Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) (28749 Views)

Panic In Abia Community As Erosion Site Swallows 2-storey Building (Pix, Video) / Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) / Deep Gully Erosion In Idah LGA, Kogi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by sulaak(m): 2:08am On Sep 26, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Result of improper planning before building.

Result of deforestation and lack of trees to hold the soil.

Deforestation is a major cause of soil erosion, perhaps the main cause. Trees and their roots provide the soil with an anchor, as well as shelter from the wind and rain. When forests are wiped out, the land becomes exposed, leaving it vulnerable to being washed or blown away by elements.

1 Like

Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:26am On Sep 26, 2021
Gandollar:
Afonja from igbomosho that doesn't even know his village but be claiming lagosian, how can he know if there was red sand there?
every afonja on nairaland nah Ajibo wannabe lagos .. even person wey no get ancestral linkage with lagos will be claiming omo lagos... is lagos only town in South West undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Makinaki: 3:00am On Sep 26, 2021
That yeye Gov Daarudapo don take all Ogun money do fashion finish. Very vain and useless agbaya.
Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by DivergentThinka(m): 3:15am On Sep 26, 2021
Give details. Sango Ota is a very big place, what part of Sango ota !!!
Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by DivergentThinka(m): 3:18am On Sep 26, 2021
Tonim:
This is not Ogun state

cc Seun
Except the person can prove what part of Sango, I agree with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Tomek09(m): 4:15am On Sep 26, 2021
theInterpreter:
lol
only one?

there are thousands of incidents of gully in the yeast cheesy
erosion ravaged okoro flat heads land grin
Wee you keep kwayet.

Having both brown roof mud house and erosion dey too much for my afonja people.

I feel their pains grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Tomek09(m): 4:17am On Sep 26, 2021
Lawalemi:
Daaapo. Daarudapo!
Dakpo Abiodun is the best governor in Ogun State
Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Tomek09(m): 4:19am On Sep 26, 2021
christopher123:
I thought Ogun has the highest igr with the best roads and it's only SE had erosions

Yoruba Ronu
Believe afonja or what comes out of their mouth at ur own peril.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Love4all24: 4:56am On Sep 26, 2021
DrChukki:
A part of my village was nearly washed away by gully erosion, but in 2006, Former President Obasanjo came to our rescue, he visited the site himself and proffered a solution that worked.

Thank you OBJ.

Umuago Urualla in Ideato North LGA of Imo State will never forget what you did for them...

Wow! I can never ever ever stop being grateful to OBJ and what he did there. He gutter halted the encroachment. Ilobi’s house would have been gone by now. God bless baba forever. We will never forget.

1 Like

Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by igbowoman: 4:59am On Sep 26, 2021
I thought some SW people told us this only happens in the East
Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by nick50(m): 5:09am On Sep 26, 2021
franchasng:
Yoruba online youth urchins said Southeast is the only erosion ravaged region in Nigeria, what a hateful lot trained by criminal Tinubu
..wat else do u expect from those online miscreants?..people who choose a nepa bill holder over a doctor and a professor?..people who sold thier brothers to fulanis for a plate of ewedu..well I don't blame them since they don't travel

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Born2Breed(f): 6:15am On Sep 26, 2021
scholes0:
Is that a drainage path / covered culvert underneath the building? shocked

The septic tank I presume.
Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Sammy07: 6:47am On Sep 26, 2021
Gandollar:
Provided it makes you sleep well at night, I'm ok with your denial.

You have to prove that place is Sango Ota.

1 Like

Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by InHeaven(m): 7:31am On Sep 26, 2021
Wtf!
Erosion is known with Eastern States and not other way round. That's why SE is tagged erosion ravaged region
Gandollar:
Thatf.airguy1 heli.nues, mono.gamy onetem.plate Gray.oso thatr.aregem1 sam.my07 babar.amota80 sar.rki and all our brothers on that side ..hope you all are safe o!

