Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

NUJ Criticises EFCC Over Invasion Of Norah Okafor's Home - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NUJ Criticises EFCC Over Invasion Of Norah Okafor's Home (12462 Views)

Court Awards Norah Okafor N3.5m Compensation Over EFCC Invasion / Norah Okafor Sues EFCC, Demands N20m Compensation Over Home Invasion [pix] / Okiemute Deborah 'Sassie Dira' Arrested By EFCC Over Facebook Post (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NUJ Criticises EFCC Over Invasion Of Norah Okafor's Home by elmessiahs(m): 3:35am On Sep 26, 2021
The EFCC and other FG agencies are so selective in fighting crime or should I say that they have perfected the art of witch-hunting.
Their operations are so clandestine to the extent that they don't proper knowledge of whether a person they are harassing have committed a crime or not.
We we nova get money, na God dey guide us
Re: NUJ Criticises EFCC Over Invasion Of Norah Okafor's Home by RichAbujaGuy: 4:22am On Sep 26, 2021
Ajiswaggs:
Very soon another #endEFFC protest go happen

Start and lead the #endEFCC protest and see what go quickly happen to your backside. You won't see that burning, looting, and destroying property again anytime soon.
Re: NUJ Criticises EFCC Over Invasion Of Norah Okafor's Home by RichAbujaGuy: 4:25am On Sep 26, 2021
Sounds like the journalist has a relationship with a yahoo guy but nothing was kept in her apt.
The union should put in a formal complaint instead of forming a keyboard battle.
Re: NUJ Criticises EFCC Over Invasion Of Norah Okafor's Home by dfrost: 4:44am On Sep 26, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:
Sounds like the journalist has a relationship with a yahoo guy but nothing was kept in her apt.
The union should put in a formal complaint instead of forming a keyboard battle.

Anybody can break the law but the sensible thing to do as a LEA is to follow the law and bring the person to book.

Breaking the law to bring the person to book can work against the agency. That's why there are lot of lawsuits against LEA in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NUJ Criticises EFCC Over Invasion Of Norah Okafor's Home by Kexman99: 6:12am On Sep 26, 2021
Ina ruwa na
Re: NUJ Criticises EFCC Over Invasion Of Norah Okafor's Home by marsup: 6:58am On Sep 26, 2021
After Sars was disbanded, efcc recruited many of them.

2 Likes

Re: NUJ Criticises EFCC Over Invasion Of Norah Okafor's Home by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 26, 2021
patriotic007:
Joshua is the most lazy heavy weight boxer I have ever seen in my life.....no stamina no brute Force no body movement nothing......how did he get those belts at the first place.....I think the world boxing body should investigate Joshua for bribery......I regret watch his fight live for the first time.
I did not watch the fight but he didnt even get one "I hail o" from any of the 3 judges. You r right, Guy is very sus.
Re: NUJ Criticises EFCC Over Invasion Of Norah Okafor's Home by andyanders: 7:10am On Sep 26, 2021
Is EFCC staff not drawn from the police? Why wouldn't they act like criminals that they are. No professional conduct when executing their job.

Only few educated ones are descent, but those recruits who cant read or understand simple comprehension, act like official armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: NUJ Criticises EFCC Over Invasion Of Norah Okafor's Home by JubrinElSudan: 7:19am On Sep 26, 2021
The truth is that EFCC officials are not really fighting any financial war, they are just after their personal money. Just the way Police mount illegal roadblocks extort money from people and then use that as an excuse to do stop and search, that's the same thing EFCC is doing with this break and entry. The main purpose is to catch people they will extort and at the end they parade some others as suspects.

2 Likes

Re: NUJ Criticises EFCC Over Invasion Of Norah Okafor's Home by eduora: 7:27am On Sep 26, 2021
Remember my words...I had a dream that one day, Nigerian's EFCC will stop functioning likes Nigerian's SAR.... Nigerian's youth are ready for heavy protest....take notes of it Nigerian's EFCC...truth is hard to admit
Re: NUJ Criticises EFCC Over Invasion Of Norah Okafor's Home by descartes400: 7:29am On Sep 26, 2021
Bawa's efcc is becoming gestapo drunk in lawlessness.
Re: NUJ Criticises EFCC Over Invasion Of Norah Okafor's Home by FILEBE(m): 10:41am On Sep 26, 2021
Now we use Endsars protest as a form of caution . Hmmmn.
Re: NUJ Criticises EFCC Over Invasion Of Norah Okafor's Home by stanley000: 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
Efcc even raid now? These ones is child's play compare to 2012-15. They broke down a whole street gate and fence. Those guys are worse than robbers.
Re: NUJ Criticises EFCC Over Invasion Of Norah Okafor's Home by Josywhyte: 10:14am On Sep 27, 2021
All this grammar should be channelled to court. Too much talk no dey full basket

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria And Ghana Collaborate To Fight Cybercrime / Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs / Again, Gunmen Attack UNTH, Kidnap Deputy Director, Security Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.