Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Very Fast Broadband Internet Connections - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Very Fast Broadband Internet Connections (871 Views)

Jimmy Wales Wiki co-founder : 'Broadband Speed In Nigeria,Beats NY City' / The Fastest Web-browser For Slow Internet Connections / Mysql Error :: Too Many Connections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Fast Broadband Internet Connections by vigasimple(m): 1:30am On Jul 23, 2007
Are there very fast broadband connetions in lagos and would that extend to south west/south east and Abuja.

What is the speed, and costs and reliability?

Does the broadband connection allows you to use the phone/fax and at the sametime surf the net?

Where is the best place to get this information, can one get this at the computer village?

Your info and help ill be appreciated, please post on the this site.
Re: Very Fast Broadband Internet Connections by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 30, 2007
internet connection
where do u need it and for what type of business,is it home,office or cafe
mail me for more details
perrelino@yahoo.com
01-4780986
adu
Re: Very Fast Broadband Internet Connections by tasiana(m): 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2007
check this out --- www.directonpc.com
or call KELECHI ON 08054449703
Re: Very Fast Broadband Internet Connections by smartsoft(m): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2007
hello need Brodband ? or you want to be connected to the internet huh ? justĀ  mail info@syscomptech.net we just deploy a Ku-Band Vsat today and it's very fast just maila nd tell them you were refered by Uche The Assitant Web Developer of the company
or just send me your number as an sms to 08025266821 and your name so will can give you call or come to your office.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Access Database Connection String / Have We Ever Thought On How Seun Designed This Website / Review & Let Me Know What You Think.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.