Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

When Was The Last Time Your Senator Had A Meeting With Your Constituency? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Was The Last Time Your Senator Had A Meeting With Your Constituency? (254 Views)

Dino Melaye lied, Baze University Record Shows Ex-Senator Had second-Class / Foregoe your constituency, have your rights denied / Show Us Your Constituency Projects, Uko Nkole Challenges Sen. Ohuabunwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time Your Senator Had A Meeting With Your Constituency? by nkemjacob2(m): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2021
When last has your senators or Hon. Conducted a town hall / virtual meeting with your constituency?.

We voted them to represent us at Least we need feedback and report from them. Let them here first hand information from the people who they represent
Re: When Was The Last Time Your Senator Had A Meeting With Your Constituency? by babdap: 9:47am On Sep 25, 2021
They are complying with Covid-19 Protocol
Re: When Was The Last Time Your Senator Had A Meeting With Your Constituency? by nkemjacob2(m): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2021
babdap:
They are complying with Covid-19 Protocol
is there no virtual meeting. In your own constituency has your senator conducted one
Re: When Was The Last Time Your Senator Had A Meeting With Your Constituency? by Kastonkastroll(m): 9:54am On Sep 25, 2021
Omo I dont even know the senator representing my constituency
Re: When Was The Last Time Your Senator Had A Meeting With Your Constituency? by nkemjacob2(m): 9:55am On Sep 25, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Omo I dont even know the senator representing my constituency
sorrow
Re: When Was The Last Time Your Senator Had A Meeting With Your Constituency? by Kastonkastroll(m): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2021
nkemjacob2:
sorrow
Because?
Re: When Was The Last Time Your Senator Had A Meeting With Your Constituency? by nkemjacob2(m): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Because?
Since u voted u are suppose to. Know about governance brother.
Re: When Was The Last Time Your Senator Had A Meeting With Your Constituency? by chiiraq802(m): 11:02am On Sep 25, 2021
Do we have Senators in Kuntry I knew not.

(1) (Reply)

I'll Run A Communal System Of Government -- Nwankpo / OPINION: Nigeria@61 - What I'll Do If I Were President / Ban On Motorcycle: PWD Urges KDSG To Consider Physically Challenged Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.