Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,672 members, 7,862,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Bobrisky's Ex-pa Reveals More Details About Him In Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky's Ex-pa Reveals More Details About Him In Instagram (704 Views)

The Karachika The Most Beautiful Woman In Instagram And Tiktok History ( Pics ) / Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video / Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky's Ex-pa Reveals More Details About Him In Instagram by Newsleisure: 9:56am On Sep 25, 2021
Bobrisky's former personal assistant has revealed some personal details about the male cross dresser. In an ask me session on Instagram she claimed that Bobrisky covers his pimpled beard with a lot of make and that he has a boyfriend. She also claimed that Instagram Big boy Mompha once dated him. Below are the screenshots of the conversation and peoples reaction.
See www.newsleisure.com for more news.

Re: Bobrisky's Ex-pa Reveals More Details About Him In Instagram by Gentlerespect76: 10:07am On Sep 25, 2021
What an uneducated PA! Anyway, Bob himself knows not what he does.
Re: Bobrisky's Ex-pa Reveals More Details About Him In Instagram by Nehyooh(m): 10:24am On Sep 25, 2021
grin
Re: Bobrisky's Ex-pa Reveals More Details About Him In Instagram by Jerryherd: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2021
Crazy people
Re: Bobrisky's Ex-pa Reveals More Details About Him In Instagram by Karemarealty288(m): 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
God don't let my dick disgrace me...anytime anyday am ready to smash the devil out of it.

Re: Bobrisky's Ex-pa Reveals More Details About Him In Instagram by Iamagoodgirll: 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
I really stressed my brain reading this.
So Mompha is bi-sexual

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Smiles And Hugs As Queen Reunites With Her Mum After Eviction (video) / Kanye West Create His Own Bible Replaced God With His Name / Sophia Was Touring With Tiwa Savage, While Davido Was With Amanda After The Rumo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.