Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) (28746 Views)

Panic In Abia Community As Erosion Site Swallows 2-storey Building (Pix, Video) / Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) / Deep Gully Erosion In Idah LGA, Kogi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Gandollar(f): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2021
Transcriber:
so you don't even understand Yorùbá?

Why you con dey do over Sabi?

Yoruba needs a high IQ
A flat head can't have a brain with an high IQ embarassed cheesy
Your coneheads is what makes skull mining surgically easy for you people grin

1 Like

Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by InHeaven(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2021
Odaran undecided
Gandollar:
Oga transc.riber, gbe Ori e wa, ki owa gba epe undecided
Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Gandollar(f): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2021
InHeaven:
Odaran undecided
Asunta!
Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Transcriber: 11:53am On Sep 26, 2021
Gandollar:
You keep wailing about erosion in igboland. Have you ever heard that imminent famine or hunger loomed in the SE?

Did they eat grass like your village people in katsina did?

Even during covid lockdown, was it the SE that formed Awawa boys looting and killing due to hunger?

Have you seen the size of yams and cassava that comes out of that poto republic?

You afonjas are just envious set of people who thought they were the only educated ones, while others spent their lives in the bush or shops, which has been debunked, thanks to social media.

Alapatirin!!
Why this epistle?

How many Yoruba do you see running to the Poto Poto flatinoland? grin
Your brothers are rushing here on a daily

Think about that cheesy
Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Transcriber: 11:54am On Sep 26, 2021
Gandollar:
Your coneheads is what makes skull mining surgically easy for you people grin
Your flat heads is what makes pounding babies to a flat pulp angry grin
Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Gandollar(f): 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
Transcriber:

Your flat heads is what makes pounding babies to a flat pulp angry grin
Hahaha grin

Okete awaya!

Quote me again and receive a strange visitor this night! embarassed
Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Gandollar(f): 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
Transcriber:

Why this epistle?

How many Yoruba do you see running to the Poto Poto flatinoland? grin
Your brothers are rushing here on a daily

Think about that cheesy
Am I the one that prevented them to go or to be vulcanizers and Agbo sellers only?

Lagos was former capital built with the sweat of every Nigerian, Lagos is a no man's land.

Even if anyone should lay claim, it should be the Edos.

Not a small boy like you from osun oshogbo groove who thinks he's a lagosian.

I as Igbo would even get a bigger chunk if Lagos is shared tomorrow than you so called lagosian, if the sharing is based on civil contributions to the society.

Our Lagos! My darling Lagos!

Sanwo ti sanwo eko!

Haters can hug transformer.

Don't quote me again or else ..

1 Like

Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Transcriber: 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
Gandollar:
Hahaha grin

Okete awaya!

Quote me again and receive a strange visitor this night! embarassed
Lol
Flat headers everywhere grin grin
Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Transcriber: 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
Gandollar:
Am I the one that prevented them to go or to be vulcanizers and Agbo sellers only?

Lagos was former capital built with the sweat of every Nigerian, Lagos is a no man's land.

Even if anyone should lay claim, it should be the Edos.

Not a small boy like you from osun oshogbo groove who thinks he's a lagosian.

I as Igbo would even get a bigger chunk if Lagos is shared tomorrow than you so called lagosian, if the sharing is based on civil contributions to the society.

Our Lagos! My darling Lagos!

Sanwo ti sanwo eko!

Haters can hug transformer.

Don't quote me again or else ..
Lol
I am a Ẹgba man
Abule egba is a good chunk of Lagos
So kill yourself grin

Lagos has been developed by Yoruba before Nigeria was even created

All Yoruba in the world
From Ghana to Kogi all own Lagos wink
An ọmọluabi from Togo still has more claim to lagos than a flatinø cheesy

What contributions have you added?
Except 2 by 2 kiosks where you sell contraband goods? undecided

I hope you know that just one judgement can revoke all the properties you think you have? grin
Better behave
The lagoon dey wait una wink

When your Biafra comes
We will send all of you to the Poto Poto flatinoland cheesy

My last response on this thread to you
Good riddance! grin
Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by uuzba(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Gandollar:
You really think any Yoruba will go to heaven with the amount of headless bodies crying for vengeance?
That's why God judges people individually and not as a group.
Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by christopher123(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
Tonim:
This is not Ogun state

cc Seun
it is state of California
Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Lukaku95: 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
Fake news.. this is Aba, Abia state.
Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Obdk: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
theInterpreter:
lol
only one?

there are thousands of incidents of gully in the yeast cheesy
erosion ravaged okoro flat heads land grin

This one is still deceiving himself

https://www.nairaland.com/3990077/oyo-identifies-60-new-erosion
Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
Gandollar:
You really think any Yoruba will go to heaven with the amount of headless bodies crying for vengeance?

Gbam ,you got it.

Many spirits for that side no come get head

1 Like

Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Gandollar(f): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
eduj:

Gbam ,you got it.

Many spirits for that side no come get head
Hahaha grin
That's the real zombie region! grin

1 Like

Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by Danjikanbauchi: 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
Karma, I thought no erosion in Yoruba land. grin
Re: Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) by 77up(m): 10:23am On Oct 03, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Result of improper planning before building.
Please what needs to be done before building to avoid this ?

We learn every day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The End Of Omo Onile In Lagos? / Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent / Building A House From Scratch Or Buying One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.