Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,678 members, 7,959,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:03 AM

Bobrisky Goes On Instaram Live With Mompha To Debunk Claims That They Dated (vid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Goes On Instaram Live With Mompha To Debunk Claims That They Dated (vid (525 Views)

Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover / Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo / Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Goes On Instaram Live With Mompha To Debunk Claims That They Dated (vid by Sammydanny: 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
Nigerian cross-dresser Bobrisky and popular socialite, Mompha have both gone on Instagram Live together to dispute the allegation that they dated.

There had been some claims that both men had a gay relationship in the past. This allegation was made by Oye Kyme, Bobrisky's former PA.

However, the men now say it is all a big, fat lie.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lS6W7pTcZc[/flash]
Re: Bobrisky Goes On Instaram Live With Mompha To Debunk Claims That They Dated (vid by SUPOL(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
The way bob sounds, e be like say Na true oo
Re: Bobrisky Goes On Instaram Live With Mompha To Debunk Claims That They Dated (vid by raystar96(m): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
I normally wonder were this misplaced gender gets money from...Now am beginning to see things gradually..Mompha is one of bobrisky client obviously.

Re: Bobrisky Goes On Instaram Live With Mompha To Debunk Claims That They Dated (vid by engrfaruq(m): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
Lol
Re: Bobrisky Goes On Instaram Live With Mompha To Debunk Claims That They Dated (vid by Kingpin1000: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Now I can confirm Mompha is gay.
If you are accused of being gay and you are not, you will always resist the urge to Shalaye.
But on a second look at Mompha l, the guy looks weird. I guess He made His money through using His ass as a drilling hole for those BDC Alhajis.
Should I be disappointed?
Na him yansh....
Can anything good come from the North? The answer is Yes but the only good thing that came out of the North is already dead ( U.M. Yar'adua )
Re: Bobrisky Goes On Instaram Live With Mompha To Debunk Claims That They Dated (vid by G450: 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
Confused gender...imagine hw ur papa was celebrating dat he gave birth 2 a male child now d Local man is confuse bcoz he don't know wether na 2 count u among his male or female children..

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Whitemoney Will Win, I’m Only Fighting For Second Place’ — Cross / BBNAIJA: White Money Begin To Meet His Fans On The Street / BB Naija: Pere Hospitalized, Instagram Account Disabled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.