Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) (5602 Views)

Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) / Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision / Heavyweight Boxing: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk September 25 In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) by BizWatch: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
British-Nigeria heavyweight boxer, Anthony Joshua goes head-to-head against n Ukrainian southpaw Oleksandr Usyk at the Tottenham Stadium on Saturday, September 25, 2021.

After being away from the ring since December 2020, Joshua put his WBA, WBC, WBO and IBO heavyweight titles on the line against Ukranian unbeaten heavyweight boxer.

Click Here To Watch: https://bizwatchnigeria.ng/anthony-joshua-vs-oleksandr-usyk-time-and-how-to-watch-in-nigeria-live/

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) by joinnow: 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
This Ukrainian guy face look devilish

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) by Elzakzaky: 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
Go josh

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) by Great100000: 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
AJ to win by K.O.

Let's Go AJ.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) by Jonah507(m): 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
Usyk is a fast boxer but I give it to AJ.

Though Usyk won against Derek Chisora in their recent faceoff but I was not impressed with his performance, unless he ups his game,he may not go beyond 9th round against AJ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) by martinlooter(m): 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
Please guys, what time is it exactly.
Mods please move this to the frontpage cos it's live.

@lalasticlala
@Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) by yommytino(m): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
AJ let's go
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) by nairavsdollars(f): 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
Joshua won!!!!
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) by seandurse(m): 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
wink
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) by Georgekyrian(m): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
AJ is a goal
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) by AltCtrlDel: 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
Can't wait for this fight
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) by davillian(m): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
They should replace this guy with the JOKER
That smile is evil and upto no good

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) by bigtt76(f): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
Front page pls
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) by Nunam(m): 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
AJ may be bigger but it only takes a decent punch and he will fall.
he should use his jab and then follow up. if Usyk lands body shots and AJ drops his hands, he could win
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) by exco90(m): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
Please I need link for live streaming

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) by wolfrine(m): 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
Please someone should help with a link to stream the match...bikonu
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) by Godssplan: 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
Anthony Joshua for winning
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) by bigcee(m): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
Goto Hesgoal. Com for streaming cool
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) by franchasng: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
I am scared cry
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) by Kenny4lyfe(m): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
Make I siddon here. I'm streaming on YouTube
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) by wolfrine(m): 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kenny4lyfe:
Make I siddon here. I'm streaming on YouTube

whats the link pls
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) by michaelbelgium(m): 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
Am afraid this guy might beat Joshua
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) by princeakinola1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
wolfrine:

whats the link pls
his goal.com
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) by princeakinola1(m): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
wolfrine:

whats the link pls
hesgoal.xom
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) by Kenny4lyfe(m): 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) by royal231(m): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
Did guy dey beat Joshua for now
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) by Ayotemide(f): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
Oluwa oh! Help our collective hearts tonight lord.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) by tamdun: 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
Just can't watch it anymore, I no fit get BP, my heart just dey pound, AJ can't beat fury the this way
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) by ayo55(m): 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
I doubt AJ winning this fight oooo...
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) by kushercain: 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
Aj has to knock this guy out, points not in his favour so far

(1) (2) (Reply)

Players Bribed Their Way Into Super Eagles - Clemens Westerhof / Its Not Too Late To Join D Winning Group 5-10 Daily..always Smiling / See What Mexicans Are Saying About Nigeria On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.