Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) (86319 Views)

Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group / How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) / Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by egoldman(m): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
ShadowM:

No I haven't. Doesn't mean we should all act blindly

Good.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by iyke2frankeze: 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by DEMAGOGUE PhD. senior advocat @von_Bismack:

"Pastor Shaibu, CAN chairman of Sumaila LGA in Kano was targeted and brutally butchered to death by Muslim youths in Masu village in Kano bcus as they said "his mission is growing"
This is repulsive and stand condemned.
For how long will this targeting of Christians continue."

Religion of peace doing what it does best.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Gfskw: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
Jesus
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
omojeesu:

You don't understand nor can you understand.

You will one day if you return to your Creator.
Go and sit down
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by omojeesu(m): 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
WebSurfer:

Go and sit down

I am actually sitting down.

Someone loves you so much
To deliver you
Because He created you
And because you are precious to Him.

You are on the Broadway
Please join us in the Narrow Way.
Stop running away from the One
Who made you!
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by bilulu(m): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
JimiJunji:
These are what successionist groups should be showing in front of the UN while buhari is in New York.

Still. This doesn't represent Islam or all muslims the problem isn't Islam but northern leaders who have decided to use it as a political weapon. Generalizations only make the problem harder.

May the Pastor rest in perfect peace and I hope the killers repent and change their ways.
Islam and northern leaders are the problem, anywhere you see Islam, there's always no peace especially when there's another religion growing there
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Lokojatoofar: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
Islam is a peaceful religion so far as you follow the teachings like a cow and no Muslim has targeted you for destruction
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
embarassed
We should have gone pass this level as a nation.
The world have not pass this as a planet..

This is what Islam does,an unbeliever is an INFIDEL..

Killing an INFIDEL,gets you top marks for being a good Muslim.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
WebSurfer:
Where is God to save his disciple ?
God is taking a nap..

He has better things to do than worry about some minion.. angry
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Geeman2006: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
lalasticlala:

"Pastor Shaibu, CAN chairman of Sumaila LGA in Kano was targeted and brutally butchered to death by Muslim youths in Masu village in Kano bcus as they said "his mission is growing"

As a moderator in this forum you should know better than posting unverified news. What makes you different from copy and paste blogs in Nigeria cyberspace. Your source is an everyday critic on twitter , who is not even residing in Kano. It's because of your type government are bent on regulating social media. Please stick to your Snake posts. Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Brown2012: 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
Terrier99:
You will never see Ganduje condemn this, even if it happened in his state.
You will never see Buhari express shock
You will never see Garba Shehu talk about this
The cloth covering the Sultan's mouth won't allow him talk
The fool heading MURIC has become deaf and mute.
Have you heard anything from Atiku?
Tambuwal, Kwankwaso are now having vocal coma.

Those demented fools who say Islam is a religion of peace won't talk about this.

Hisbah, Boko Haram, Shekau, Sharia judges, Sharia leaders, MURIC, bandits, and the lifeless one pampering terrorists who enables them all are working for the same purpose.
And when the south replies the Muslims by burning their mosques and killing their imams they will understand better that Christianity is not cowardly.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by faste: 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
Gtuns:
Dont be suprised if this is a fake news
You are a big fool!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Geeman2006: 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
Imzee:

you're wasting your time, nairaland's demographic is reflective of the worst about Nigeria

people behind nairaland monikers are incapable of critical thought

People just swallow everything hook, line & sinker. Very unfortunate. The fact that it was even posted by a MOD is even more disappointing.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by foreshore(m): 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
lalasticlala:

by

I S L A M -A- B A D!
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by cymone3kz(m): 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
lalasticlala:

imagine what will happen if it's an imam that was butchered like this... BTW what's CAN doing about this? Are they going to continue being mute?
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by oyepaulkay(m): 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
illicit:

Come off it bro

Is it better to save him or accept him

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by lereinter(m): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
Terrier99:

When people are talking sense, you just jump in and display foolishness. Kindly shut up abeg.

