Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Careers/jobs People Dont Bother To Attend The Interviews - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Careers/jobs People Dont Bother To Attend The Interviews (18126 Views)

Jobs People Look Down, That They Are Now Doing. / Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. / Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Careers/jobs People Dont Bother To Attend The Interviews by Bmaster(m): 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
grin

Abeg,if you never get work,
Go start to dey do sim registrations for telecoms.

Won't be a bad idea,
Re: Careers/jobs People Dont Bother To Attend The Interviews by Oyerinde16(m): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
One insurance company them employed me as a fresh grad back in 2015, I trek gwarimpa tire from schools to shop, spending transport upandan, two weeks lata nobody tell me before I sack myself...

3 Likes

Re: Careers/jobs People Dont Bother To Attend The Interviews by ciro11(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
iykejackchree:

Bro I once had a job like this in PH ooh (DSE), one of new generation Bank's ooh, Brotherly, if u see trekking, I trek so tey, I wan faint, and the bank no send u ooh firstly ur employed under contract, your not entitled to promotion, no allowance, no insensitive to motivate u, there only interest is for u to go and bring deposit and open accounts, in the name of meet target. Funny enough, they know that is not easy for u to meet that target ooh, but when u come for meetings, they will insult u and ur parents. A lot of the Bank directors and chief executive where not employed under contract, they grew through the career path, with lots of insensitives that where encouraging...e reach my generation, them don change everything, economical the average Nigerian youth is not empowered. Guy if i tell u things way I carry my eyes see, u go pity me.

Lol Dooh!
Re: Careers/jobs People Dont Bother To Attend The Interviews by Gkemz: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
Hi guys,

I noticed there are some interview invite people may apply but when invited, they chicken out and refuse to attend..most of the reason is because the job comes with unrealistic targets, contract job, lots of field stuff, discouragement from friends and family

Mine is three...DSA direct sales agent, business development executive, insurance job sales executive and some Microfinance job positions

What's yours?

I rather hawk sachet water on the street for myself than to engage in any of these modern slavery jobs you mentioned above under the sun. If am hawking under the sun for my own small scale business is much better than wandering around with a suit and shoe notwithstanding the scotchy sun and the little salary.

1 Like

Re: Careers/jobs People Dont Bother To Attend The Interviews by Ayhomes(m): 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lamasta:
Anything marketing count me out cool
marketing job is a billionaire job....every billionaire sell something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Careers/jobs People Dont Bother To Attend The Interviews by nams77: 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
Cerebellum:

I see you been slapped by a mad man tomorrow evening

This I have seengrin

Isn't it marketing you just did?
I enjoy marketing my own biz
Re: Careers/jobs People Dont Bother To Attend The Interviews by Ayhomes(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lamasta:
Anything marketing count me out cool
Selling is not for people that want to earn low income ; it is for people that want to have top living existence .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Careers/jobs People Dont Bother To Attend The Interviews by Gfskw: 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
Really
Re: Careers/jobs People Dont Bother To Attend The Interviews by Hassanmaye(m): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

No op is talking about jobs that one will trek, and trek and trek and trek until their shoes file reach the sole of their feet, while preaching pitching on the field nonstop only to collect 20k at month end.
What do you mean? And which job or career are you referring to?
To make it in Nigeria na by God, doctors Dey do uber, PhD graduate are driving Dangote trucks or you don't know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Careers/jobs People Dont Bother To Attend The Interviews by Hassanmaye(m): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
iykejackchree:

Bro I once had a job like this in PH ooh (DSE), one of new generation Bank's ooh, Brotherly, if u see trekking, I trek so tey, I wan faint, and the bank no send u ooh, firstly ur employed under contract, your not entitled to promotion, no allowance, no insensitive to motivate u, there only interest is for u to go and bring deposit and open accounts, in the name of meet target. Funny enough, they know that is not easy for u to meet that target ooh, but when u come for meetings, they will insult u and ur parents. A lot of the Bank directors and chief executive where not employed under contract, they grew through the career path, with lots of insensitives that where encouraging...e reach my generation, them don change everything, economical the average Nigerian youth is not empowered. Guy if i tell u things way I carry my eyes see, u go pity me.
Sorry tomorrow things will change, trust me husle
Re: Careers/jobs People Dont Bother To Attend The Interviews by Lamasta(m): 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ayhomes:
marketing job is a billionaire job....every billionaire sell something.
Billionaires are now marketers abi
Re: Careers/jobs People Dont Bother To Attend The Interviews by Lamasta(m): 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ayhomes:
Selling is not for people that want to earn low income ; it is for people that want to have top living existence .
Marketing is not same as market hope you know
Re: Careers/jobs People Dont Bother To Attend The Interviews by berryPee(m): 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
I nearly slapped one in Uyo back in 2015 when they made me took excuse from my place of work thinking it was an interview for the post of QA manager I applied through an advert I saw at the post office notice board. The fool was busy showing a cheque his boss earned
FalseProphet1:
GNLD marketing jobs where you see someone who poverty has dealt seriously with his destiny telling you how he's going to make you a millionaire in dollars overnight, I see Nigerian youths rising up against that company, I see their briefing outlets across Nigeria being set ablaze.
grin
This I have seen.
Re: Careers/jobs People Dont Bother To Attend The Interviews by Jlow2: 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
I know of a guy who is still looking for 2 pple since 5yrs now,they just brainwash pple and vulnerable pple will start trekking all the he nation
Re: Careers/jobs People Dont Bother To Attend The Interviews by Habib101: 11:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:
GNLD marketing jobs where you see someone who poverty has dealt seriously with his destiny telling you how he's going to make you a millionaire in dollars overnight, I see Nigerian youths rising up against that company, I see their briefing outlets across Nigeria being set ablaze.

This I have seen.
Confirm
Re: Careers/jobs People Dont Bother To Attend The Interviews by osazsky(m): 12:14am On Sep 29, 2021
The one I went for some years back..the interviewer said I will be the one paying them salaries while they invest it for me after 30 years I will be given 170 billion naira as gratuity..I just weak when I reach house that day
Re: Careers/jobs People Dont Bother To Attend The Interviews by ultimateprof: 12:55am On Sep 29, 2021
Anything networking count me out.
Re: Careers/jobs People Dont Bother To Attend The Interviews by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:15am On Sep 29, 2021
iykejackchree:

Bro I once had a job like this in PH ooh (DSE), one of new generation Bank's ooh, Brotherly, if u see trekking, I trek so tey, I wan faint, and the bank no send u ooh, firstly ur employed under contract, your not entitled to promotion, no allowance, no insensitive to motivate u, there only interest is for u to go and bring deposit and open accounts, in the name of meet target. Funny enough, they know that is not easy for u to meet that target ooh, but when u come for meetings, they will insult u and ur parents. A lot of the Bank directors and chief executive where not employed under contract, they grew through the career path, with lots of insensitives that where encouraging...e reach my generation, them don change everything, economical the average Nigerian youth is not empowered. Guy if i tell u things way I carry my eyes see, u go pity me.
Lol grin grin grin
Exactly!
If na better country we dey, with all these experiences you have gone through, dem go nack u automatic appointment that comes with all manner of perks and benefits plus unlimited allowances (not employment o...mind u). That is after u might have given heartfelt description and narration of those experiences that they go on to confirm that they really happened.
Re: Careers/jobs People Dont Bother To Attend The Interviews by caandi: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
There are Jobs and there are end time jobs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> / Sterling Oil And Gas / Is There Hope For Third Class Graduates In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.