraud done but instead say nonsense about BVN. A thief should be treated as a thief.
Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by Nauttyprof(m): 7:00am On Sep 25, 2021
BouquiLake:
Upon all the noise... Just 3 customers? So it is their $12,000 that is causing the high rate in the black market abi...SMH. They left out the real culprit and are embarrassing the poor innocent ones that may have had genuine reason for cancelling.

By the way, What's my business with their account no. Is it not the Names and Addresses that they are supposed to published if they are serious. When we can have people bearing the same Surname and firstname.

See reasoning. If I may ask, didn't you read of the report from CBN based on information from Banks on how the fraud had been going on? It was upon this information, CBN gave a directive which was made public on publishing the details of these fraudsters.

So, tell me if some who engaged in such practice wouldn't have adjusted after CBN gave the initial announcement? So, it is not a case of just 3 but several other who do this before now but have stopped based on the announcement.

You call them poor innocent ones. If they were that innocent shouldn't they return the Dollars? Didn't you read that they were contacted through emails, sms and calls but they didn't respond? Tell me if they are still innocent? Also, the directive from CBN says they are to be given 2 weeks for return. Tell me, if these people are truly innocent after a waiting period of 2 weeks.

1 Like

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by Nauttyprof(m): 7:06am On Sep 25, 2021
od501:

And when will they publish the accounts of terrorist sponsors?

Wait till then but for now, the focus is on these people.
Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by nesta007(m): 7:24am On Sep 25, 2021
I guess u don't read. Why don't u advise them to sue for displaying there BVN. When u people only read news on when bad things happen to Nigeria. For your info, they've been warned that such thing will occur. So rest.
TarOrfeeek:

UBA is a foolish bank

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by MoIbrahim: 7:56am On Sep 25, 2021
Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by abbasajao(m): 8:00am On Sep 25, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

UBA is a foolish bank

Can you expose fraudsters to another fraudster?
BTW, UBA only following directive of CBN.
Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by loswhite(m): 8:29am On Sep 25, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

UBA is a foolish bank

no one can steal your money with just your BVN number

1 Like

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 25, 2021
Hidentity:

This is wrong and indecent. He said nothing out of the ordinary. You either rebut his claim or move on. How it got to his father beats me. What you did reminds me of a time-honoured saying in Yoruba: "a child who insults the parents of another person is most likely a product of failed parenting."
That guy is a child. I don't mean that as an insult, but that he's an actual child (16 or thereabouts) who thinks he's being "savage" and will be applauded with likes

1 Like

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by Omooba77: 9:04am On Sep 25, 2021
solasalako:

Shior, they deceive yourself.. Pay heavily my foot. Next time, advise would be thieves not to join those already killing the economy., which millions dey the account of supposed free cheap dollar thieves....

Why have they not displaced, boko haram sponsors BVN like that too. Why did Bank asked us to guide our BVN jealouslly? Because we are in a lawless society, you think we should do anyhow. In a normal clime, all their accounts will be frozen.....
Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by Chucks234: 9:12am On Sep 25, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

UBA is a foolish bank

Where is the bvn?
Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by trevorhorace(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

The truth is that an average Nigerian is corrupt.

Speak for your family
Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by Amudeneogu: 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

UBA is a foolish bank
That suggest that those name may be fake names

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If I Were The Owner Of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company / Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release / 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.