Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Maduka Favour Obianuju, Miss Nigeria International Visits Disabled in Anambra - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Maduka Favour Obianuju, Miss Nigeria International Visits Disabled in Anambra (418 Views)

My Journey To Becoming Mr Nigeria International / Valentine: Stanley Nnoruga, CEO Stanzo3 Visits Lagos Cheshire Home For Disabled / Godwin Maduka Buries His Mother In Anambra (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maduka Favour Obianuju, Miss Nigeria International Visits Disabled in Anambra by Iconfirm002: 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
The Lives of inhabitants of Jesus Abandoned Charity Home of Disabled in Oraifite Anambra State was on March 22, 2023 received a warm touch by the 2022 Miss Nigeria International, Maduka Favour Obianuju.

The Nnewi Born Young Queen and graduate of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University in Anambra State while granting interview to newsmen said this is my pet project as the current Miss Nigeria International and I chose to it for the Didabled. Indeed, I felt really blessed visiting the Homes of Rehabilitation and Disabled today.

Recounting her experiences, Miss Maduka noted that they are lovely, energetic and confident. They were not limited by their situation. Their prayers are prophetic.

The Young Queen and Philanthropist who provided the disabled with Edible and non edible materials for their wellbeing urged that everyone should show love and care to them for they are no less humans.

Stay Tuned for more projects from her.

Frank Akpoazaa writes from Awka
March 27, 2023

(1) (Reply)

"She Don Off Gas" Mixed Reaction Trails Chef Dammy As She Offs Gas To Pick Beans / Experience The World Of Technology In The Next TECH+ Conference And Exhibition / A Professional Printing Service Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.