Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

Buhari asks G20 to cancel Nigeria’s debt after fresh $4bn, €710m loan request - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari asks G20 to cancel Nigeria’s debt after fresh $4bn, €710m loan request (24352 Views)

Breaking News: European Union To Cancel Nigeria Election Due To Irregularities / Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m / Buhari Begs IMF, World Bank To Cancel Nigeria’s Debts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari asks G20 to cancel Nigeria’s debt after fresh $4bn, €710m loan request by NGpatriot: 6:31am On Sep 26, 2021
Alabaintprice:

As intelligent and sane as you wish you were, what has cocoa and ugwu have to do with the federal government borrowing money.....

An intelligent person don't shift focus just to prove a point... Talk about the issue on ground. Dumb ass

It means you borrow less or don't borrow at all when you have strong export products like cocoa to generate FX and grow your FX reserve

This is pretty much basic to sane and intelligent people.

You people love to argue, talk and criticize, but you know ZZERO about anything, all you spew is ignorance.

Go and sit your hateful and bitter ass somewhere..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari asks G20 to cancel Nigeria’s debt after fresh $4bn, €710m loan request by Alabaintprice(m): 8:31am On Sep 26, 2021
NGpatriot:

It means you borrow less or don't borrow at all when you have strong export products like cocoa to generate FX and grow your FX reserve

This is pretty much basic to sane and intelligent people.

You people love to argue, talk and criticize, but you know ZZERO about anything, all you spew is ignorance.

Go and sit your hateful and bitter ass somewhere..

Well, since your favourite arewa/fulani idiot have little or no idea what to do with his clueless government on how to improve exportation in the country why do you keep defending it. We all know the truth but for the sake of favouritism we support what will never do anyone any good yet we all are still the same crying and wailing..... Well, the north will be the one to suffer cos the SE are blessed and will everyly push forward. We are still contributing majorly to Nigeria
Re: Buhari asks G20 to cancel Nigeria’s debt after fresh $4bn, €710m loan request by TenQ: 8:32am On Sep 26, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Your likeness or dislike for GEJ has nothing to do with my question.

If the person before you spent every kobo and was borrowing to pay salaries when you took over, what will you do after taking over?

Will you borrow to pay millions of workers around Nigeria or tell them to waka because the previous admin spent all the money or just magically make the money from the sky?

It's a simple question.
A failure is ALWAYS a failure. He wouldn't think twice in blaming everyone else for his FAILURE in performance.

Tell your darling daddy to fulfil his ELECTORAL PROMISES rather than looking for Goodluck to blame. We all knew GEJ was a lame duck, that was why PMB came in to CORRECT his misrule.

Seven good years down the line, the FAILURE and his crew are still complaining. SMH!

1 Like

Re: Buhari asks G20 to cancel Nigeria’s debt after fresh $4bn, €710m loan request by Seniorwriter(m): 11:48am On Sep 26, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Just sit down in your dirty room and be typing trash, but when eventually the Chinese people decided to come for their monies your stupid leaders are borrowing up and down, please remind them of one nonsense VAT. Wetin concern chinco man with the nonsense VAT you paid?

Deep Quote
Toxicity in words is a reflection of mindset.

@SENIORWRITER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari asks G20 to cancel Nigeria’s debt after fresh $4bn, €710m loan request by Seniorwriter(m): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
Cnach:

My problem it never the rogue, lunatic and irrational comments of urs on national issues which of course from your grammatical structures shows you failed to study but the ironic claim of a seniorwriter.
Bro I dey shame for u
Be more ashamed of your toxic nature! I'm not your bro...can't be a bro to a bad energy funnel.....be guided.
Your toxic quote to my comment as to denounce the false reasoning some peeps have as regards china taking over Nigeria is not new to me. Get a life.

Cnach:

Ah Jesus!
Do u really writes? As in u don't study English language any more? One can't read even the smallest comment of urs once and get the the gist without being oppressed by .
calamity of grammar. I wish u(are) a senior writer but for now u are a lighter. Study bro

Just because you lack the ability to read and comprehend shouldn't be your guise for an erroneous assertion of grammar error!