Lolzzzzz
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
WebSurfer:
Where is God to save his disciple ?
remember how the disciples died. Remember how Stephen die. God pass everybody. Nothing takes God by surprise.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Timi2016(m): 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
What stops CAN is the word of God in the bible which they read and have understood. Hasn't thought them to take laws into their hands.

Its God's battle, he never sleeps.

Coldsperm:
Those Muslim terrorists should continue. I have said it before and will say it again, any day or any time any of my relative based in the Northern part of the country is killed by those morons up there, there will be no single aboki Muslim that will make it out alive from my area. Na too much quietness dey cause all these rubbish. I won't blame them sha rather na the yeye CAN I dey blame. What is stopping CAN from buying arms and giving to Christian youths to deal with these Idiots once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Terrier99:

Sensible Muslims read my post and shut up. You on the other hand combine foolishness with Islam, no wonder you're asking stupid questions.
Muslims killed a Christian because of the growth of his church, you are posting nonsense and asking foolish questions.
See hungry man o
Don't worry understand that cause of ur frustration, so I let you be
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by samonak(m): 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
cryptotech:

All this you are saying is nonsense, don't generalized, northern Nigerian has been know to always use religion extremism to fuel political, economic and social issue..
Malaysia, Jordan, Singapore are all Islamic country, did you see all this madness there..
I will advise southerner to leave the north, let them consume their self
Who dash Singapore Islamic country? If u say Malaysia I will agree with u, but not Singapore check this link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Terrier99: 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
See hungry man o
Don't worry understand that cause of ur frustration, so I let you be

Go feed your parents eating grass.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Omeizadean(m): 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
Idiotic people too full this nairaland.

Because it's CAN President now any calamity that befalls him must be handiwork of Muslims.

Why do u people hate Islam this much and loved up to Christianity that plunged the world into anarchy today?

News flash the pastor was killed by an insider. Case closed.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Omeizadean(m): 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
A CAN was killed by a can wielding assassin because the killer can not can anymore.

The English subtitle is simply:

Na power tussle among the empty cans.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Chibuezem(m): 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Exactly what a daft fellow will say.
Exactly most daft fellows always make plays as olodo them be
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by malakaimoscondo: 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
Emily22:
Definitely, something is wrong with this religion...

I remember my father forced this religion on me at a tender age , but after his demise, my mum converted me back to Christianity...

I ll always thank her for that forever

Forever grateful mama
u will know 1jwhether to forever curse her or be grateful to her at the right time...
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
omojeesu:

I am actually sitting down.

Someone loves you so much
To deliver you
Because He created you
And because you are precious to Him.

You are on the Broadway
Please join us in the Narrow Way.
Stop running away from the One
Who made you!
Read the delusional nonsense you wrote up there again and ask yourself if you have written it with any bit of common sense.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by valx2: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
computer0810:
D major problem of This planet is Islam....know dis and know peace
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by walkingshadow911: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
sammirano:

You are a misgudied soul, ready for destruction. And you will inadvertently destroy yourself.

you are a religious fool
Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of
this world. If My kingdom were of this
world, My servants would fight, so that I
should not be delivered to the Jews; but
now My kingdom is not from here.” john 18vs36

you think the kingdom of heaven won't draw their swords on see this.
yet, you lots prays that let thy kingdom come,and thy will be done on Earth as it's in heaven.

of course, his kingdom would come when all u religious fools would have been killed and perish because of lack of knowledge -hosea 4vs6
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by am4truth(m): 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
Geeman2006:

As a moderator in this forum you should know better than posting unverified news. What makes you different from copy and paste blogs in Nigeria cyberspace. Your source is an everyday critic on twitter , who is not even residing in Kano. It's because of your type government are bent on regulating social media. Please stick to your Snake posts. Rubbish.

100 percent verified...
Next pls
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by greatdave(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
Safyan:
Islam is not a violence religion so keep your nasty mouth shut
Even your response is violent. May God forgive you. JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY!
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
May his soul rest in peace

Same was done for the apostles

The gospel shall spread

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest / Dwarf RCCG Pastor & Barrister Weds In Abuja Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.