Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra (54043 Views)

Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? / Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas / Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by Psoul(m): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Gas is not measured in litre though..

Exactly my thought.
I wanted to ask if the liter price is the same as the kg price.

1 Like

Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by beejayodus(m): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2021
Dougthy:

Your childhood must have been filled with lots of good memories. I live at Oke-Ata Housing Estate and I don't know the area you mentioned in Olomore nor the school as well cos I lived in the South of Abeokuta while growing up.
You are right: a whole lot of good memories. Schooling took me out of Abeokuta but I did return intermittently for some years. Now I work two states away and I haven't visited for some years. Should be around this December sha. Stay blessed, brother.

1 Like

Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by MrSquint: 11:59am On Sep 26, 2021
Mediocrity don scatter our country, everything is on the steady high, this is the height of stupidity and wickedness. I wonder how these politicians sleep at night.
Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by goaldynboy: 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
ursullalinda:
It's high everywhere.....That's why alot of people are making enquiries about charcoal......change is here.....let's live with it.

You mean "next level"? undecided
Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by Primacy3364: 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
550 per kg here in Ibadan
Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by Debauhaus1990(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
700naira per kg here in Ede, Osun State
Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by queenblossom(f): 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
I refilled my 12.5kg yesterday for 7,500naira
Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by billionman: 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
SonofGod231:

OP yours is even better you bought in Litres because you are buying 4Litres for 2480 and from my calculations that's equivalent to like 6kg which is 3600 here.I bought 12Kg for 7200.Something I was buying 4700.The price just skyrocket.

How did you arrive at 4 litres being equivalent to 6kg? What is displayed on the dispenser is actually 4kg, the litre showing there is actually supposed to be written as "KG". The actual calibration is in KG.
Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by SonofGod231: 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
billionman:

How did you arrive at 4 litres being equivalent to 6kg? What is displayed on the dispenser is actually 4kg, the litre showing there is actually supposed to be written as "KG". The actual calibration is in KG.
Was just using Common sense.
You are right.The pump has been adjusted.
But I knew 4Litres of gas can't exactly be 4kg of gas.
1Litre gallon of compressed gas weighs around 1.75Kg .
4Litres should weigh 4×1.75=7Kg
Literally,The weight of the gallon is constant so you can weigh it separately then substrate the mass from the total weight you get with the gas in it.That will give you the exact weight of the gas.
Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by clockwisereport: 8:03am On Sep 27, 2021
560/kg in Nsukka

Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by TerrorSquad147: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2021
FILEBE:
Please share yours refilled my 12kg gas cylinder at 6500 about 3 weeks ago.
I bought mine 7k two weeks ago
Re: See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra by clockwisereport: 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
27/10/2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sadiat Erogbogbo's 90th Birthday Zoom Party: Abike Dabiri's Mum Marks Birthday / Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event / "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.