Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth (73871 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by TMSMedia: 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
A man was caught having sex with his housemaid while his wife was in the hospital recovering from child birth, IGBERETV reports.

According to a Twitter user, the wife reportedly went into labour on Thursday, April 14, 2022. She gave birth on Friday, April 15, after 27 hours of labour.

On the following day, Saturday, April 16, the husband left his wife at the hospital, explaining he had some business to handle.

On the same day, the newborn baby's godmother, who is also the new mother's neighbour, was sent to the family's house to bring some supplies for the new mum. However, when she got to the house, she found the husband having sex with their housemaid.

Taking to Twitter, the godmother narrated the incident.

Read her tweets below.

"Jesus! I just walked in on my neighbor's husband having sex with their maid while his wife is in the hospital. This woman just gave birth yesterday and I literally came to pick stuff to take to her in the hospital. I'm broken, I don't even know how to handle this. His wife literally went through a 27 hours labour, coupled with several days of pain and this is how he repays her. I'm in the car crying, I don't know what to do. They actually left the flat front door open, imagine how comfortable they felt to leave the door open while making out in his matrimonial bed. This is painful.

I'm not even into twitter dramas and have no strength for silly comments but I'm just going to answer some questions here.

The husband was in the hospital with his wife on Friday when she gave birth. The labour was a long one and it was understandable that he was tired and needed to go home for rest that Friday night. He said he would come back the same night but I volunteered to stay with her for the night. Yesterday morning around past 10 her older sister arrived. The husband brought the sister to the hospital and left "to run some business related errands" which was okay since the sister was around then I left to freshen up and sleep with the promise to come back in the evening. I was called to grab somethings for her from home while coming back because she believed her husband wasn't even home.

In the evening, I got ready to go back to the hospital (I'm actually the godmother a promise the mother made in exchange for all my fruits she ate during the pregnancy ) when I saw the front door open, I thought the maid left it open and walked in (I've always been )

when I got to the sitting room, I heard funny sounds and sincerely thought the maid brought someone into their house and their room. I was pissed and wanted to see for myself. I could never have imagined that it's the man. Well, I told the sister and we agreed to wait until the doctor clears her and she gets discharged. Whatever happens, it's her call but I was never going to conceal such secret from someone who considers me a sister.

Mind you, she went into labour on Thursday but gave birth on Friday evening. It was a bumpy ride but God was Faithful.

Since I brought this here, I owe you all update so till then Happy Easter, enjoy your holiday. Stop hurting people that love you, laws of nature are potent. Don't expect me to go back and forth with you because this is literally my first proper tweet ever, I don't have energy.

Some comments I'm reading from men are embarrassing and heartbreaking. I thank God my man is nothing like you all. God knew I can't deal and gave me an amazing man. Damn!"

https://twitter.com/ifeoluwa_obe/status/1515380323755958283?t=goF8RGfu3jqUz9rcwLMtAg&s=19

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by immortalcrown(m): 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
cool
You do not know how to handle it but you have told the wife's sister. You have also posted it for public reaction. You even advised the wife's sister to wait for the wife to return from a hospital. Are you not handling it already?

However, the man is a disgrace to humanity.

422 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Malory: 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
What the man did is not good but they should allow the matter to die a natural death. The deed has been done and I'm sure the man won't try it next time or should we kill him because of this?

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Starz825(m): 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
Na wa ooo...
He don dey fck the girl even before he impregnate him wife ..
Shameful...

Abeg no tell the wife now ooo, you can discuss that later..or perhaps try and find a way the house girl go comot for that house without spewing out the whole story...abeg save that marriage ooo
No go join bad news to good news ooo
It's never a good combination

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by decatalyst(m): 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nah sex go ruin what is left of our moral compass!

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Jeon(f): 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
SMH.

WELL I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY... SINCE MEN ARE POLYGRAMMY IN NATURE...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Buffalo2(m): 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
If you love ur friend, you better don't tell anybody unless you are ready to nurse the baby

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by GooodHardDick: 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
Trash!

