Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

I Got Scammed Of N150k. How Do I Go About Reporting To The Police? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Got Scammed Of N150k. How Do I Go About Reporting To The Police? (3611 Views)

Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers / Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Scammed Of N150k. How Do I Go About Reporting To The Police? by BluntCrazeMan: 11:31am On Feb 02, 2022
Crazychris:
I hope you have more than N100k to sgive the police otherwise your money is gone for good..

I was at iyaganku police station few days ago and there was guy that came to report how a scammer defrauded him to the tune of N80, 000. Mainly looking at the guy I think he was just a normal hustling guy looking for ends to meet, he narrated to the police how that 80k was part of his life savings.
Those stupid officers charged this guy N30k just for a start that's not including money they would use fuelling their car o. And he was told that they can't guarantee him 100% of getting back the money..
The guy was confused and left with tears when he couldn't afford the money. Imagine paying up to N50,000 to get N80,000 back.

Sometimes I asked, is Nigeria even a country?

Na waa
Re: I Got Scammed Of N150k. How Do I Go About Reporting To The Police? by Bluntsisi: 11:33am On Feb 02, 2022
Crazychris:
I hope you have more than N100k to sgive the police otherwise your money is gone for good..

I was at iyaganku police station few days ago and there was guy that came to report how a scammer defrauded him to the tune of N80, 000. Mainly looking at the guy I think he was just a normal hustling guy looking for ends to meet, he narrated to the police how that 80k was part of his life savings.
Those stupid officers charged this guy N30k just for a start that's not including money they would use fuelling their car o. And he was told that they can't guarantee him 100% of getting back the money..
The guy was confused and left with tears when he couldn't afford the money. Imagine paying up to N50,000 to get N80,000 back.

I also lost hope and faith in the Nigerian Police too.
Re: I Got Scammed Of N150k. How Do I Go About Reporting To The Police? by Torg77: 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
Bluntsisi:

Please help me with the procedures and requirements of reporting a scammer to the police.

You can go about it by paying 150k to the police as its what they are gonna demand for investigation LOOOL
Re: I Got Scammed Of N150k. How Do I Go About Reporting To The Police? by Bluntsisi: 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
Torg77:

You can go about it by paying 150k to the police as its what they are gonna demand for investigation LOOOL
I spent that much
Re: I Got Scammed Of N150k. How Do I Go About Reporting To The Police? by ZooCountry45: 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
Crazychris:

When we say Nigeria is a zoo, some of you get angry.. Police and banks are the Main scammers. Infact 99% of scams are done by bank..
NA bankers dey bring our info and hackers do their job.
If Wan launder huge money, just meet fcmb bank manager.
NA when I enter street my eyes open.
If I talk about efcc or the chairman Mr Bawa own, I might be arrested.
Nigeria is a casted country

Incase you want to quote me and talk trash, hear this :What you don't know is bigger than you.
Re: I Got Scammed Of N150k. How Do I Go About Reporting To The Police? by ZooCountry45: 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
When we say Nigeria is a zoo, some of you get angry.. Police and banks are the Main scammers. Infact 99% of scams are done by bank..
NA bankers dey bring our info and hackers do their job.
If Wan launder huge money, just meet fcmb bank manager.
NA when I enter street my eyes open.
If I talk about efcc or the chairman Mr Bawa own, I might be arrested.
Nigeria is a casted country

Incase you want to quote me and talk trash, hear this :What you don't know is bigger than you.
Re: I Got Scammed Of N150k. How Do I Go About Reporting To The Police? by faithfull18(f): 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
Crazychris:

Better he didn't pay, the money will be collected and nothing will be done. If he knows where the scammer is, then he can locate the nearest station.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Yahoo Boys Forum: Your Thoughts / School Boy, The Man That Dehumanized A Lady In Libya. Full Story (video) / Man Makes Lady Uncomfortable After This Happened In Lagos Office. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.