Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Matter Arising........Should he tell rest of the family or look away?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matter Arising........Should he tell rest of the family or look away?? (914 Views)

Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising / 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] / E Get One Guy For My Area, He Tell People That Anything I Bought He Most Buy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matter Arising........Should he tell rest of the family or look away?? by Godoverevery: 5:45pm On May 15, 2022
First of all my prayer for everyone here is God won't let us encounter problem wey go pass us ooo.......pls shout a big Amen.

So today I followed one of my childhood friend to go see one of his bros who have been in the hospital since November last year......he is in late 30's.
He has herpetasis B and what I noticed he is paralysed from is waist downward and one is leg is very slim compared to the other with a very bad bed sore on his back.

Now this the gist, as we were sitting oustside the ward a woman called my friend and told him is brother wife is having an affair with a particular guy infact we got to know this guy drives is senior bro car around with the wife.

My friend confronted his bro and he confirmed it......according to him the guy is helping them out financially and also since he can't service his wife the guy is helping him........I couldn't believe my ears.

HIs words are ....am bed ridden, what can I do ?? If I try to complain she will disappear for weeks...so I have accepted my faith ooo.

So please we need advise on how to approach this because my friend is really boiling here.

Should he inform the rest of the family what going on or he looks away...

Note: Everytime the husband family make money available for the treatment of this bros.....infact there two kids are with his mother.

Today alone we brought alot of things he needs.
Re: Matter Arising........Should he tell rest of the family or look away?? by thuxzwda1: 5:53pm On May 15, 2022
Elders....
Re: Matter Arising........Should he tell rest of the family or look away?? by Qpid5(m): 5:59pm On May 15, 2022
Nawao... May we not encounter such problem..
One thing I know is this "unable to satisfy woman" of a thing is so alarming considering the fact that women can't cope with it, having another man is the best option for em.. Divorce is the option for the man if he's okay with that, fine..
Sometimes I do think a lot about myself too because I don't even last one minute... For the the first round though
Re: Matter Arising........Should he tell rest of the family or look away?? by Ahmback(m): 6:01pm On May 15, 2022
God abeg, take away any problem wey go pass my power. Amen
Re: Matter Arising........Should he tell rest of the family or look away?? by Godoverevery: 6:08pm On May 15, 2022
Ahmback:
God abeg, take away any problem wey go pass my power. Amen

Amen bro.........infact I didn't know when I started praying in my mind at the hospital.

The man is helpless.....imagining knowing another man is driving your car around, banging your wife and there absolutely nothing you can do about it .....I don't even wish my enemy that.
Re: Matter Arising........Should he tell rest of the family or look away?? by Jack005(m): 6:14pm On May 15, 2022
Real life?
Re: Matter Arising........Should he tell rest of the family or look away?? by Godoverevery: 6:26pm On May 15, 2022
Jack005:
Real life?
My brother is currently happening in one of the FMC in the south.
Re: Matter Arising........Should he tell rest of the family or look away?? by Jack005(m): 6:33pm On May 15, 2022
Godoverevery:

My brother is currently happening in one of the FMC in the south.
It is finished!!
Re: Matter Arising........Should he tell rest of the family or look away?? by purehustle101(m): 6:44pm On May 15, 2022
Man's greatest achievement in life is marrying a good wife, is not even money! if your a man reading these even if you didn't make money please try and marry a good woman it get why.
Re: Matter Arising........Should he tell rest of the family or look away?? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:47pm On May 15, 2022
Lol. Time for the entitled righteous talks and preaching here and there.

1 Like

Re: Matter Arising........Should he tell rest of the family or look away?? by purehustle101(m): 6:49pm On May 15, 2022
That young man is already dead in spirit. he should just divorce the woman and make peace with his creator. Not divorcing her will bring shame and curses to the family beside the woman deserves no home

1 Like

Re: Matter Arising........Should he tell rest of the family or look away?? by Emma2Seconds: 6:51pm On May 15, 2022
May God heal him �. For women matter I don't talk on those shits .
Re: Matter Arising........Should he tell rest of the family or look away?? by yomi007k(m): 12:43am On May 16, 2022
Godoverevery:

Amen bro.........infact I didn't know when I started praying in my mind at the hospital.

The man is helpless.....imagining knowing another man is driving your car around, banging your wife and there absolutely nothing you can do about it .....I don't even wish my enemy that.

Is it not better if the man was never married?

He would have recovered faster.

Tell your friend to stand down as the owner of the problem has accepted his fate and claims not to need help. He should also learn about women from this experience.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Gets Jealous, Files For Divorce After Husband Buys His Mother A Car (photos / What's The Most Shocking Thing You Found In Your Spouse's/Partner's Possessions? / What I Noticed, When A Guy Exposes His Fine Body In Midst Of Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.