Believe this rubbish twitter story at your own peril

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by illicit(m): 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
Amebor

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Magnoliaa(f): 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
M£n will stain your white and disgrace you. Fear them.

Those penis-swinging gender people ain't loyal and deserve no loyalty. Na women wey dey carry dem public priiks like this I pity pass. Things wey you suppose leave for street abi discard for dustbin. Dem go fk monitor lizards, dem go fk minørs, dem go fk ancestors wey don dey close to graveyard, dem go fk their maids, anything fkable under skirt and dem no go rest. No iota of self-discipline or respect. Carrying and sharing STDs everywhere, ruining their lives...see, lemme just stop here for now.

Na the ediots wey go still come here to blame the wife I dey wait for. They can never fail to do so.

73 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by loosecanon50(m): 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
The man went to handle some pending kpekusious business grin because his wife's own has widened from child birth, so he needed a tighter one....as if the widening was not his own making.
Some men exchange brain with their nyansh sha.

Well, congrats to the wife.......

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Magnoliaa(f): 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
...abeg save that marriage ooo

I see. The same way he thought of a broken marriage before sticking his stick in a maid abi? undecided Not even a single word of criticism for the guy. 'Shameful' and that's all.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Magnoliaa(f): 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
immortalcrown:
cool
You do not know how to handle it but you have told the wife. You have also posted it for public reaction. Are you not handling it already?

She has not told the wife.

But then, you don't have nothing to say as per the act abi you still dey wait for another side of the matter before you judge abi?

No yawa. I no dey expect anything different, but putting your hypocrisy in y'all faces na my work.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by immortalcrown(m): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:
She has not told the wife. But then, you don't have nothing to say as per the act abi you still dey wait for another side?
I actually wanted to type "...the wife's sister." thanks for pointing it out. The act is very bad.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by 9182736455O1999(m): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:
M£n will stain your white and disgrace you. Fear them.

Those penis-swinging gender people ain't loyal and deserve no loyalty. Na women wey dey carry dem public priiks like this I pity pass. Things wey you suppose leave for street abi discard for dustbin. Dem go fk monitor lizards, dem go fk minørs, dem go fk ancestors wey don dey close to graveyard, dem go fk their maids, anything fkable under skirt and dem no go rest. No iota of self-discipline or respect. Carrying and sharing STDs everywhere, ruining their lives...see lemme just stop here.

Na the ediots wey go still come here to blame the wife I dey wait for. They can never fail to do so.
They have left this one Behind

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by NwaAmaikpe: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
shocked

What type of nonsense talk is this? I can't tell if it is nosiness or just plain bitterness.
Isn't the job of a house help to help around in the house?

As long as he didn't rape her, I don't see anything wrong in a man seeking sexual comfort with a consenting adult at a time his wife is unable to provide the same to him.

Unlike women, a man does not shag a lady just because he is in love or has feelings for her but simply because akamu water must be discharged. So it is possible for a man to fvck 90 women and still be madly in love with his wife.

I never got to try this, but because of the sanitary sexual incapacitation of their wives at the time from birthing, a few of my friends got down with their mothers-in-law when they came around for omugwo and these women knew it was pure symbiosis.

His wife will understand this and not hold it against him, any woman who does does not have a conscience.

128 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by tillaman(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
grin
Legend

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Magnoliaa(f): 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
immortalcrown:
The act is very bad.

More? Go on.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by tayo4ng(m): 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
The highest lies you will fine on Twitter, people just want attention by all means

8 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by emekachief: 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nothing wrong here. Traditionally, every man is entitled for more than three kpekus.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Magnoliaa(f): 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
Malory:
What the man did is not good but they should allow the matter to die a natural death. The deed has been done and I'm sure the man won't try it next time.

Oh, once a cheat always a cheat does not apply to men? grin

tayo4ng:
The highest lies you will fine on Twitter, people just want attention by all means

Some men slept with a monitor lizard abi alligator some days ago. E happen. And men have been doing this one since time immemorial, even IF there's a slim probability this one is a lie...it changes nothing.

