Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) (86365 Views)

Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group / How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) / Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Chibuezem(m): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear Christians,

Our mumu never do?

These bastards have been killing our brothers, but we fold our hands waiting for God to take vengeance for us.

Is it not time we start treating these useless animals in a language that they would understand?

Getting a good licenced riffle or pistol is the first crucial step to salvation.

See how your brother is being butchered like cow by those head slamming bastards.

you are not a Christian

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by DMerciful(m): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
I.S.L.A.M.A.B.A.D!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Safyan(m): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
You making sense bro
lereinter:

Has osinbajo condemned it

Has adesina condemned it

Will fkk condemn it too

Sebi They call themselves pastor

If you are Christian continue to pray hard, for the grace to leave holy

May the lion of Judah fight for us. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by lereinter(m): 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
Emily22:
Definitely, something is wrong with this religion...

I remember my father forced this religion on me at a tender age , but after his demise, my mum converted me back to Christianity...

I ll always thank her for that forever

Forever grateful mama

Glory be to God. Jesus is Lord

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by YakubuA: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by DEMAGOGUE PhD. senior advocat @von_Bismack:

"Pastor Shaibu, CAN chairman of Sumaila LGA in Kano was targeted and brutally butchered to death by Muslim youths in Masu village in Kano bcus as they said "his mission is growing"
This is repulsive and stand condemned.
For how long will this targeting of Christians continue."

RIP Pastor.

But OP what are your evidences that he was killed by Muslim youths? Did you meet them and they told you they killed him because his mission is growing? Why don't you get the facts instead of sharing rumors?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by JustforMen: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
it is not.
Gtuns:
Dont be suprised if this is a fake news

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by AllahIsDevil: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
Unclekoboko your brothers have done it for allah again....Allah has enough blood to drink.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Leverage2021: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
WebSurfer:

Yes. Isn’t he powerful enough ? Goats
you are like the killers

No emotions

Savages killed someone you are justifying their actions by shifting blames

If they ask you you would say white man religion bla bla bla forgetting the traditionalists and athiests are also human that can be victims

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Oracleforce: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
richmond500:
What is wrong with these Muslim piglets sef?

How can u kill someone because his church is growing?

The Islamic religion is one of the deadliest religions in the world. All. over the world, an average Mohammed follower is trained and taught to be hostile to non-muslim people...
I schooled in the north, I know their dealings...

Curse are those people who conspired and butchered this man of God to dead....their he generation will not know peace...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by PlayMaker14: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
Chibuezem:
you are not a Coward.

I know. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Leverage2021: 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
YakubuA:

RIP Pastor.

But OP what are your evidences that he was killed by Muslim youths? Did you meet them and they told you they killed him because his mission is growing? Why don't you get the facts instead of sharing rumors?

it's confirmed i know the pastor myself and it's true

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by thorpido(m): 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
Thanksful:

Jesus said,"sell your property and get a sword (gun)"

That part no dey your Bible?
The Bible also says,'......with all thy getting,get understanding '.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by specialmati(m): 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed i pity those born in that religion that always love killing people.the worst religion to practice on earth is Islam

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by lereinter(m): 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
YakubuA:

RIP Pastor.

You think is false Abi

Firstly this is not the first time Muslims are killing Christian in the North

There's no need to doubt

So do your investigation and bring your own version

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
Islam the religion of peace my foot. No wonder Mohammed did not rice up when the modafoka died

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by denjjy(m): 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
I'm a Christian but I will never attribute this evil to Islam, here in Abeokuta where I resides, one would see a mosque facing a church, one would see alphas' living in the same house with pastors' . The problem of the North is lack of proper culture coupled with mass illiteracy. And the the most deadly virus is when illiteracy is confined in religion, the outcome is not always pleasant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
lereinter:

Has osinbajo condemned it

Has adesina condemned it

Will fkk condemn it too

Sebi They call themselves pastor

Lol! Only you can fight for yourself

If you are Christian continue to pray hard, for the grace to leave holy

May the lion of Judah fight for us. Amen

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Lovenorth: 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
I don't support killing of people because of their religion but this write up is mischievous
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by illicit(m): 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Save him from what?

Danger
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Idamond: 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
Gtuns:
Dont be suprised if this is a fake news

I won't be surprise if you're mad..

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Bizibi(m): 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kano state!!! There are lots of Muslim radicals in that state.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by lereinter(m): 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
Gadafii:
Ilthis is very unacceptable, I am beginning to question this type of Islam, cos I am ashamed of this evil act

I am a Muslim and I condemn this heinous Crim, subhanalilah embarassed

Then you aren't a true Muslim

Accept Jesus Christ and let your life be redemptive

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
thorpido:
The Bible also says,'......with all thy getting,get understanding '.

I see you lack it?

Go read Like 22:35-36
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by MufasaLion: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
RIP Cleric.

Fly high to Mars!

This was a barbaric practice and extremism in the North should be checked.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
Religion of piss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Gotze1: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
If the goat in my house accepts to be muslim, I will slaughter it and bury it without eating.

To be a muslim is a curse to human race.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by ProfGday(m): 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
If you believed that Mohammed is a son of a bitch click like... If you believed is not quote me an see your whole secrets on nairaland in a jive.

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Lexusgs430: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
Time to leave the north, for the northerns.........

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Dedemworld: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
Islam is a cursed religion, God will punish the worshippers except the good ones that know and understand the real value of Islam.. but the rest, God will punish una generations

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Leverage2021: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
zoedew:
Some people are carrying placards around at the UN to say Christians are not persecuted in Nigeria. Truth is Kano and the predominantly Muslim States have scant regard for the Constitution not to talk of the secularity of the Nigerian State it prescribes. It is classic Taqqiya to say Nigeria is one. The Muslims are only bidding their time to supplant the secularity of the entire country.
They are already here playing Taqiya and cleaning blood

Muslims are always ready to jump to clean blood when their members spill it

They won't bother been proactive and stopping the blood before been spilled

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by franchasng: 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
Emily22:
Definitely, something is wrong with this religion...

I remember my father forced this religion on me at a tender age , but after his demise, my mum converted me back to Christianity...

I ll always thank her for that forever

Forever grateful mama
Many Muslim youths are like you, they were forced to become Muslims by their gullible parents and out of fear of being mobbed or killed by other Muslim fanatics, they remain in Islam and most of them are helpless.

I dont know why a 21st century youth born in this time of technology revolution and civilization will remain in Islam that forbids progress and peace.

Some will mention Dubai and co, please those Arab countries are not successful, they are only living large with crude oil and gold money they didnt work for, take away crude oil, natural gas and gold, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, etc will be worst than Somali, all thanks to Islam, a religion that only make humans to act like animals of the 4th century angry

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest / Dwarf RCCG Pastor & Barrister Weds In Abuja Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.