Better join your folks in IDP camps to avoid stories that touch cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Gandollar(f): 7:47am On Sep 26, 2021
InHeaven:
Wtf!
Erosion is known with Eastern States and not other way round. That's why SE is tagged erosion ravaged region
See this ara oko abandoned in Lagos, who doesn't know where his village is grin

Only those who are dead are in heaven, that's why you don't know what happens in your enclave

Elenu gbi gbe grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Dagger111(m): 7:52am On Sep 26, 2021
scholes0:
Is that a drainage path / covered culvert underneath the building? shocked

It is soak away pit.
Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by InHeaven(m): 7:54am On Sep 26, 2021
Jisi ike undecided
So u had to search Google and screenshot these one in a million of SE erosion impact angry

Until we send you packing to your erosion ravaged region, you'll understand wazzup
Gandollar:
See this ara oko abandoned in Lagos, who doesn't know where his village is grin

Only those who are dead are in heaven, that's why you don't know what happens in your enclave

Elenu gbi gbe grin
Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Gandollar(f): 7:58am On Sep 26, 2021
InHeaven:
Jisi ike undecided
So u had to search Google and screenshot these one in a million of SE erosion impact angry

Until we send you packing to your erosion ravaged region, you'll understand wazzup
Hahaha grin. I wish I knew the wayray behind this newly registered moniker pestering my life.

Sanwo is fighting for vat control and you asking me to leave Lagos. This is why Igbos outshine you all in business cheesy

I have my hunch and my hunch don't fail. I'll unmask your afonjaic face soon.

1 Like

Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by InHeaven(m): 8:20am On Sep 26, 2021
Can you even leave small London grin
Getat joor
Gandollar:
Hahaha grin. I wish I knew the wayray behind this newly registered moniker pestering my life.

Sanwo is fighting for vat control and you asking me to leave Lagos. This is why Igbos outshine you all in business cheesy

I have my hunch and my hunch don't fail. I'll unmask your afonjaic face soon.

1 Like

Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 8:20am On Sep 26, 2021
Omooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by bablon20(m): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2021
The owners of those houses should quickly take some selfies with their house to show posterity that they were once house owners, because it's a matter of time before the houses go down the sinkhole.
Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by anyilalaz: 9:43am On Sep 26, 2021
Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Transcriber: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2021
Tomek09:

Wee you keep kwayet.

Having both brown roof mud house and erosion dey too much for my afonja people.

I feel their pains grin grin
lol
No
No vex me make I no post Enugu brown roof for here o grin

Erosion ravaged Poto Poto flatinoland cheesy
Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Transcriber: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2021
Gandollar:
You really think any Yoruba will go to heaven with the amount of headless bodies crying for vengeance?
lol
The day old babies you pound won't let you near heaven - that's if there's any heaven
Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Gandollar(f): 10:01am On Sep 26, 2021
InHeaven:
Can you even leave small London grin
Getat joor
Small pikin wey no Sabi medicine...
Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Gandollar(f): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2021
Transcriber:
lol
The day old babies you pound won't let you near heaven - that's if there's any heaven
Oga transcriber, gbe Ori e wa, ki owa gba epe undecided
Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Transcriber: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2021
Gandollar:
Oga transcriber, gbe Ori e wa, ki owa gba epe undecided
tin ba shepe Fun e gbogbo awọn ololufe e lo mama ku lekankan cheesy

Omo Igbo to gbo Yorùbá

E man gun ọmọde Olojo kan lọdọ grin
Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Gandollar(f): 10:29am On Sep 26, 2021
Transcriber:
tin ba shepe Fun e gbogbo awọn ololufe e lo mama ku lekankan cheesy

Omo Igbo to gbo Yorùbá

E man gun ọmọde Olojo kan lọdọ grin
You want to mine the skulls of my lovers?

Typical! sad
Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Transcriber: 10:33am On Sep 26, 2021
Gandollar:
You want to mine the skulls of my lovers?

Typical! sad
so you don't even understand Yorùbá?

Why you con dey do over Sabi?

Yoruba needs a high IQ
A flat head can't have a brain with an high IQ embarassed cheesy
Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Gandollar(f): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2021
Transcriber:
lol
No
No vex me make I no post Enugu brown roof for here o grin

Erosion ravaged Poto Poto flatinoland cheesy
You keep wailing about erosion in igboland. Have you ever heard that imminent famine or hunger loomed in the SE?

Did they eat grass like your village people in katsina did?

Even during covid lockdown, was it the SE that formed Awawa boys looting and killing due to hunger?

Have you seen the size of yams and cassava that comes out of that poto republic?

You afonjas are just envious set of people who thought they were the only educated ones, while others spent their lives in the bush or shops, which has been debunked, thanks to social media.

Alapatirin!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The End Of Omo Onile In Lagos? / Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent / Building A House From Scratch Or Buying One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.