Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship (981 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship by Ddrive: 5:23am On Sep 25, 2021
Good morning house
This issue have been on me for long now and I don't know what else to do about it so please I need an advice.
I have been dating a lady for two years now and we actually plan everything together though she is off and on but I still stayed true to her, recently I noticed the changes in her like her sister confuses her that I am not the right man for her so she started calling her exes back and with her sisters backing who is not married she does the unreasonable.
With my understanding her mother is tribalistic because she controls them all.
I love this girl and wish to marry her but with this that I see around her and in her what do you suggest I do.
Please help me out.
Re: Relationship by iamtardey: 5:28am On Sep 25, 2021
Yawns
Re: Relationship by InfernoNig: 6:16am On Sep 25, 2021
Baba walk away now, don't be unfortunate. There is no future but regrets later.

1 Like

Re: Relationship by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 6:19am On Sep 25, 2021
Okay
Re: Relationship by maiiilooo(m): 6:23am On Sep 25, 2021
InfernoNig:
Baba walk away now, don't be unfortunate. There is no future but regrets later.
Simple!....i find it hard to understand why guys make things hard for themselves sometimes.
Re: Relationship by JimmyDarmody: 6:28am On Sep 25, 2021
She is off and on and you stay true to her?

Hmmmm... Human beings are more likely to repeat things they have done in the past. You will live a lifetime of staying true to someone who is off and on.

Lesson for everyone : don't ignore patterns.
Re: Relationship by MufasaLion: 7:11am On Sep 25, 2021
That lady is no more yours. Focus on yourself and your future.
Re: Relationship by AutoChick4U(f): 7:16am On Sep 25, 2021
Ddrive:
Good morning house
This issue have been on me for long now and I don't know what else to do about it so please I need an advice.
I have been dating a lady for two years now and we actually plan everything together though she is off and on but I still stayed true to her, recently I noticed the changes in her like her sister confuses her that I am not the right man for her so she started calling her exes back and with her sisters backing who is not married she does the unreasonable.
I love this girl and wish to marry her but with this that I see around her and in her what do you suggest I do.
Please help me out.
A serious red flag you shouldn't ignore. A lady who genuinely loves you won't listen to anything anyone got to say. She'd probably sleep with one of d exes and come dash you the pregnancy
Re: Relationship by Nebulax: 7:20am On Sep 25, 2021
So you want to force yourself on a lady?

Sorry na so you cheap reach abi na so better girls no dey for your environment.

So if you guys eventually married, is that not the same way she would be consulting all those people when issues you could have settled immediately could be escalated due to the intruders

The red flag is glaring.. Japa
Re: Relationship by Jeon(m): 7:30am On Sep 25, 2021
Ddrive:
Good morning house
Please help me out.

Good morning.

Re: Relationship by Spider20: 7:32am On Sep 25, 2021
Ddrive:
Good morning house
Please help me out.
A simp will always be recognised as a simp, No matter the advices

Got no advice to waste Man. angry angry grin
Re: Relationship by Demigod22: 9:47am On Sep 25, 2021
Sometimes, I feel bored with the advice people seek here. Even a primary school pupil know when to let go.

1) She is off and on
2) She listen to her elder sister who is not married.
3) Her Mom is tribalistic and control her.
4) She is calling her ex.
5) You are the one that stayed true to her.

Must Lai Muhammad explain everything to you? Or we should invite professor Pantami Isah to give you tutorial on unstable, disorder, unfortunate, hungry, parasitic girls.

Get busy with your life and ignore that inconsequential girl you are wasting your feelings on.
Re: Relationship by stephenoladimej(m): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
First of all that kind of lady is not the suitable partner for you, she is only deceiving you.
No matter how the situations maybe , no matter what when there is love I don't think our parents should have control on us on who to marry. My dear sometimes things get hard when we are trying to make that thing yield positively, but whenever you get to that stage , do not give up keep pushing on .Its destined that she's not your real partner. Be a man and search ,there are many ladies outside there .If you continue thinking about her ,it will do you harm than good

I hope this help

(1) (Reply)

Woman Sleeps Off Inside Train After Doing This / . / Men Listen Carefully, Hardly Will You Find A Young Lady With Low Body Count.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.