Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Police Rescue Man Tied Over N4.6m Debt, Arrest Culprit - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Rescue Man Tied Over N4.6m Debt, Arrest Culprit (1913 Views)

We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour / Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt / Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Rescue Man Tied Over N4.6m Debt, Arrest Culprit by Cruzblogtv(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
The Lagos state police have arrested Oluchi Okoye alias PACA for tying Reuben Alozie to a stake over unpaid N4.6miliom debt.

The suspect tied up the debtor at No. 29 Abeokuta street from September 22nd to 23rd when Alozie was rescued by officers.

Okoye said he resorted to self-help after several efforts to recover his money from the victim failed.

He was apprehended after a complaint Okoye’s wife, Angela lodged at the Denton Police Station.

Read more on
https://www.cruzblogtv.com/2021/09/police-rescue-man-tied-over-n46m-debt.html

Re: Police Rescue Man Tied Over N4.6m Debt, Arrest Culprit by Tony4555(m): 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
Omo he shouldn't have taken laws into his hands. If that man die now, it's still on his head and a punishment of felony.
Better option should have been reporting to a competent authority that can make him forfeit some of his properties if any, or other civil means.

These days, know who you borrow money too. Give only what you can afford to loose. I feel for the man tho... 4.6m no be moi moi money and I suppose he has done a lot to get his money back before resorting to such inhuman means because, that will only add salt to his injury.

It is well.

Kindly check my signature for your Academic research, Assignments, Proposals, Project write up, etc...
Re: Police Rescue Man Tied Over N4.6m Debt, Arrest Culprit by EmptyGarden(m): 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
Na WA o. E be like say the most difficult thing for this world na to recover money wey person owe you o. Story no dey finish, and sometimes you no go even see wetin to seize or sell sef.
Re: Police Rescue Man Tied Over N4.6m Debt, Arrest Culprit by MarveworldG: 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
Debt
Re: Police Rescue Man Tied Over N4.6m Debt, Arrest Culprit by donbachi(m): 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
If na me.i will sue dat paca for torture,assault and breaking of spinal chord.for 20million.
Re: Police Rescue Man Tied Over N4.6m Debt, Arrest Culprit by musiliyukayode(m): 7:37am On Sep 26, 2021
Somebody stole your goat and you killed the Thief. What will be the faith of the killer of a Thief? The Thief has no more case to Answer but the killer of a thief.
Re: Police Rescue Man Tied Over N4.6m Debt, Arrest Culprit by ba2remagaji: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
IPOB member vs iPod member.congratulation
Cruzblogtv:
The Lagos state police have arrested Oluchi Okoye alias PACA for tying Reuben Alozie to a stake over unpaid N4.6miliom debt.

The suspect tied up the debtor at No. 29 Abeokuta street from September 22nd to 23rd when Alozie was rescued by officers.

Okoye said he resorted to self-help after several efforts to recover his money from the victim failed.

He was apprehended after a complaint Okoye’s wife, Angela lodged at the Denton Police Station.

Read more on
https://www.cruzblogtv.com/2021/09/police-rescue-man-tied-over-n46m-debt.html

(1) (Reply)

Na Nigeria We Dey, I’ll Be Released And Come Back For You, Abuja Kidnapper Threa / Share Your 419 Experience Here / “Most Wanted” Nigerian Scammer Arrested In Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.