Afterall, men on here been don dey cook up tories to take drag women. So we wee haff our field day on this one. cheesy

Signed,
P.R.O,
Nairaland Ladies' and Women's Committee.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by immortalcrown(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:
More? Go on.
I am not surprised at your attack. Your signature says you lack home training. The signature also says you use romantic relationships to alleviate poverty, which means you can sleep with this accused man if you were the house help. Maybe you are even a husband snatcher. You are the hypocrite. I imagine what a lady like you who uses romantic relationships to alleviate poverty can do for money. Only a prostitute will have your signature. Will your parents be proud of this your Nairaland signature?

You are just looking for trouble where there is none. First, you implied I am hypocritical. I have made you know my stand on what the man did. Do you want me to take the law into my hand to kill him? Have you gone through my profile and seen where I support a man for an offense and condemn a woman for the same offense? Can you prove that I am a hypocrite? Whatever insult you bring to me this afternoon, I will return it to you. What is that hypocrisy of mine you want to rub on my face? I have admitted and corrected my typographical error. I have also stated that what the man did is wrong.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by VictorUSA(m): 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
Women are all useless regardless of their origin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Candidlady: 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
VictorUSA:
Women are all useless regardless of their origin.
[/s]

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Cardealer2021(m): 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nawa for some men sef undecided

4 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Magnoliaa(f): 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
immortalcrown:
You are just looking for a trouble where there is none. First, you implied I am hypocritical.

Yes, and I stand by it. Because you and I know say you do pass this one for that thread wey that lady come out come break up her marriage.

You won't know you should have edited your post if I didn't mention you abi? And the modified post is what you call condemning the man's actions?

Hahahahaha! No make me laugh. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Sureplug123(m): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
TMSMedia:
A man was caught having sex with his housemaid while his wife was in the hospital recovering from child birth, IGBERETV reports.

According to a Twitter user, the wife reportedly went into labour on Thursday, April 14, 2022. She gave birth on Friday, April 15, after 27 hours of labour.

On the following day, Saturday, April 16, the husband left his wife at the hospital, explaining he had some business to handle.

On the same day, the newborn baby's godmother, who is also the new mother's neighbour, was sent to the family's house to bring some supplies for the new mum. However, when she got to the house, she found the husband having sex with their housemaid.

Taking to Twitter, the godmother narrated the incident.

Read her tweets below.

https://twitter.com/ifeoluwa_obe/status/1515380323755958283?t=goF8RGfu3jqUz9rcwLMtAg&s=19

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
fake story

4 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by toujurs: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
Fake news, women can do anything for clout. Just to trends for more likes and followers. Women and their drama. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
Polygamy solves all these but most women tends to frown at it, so we’ll be seeing more of this case time to time

10 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Okoroawusa: 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
Why is it that people won't just learn to mind their business?

3 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by immortalcrown(m): 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Yes, and I stand by it. Because you and I know say you do pass this one for that thread wey that lady come out come break up her marriage. You won't know you should have edited your post if I didn't mention you abi? And the modified post is what you call condemning the man's actions? Hahahahaha! No make me laugh. grin
If you are not the hypocrite, point out where I support a man to be abusive. I made it clear that leaving the man is good. I than blamed her for dating him for more than a year. I guessed possible reasons why she dated him for that long. I then said the publicity will work against her if she messes up in her next relationship, which means she should be careful in her next affair. What is my hypocrisy there? Answer this question. And the man's own story highlighted the reasons I guessed. You are the hypocrite. I understand you just want to tease people on Nairaland. But you are very unfortunate. Because I enjoy dragging people on Nairaland. We may exchange responses for weeks if you think you have energy.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) / 3 Earrings: See What A Digital Mother Did To Her Innocent Daughter (Photo) / She Texted Her Father's Number On 4th Anniversary Of His Death And Got This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.