Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) (35786 Views)

All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr / I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? / Man Poses With His Pets, A Python And Scorpions In Borno State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by Kalubolt(m): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's some touching stories.

Whether animals go to Heaven at Death, I don't know and I can't say. When we get to Heaven , we will know better.

As for we Humans, the Greatest Gift we can give to ourselves or anyone else is the Gift of a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ. Nothing else Matters.
When is Jesus coming back, cus it has been over 100yrs we have been hearing Jesus is coming soon. The soon no dey reach?

The Joy of Departing with JESUS Christ cannot be overemphasized. It is Into Joy, Glory, Laughter and Rejoicing. But Departing without JESUS is Unlimited and Unquantifiable tears, Pains , Wailing and regrets .

Make your Choice.
When is Jesus coming back again cus it has been more than 100yrs we have been hearing Jesus is coming back soon. Or the soon no dey reach
Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by Afolabimills(m): 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
Freestainworld:
Who will give the one in ASO Rock the good bye kiss
grin grin
Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by LofiLogic: 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
Righteousness2:

Whether animals go to Heaven at Death, I don't know and I can't say. When we get to Heaven , we will know better.

As for we Humans, the Greatest Gift we can give to ourselves or anyone else is the Gift of a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ. Nothing else Matters.

The Joy of Departing with JESUS Christ cannot be overemphasized. It is Into Joy, Glory, Laughter and Rejoicing. But Departing without JESUS is Unlimited and Unquantifiable tears, Pains , Wailing and regrets .

Make your Choice.

Nigga I thought u read the Bible. It was clearly stated that animals return to dust just as humans to
Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by Razzness(m): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
Nice
Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by joepepsy(m): 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
You feel you're at right part? No! You are mentally gone.
Righteousness2:

Make your Choice.
Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by KingDash: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
okooloyun1:
Calabar girl parting gift grin
this is Dark bro.
Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by Elsueno: 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
BuddhaPalm:
Alternate headline: Vet gives dogs chocolate before killing them.

grin grin be nice, u are making her look like a serial killer with a ritual

But honestly dogs are one of the most loyal animals on earth....Yes, as a specie they are even more loyal than homo sapiens.

1 Like

Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by KingDash: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
czarr:
A dog life outside is more valued than the life of the average nigerian.
dogs won kill themselves, but nigerians will.. today someone was saying how estates "houses" are empty without any occupants inside, houses just dey waste, food prices increasing, wicked president etc.. so you see fam... Omo alcohol dey my system as I dey write this thing.
Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by Ispeaksarcasm(f): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
DropsMic:

The Greatest Gift we can give to ourselves or anyone else is the Gift of Genuine love..

The whites understands this and that's why their society is unlike ours.. The logs fell off their eyes a very long time ago and when it did, they saw that to go forward they only needed to believe more in themselves than in a God.

The Blacks on the other are a bunch of Anthropoids who would rather believe in a God that they can't and will never see than love people that they can see....
But you are not black abhi?
Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
So touching. Sometimes I wonder what my life will be like without my girl
Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by Akabuking: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
okooloyun1:
grin cheesy
Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by treatise: 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16240830/kind-vet-pets-parting-gift-heaven/amp/

But humans are killed in Nigeria like owls. Life seems cheap in Nigeria; state machinery are used to killed citizens and no justice. Happy dogs!
Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by MsCassano(f): 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
Though am not a fan of pets but I love how the whites treat their pets with regards
Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by traihit: 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
DropsMic:

The Greatest Gift we can give to ourselves or anyone else is the Gift of Genuine love..

The whites understands this and that's why their society is unlike ours.. The logs fell off their eyes a very long time ago and when it did, they saw that to go forward they only needed to believe more in themselves than in a God.

The Blacks on the other are a bunch of Anthropoids who would rather believe in a God that they can't and will never see than love people that they can see....

The blacks.....the whites....... grin grin grin

The way some of us try to show we are "educated" and "enlightened" on this Nairaland is something else. So, all blacks believe in God truthfully and this country is like this or all whites don't accept the concept of God and that's why their society is the way it is?

Objectivity is the real form of education and not the hasty, baseless generalisation we all make just to fall in line with the "woke" culture that doesn't realize that the African man has conjoined his traditions to the imported religions he practice.
Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by Lugianostar(m): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
Our wahala here much so we don't remember loving pets to that extend??
Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by czarr(m): 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
KingDash:
dogs won kill themselves, but nigerians will.. today someone was saying how estates "houses" are empty without any occupants inside, houses just dey waste, food prices increasing, wicked president etc.. so you see fam... Omo alcohol dey my system as I dey write this thing.
I understand brother, alcohol and drugs are used by Nigerians to escape the reality of just how bad the country has become.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by MsCassano(f): 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
czarr:
I understand brother, alcohol and drugs are used by Nigerians to escape the reality of just how bad the country has become.

True and when it has cleared from the system we'll come back to face the reality undecided

1 Like

Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by officialfestus(m): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by manikspears: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
okooloyun1:

Such cruelty angry sad
Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
Final destination of Ekuke is calaber kitchen
Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by Xbs1: 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by oza20(m): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
So sweet! But, the minds of those dogs would be like, " why do you humans reserve the best for the last? ...Una no try at all!"
Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16240830/kind-vet-pets-parting-gift-heaven/amp/

"I been think sey na only us craze for this world not knowing craziness is universal, our madness still dey learn work". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by bishop4life(m): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
okooloyun1:

God in heaven knows I can't near any woman that can do this. Jeez
Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by ugotaya: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ebute Meta Market Is On Fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNiE1sCf4LE
Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by suffering: 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
Mscheew. Unnecessary white people’s news. You’ll see foolish members oowning and awwning. Dogs are dumb creatures which are good tools for hunting. End of story. White people should taste the delicacy once in their lives. Nigerians who eat rats will claims dogs are special creatures. Story, they are tasty pieces of meat.
Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by hush15: 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
okooloyun1:

this calabar girl don suffer sha.... damn!!!
Re: Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) by ubanett(m): 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
DropsMic:

The Blacks on the other are a bunch of Anthropoids who would rather believe in a God that they can't and will never see than
believe in people that they can see....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Family Celebrates Their Dog's 1st Birthday (Photos, Video) / Monkey Dressed Up As A Little Girl To Collect Money From Passerby (video) / 5 Largest Dog Breeds In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.