Deep Quote:
Toxicity in words is a reflection of mindset!

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Buhari asks G20 to cancel Nigeria’s debt after fresh $4bn, €710m loan request by Cnach: 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Your toxic quote to my comment as to denounce the false reasoning some peeps have as regards china taking over Nigeria is not new to me. Get a life.

Deep Quote:

@SENIORWRITER
Ah Jesus!
Do u really writes? As in u don't study English language any more? One can't read even the smallest comment of urs once and get the the gist without being oppressed by your calamity of grammar. I wish u a senior writer but for now u are a lighter. Study bro
Re: Buhari asks G20 to cancel Nigeria’s debt after fresh $4bn, €710m loan request by Alcatel17: 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Be more ashamed of your toxic nature! I'm not your bro...can't be a bro to a bad energy funnel.....be guided.

Oga it seems you don't want to refund my money and you will see the disgrace you are looking for

Charles abi Sarah pay my refund asap..which mentor doesn't clearly state his rules of not giving out his direct contact or dat he uses people to mentor?...are u okay at all?....look i don't care of your empty lies of prospective interns or clients....which is non of my business....your Sarah is not responding to my messages with my bank details so u. Better do my refunds by tomorrow

You are a schemer and I will expose you charles or Sarah whichever alterego you are using to deceive nairalanders

Why don't u dare inform nairalanders upfront here about your real deceptive modus operandi..u only inform your intending victims that you use faciliators and you don't give out direct contact of your whatsapp contact so u can disappear after but you have met your match with expecting me to not use part payment for your useless scheme meanwhile youtube has all u claim to mentor

Like I said u have till Monday 4pm to refund my funds or else I will out d lien and still trace you wherever u want to run

This is just for my first expose to nairalanders who u truly are claiming to be cos more are coming on d way

Bank Account Number
Bank : GTB...
Adarokaren charles

The account I paid to..

Meanwhile your Facebook n twitter ID all same

Same person operating this seniorwriter ID is charles or Sarah adarokaren
....if this is a family business just refund my cash better sunset tomorrow before I firstly involve nairaland mods n going full force out for you

You criminals n schemers come to nairaland claiming nonsense brand full of crap
Next is to involve nairaland mods n go bank since you want to play dumb

Just because you lack the ability to read and comprehend shouldn't be your guise for an erroneous assertion of grammar error!

Deep Quote:

@SENIORWRITER

Oga it seems you don't want to refund my money and you will see the disgrace you are looking for

Charles abi Sarah pay my refund asap..which mentor doesn't clearly state his rules of not giving out his direct contact or dat he uses people to mentor?...are u okay at all?....look i don't care of your empty lies of prospective interns or clients....which is non of my business....your Sarah is not responding to my messages with my bank details so u. Better do my refunds by tomorrow

You are a schemer and I will expose you charles or Sarah whichever alterego you are using to deceive nairalanders

Why don't u dare inform nairalanders upfront here about your real deceptive modus operandi..u only inform your intending victims that you use faciliators and you don't give out direct contact of your whatsapp contact so u can disappear after but you have met your match with expecting me to not use part payment for your useless scheme meanwhile youtube has all u claim to mentor

Like I said u have till Monday 4pm to refund my funds or else I will out d lien and still trace you wherever u want to run

This is just for my first expose to nairalanders who u truly are claiming to be cos more are coming on d way

Bank Account Number
Bank : GTB...
Adarokaren charles

The account I paid to..

Meanwhile your Facebook n twitter ID all same

Same person operating this seniorwriter ID is charles or Sarah adarokaren
....if this is a family business just refund my cash better sunset tomorrow before I firstly involve nairaland mods n going full force out for you

You criminals n schemers come to nairaland claiming nonsense brand full of crap
Next is to involve nairaland mods n go bank since you want to play dumb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Adamu Garba React As PDP Share ₦400 And A Malt Drink / Ikoyigate: National Assembly Might Intervene If... - Saraki / Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.