Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store (47122 Views)

Nigerian Lady, Linda, Wants To Buy iPhone 11 Pro Max With N150k & Sex 10 Times / iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) / (carlcare) Service App--skip Long Queue And Enjoy VIP Service By Reservation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by Premiumwriter2: 8:26am On Sep 26, 2021
Apple is the biggest yahoo boy in the world cheesy

5 year old twitter account available for quick sale

1 Like

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by Matheusmartin: 8:26am On Sep 26, 2021
IPhone users and buhari supporters, na same rope tie them...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by FairlyUSEDpussy: 8:27am On Sep 26, 2021
1billi:
I must cart this shit before the yr end aje

How e go be nah??
Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by Jcash90: 8:28am On Sep 26, 2021
Me too i was there at the queue to buy mine in Dubai.
Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by Ijaya123: 8:28am On Sep 26, 2021
It is this kind of scene that gets Samsung Jealous.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by dominion001(m): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
The person who posted the picture was at the Dubai Apple Store and he purchased iPhones for his whole family.
madam were you there?
Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by Charisma01: 8:31am On Sep 26, 2021
I am yet to understand the craze queuing outside a shop waiting to buy a new iphone 13. Abeg what is so different from the previous iPhone 12?

2 Likes

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by derbykol(f): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2021
ouvredeparis:
If u have the money. Buy whatever you want either apple or Android device… the most important thing is to ensure your decision makes you[b][/b] happy[b][/b].. vanity upon vanity.. choose your vanity wisely
Positively happy

1 Like

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by Commentor: 8:35am On Sep 26, 2021
punisha:
Vanity crew will soon land in droves.

I talk am...see d poster below me

Vanity upon vanity.
Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by mema900: 8:36am On Sep 26, 2021
elmessiahs:
Luxury, when you have peace of mind through job security, shelter and food.
God help me in this country.

Job security Why not business security

1 Like

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by AmazingELixir: 8:37am On Sep 26, 2021
lipsrsealed

Countries that work....down here a 12.5kg gas cylinder now goes for between N6,500 to N7,500.

On a second thought I think Nigerians are unduly unfair to Buhari he promised NextLevel and he is keep faith with it.

2 Likes

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by Drone95(m): 8:38am On Sep 26, 2021
Should I just say God when? Or I should just thank God for life. smiley

1 Like

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 26, 2021
What is the difference between the premium priced iPhone 13 with the previous brands of iphone apart from storage?
Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by bewla(m): 8:40am On Sep 26, 2021
francisco327:
I rather use the money to bleep oloshos than buy this nonsense
one for the gig to for kpeko I surrender
Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by vickydevoka(m): 8:40am On Sep 26, 2021
GodWrites:

Do you have problem with gays?
Yes. WAtin happen to toto. Please don't tell me you are gay. I can change..
Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:41am On Sep 26, 2021
Treasure17:
This will only trigger those obsessed with iPhone.
let then fooling themselves, I will rather use the iPhone money start okrika business male jean in a shop and employ someone.mind them .I owe and live my own house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 26, 2021
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Countries that work....down here a 12.5kg gas cylinder now goes for between N6,500 to N7,500.

NextLevel things.
A 3kg gas cylinder in Delta,ogume is sold for #6k.This is a village that doesn't have electricity, industry and infrastructure.

2 Likes

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by Sheriman(m): 8:41am On Sep 26, 2021
When are we queuing for our own in Nigeria. SAPA don hold 90% of Nigerians dey don't even think of buying the iPhone. They rather think of all these
Money to pay school fees
Money for rent
Money for food
Money for filling gas
Money for transportation
Money for buying other miscellaneous na Nigerians dey think.
Even to buy designers shoes and better designer clothes like Nike Puma Hugo Boss Lacoste Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger clothes wear self na wahaala. Na Okirika Average Nigerians dey wear.
Nigeria economy worse oooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 26, 2021
sureteeboy:
This picture has been circulating online a very long time ago. And even if that first picture is actually taken from the dubai mall, there is no indication whatsoever that they are queuing for an iPhone
Just imagine ! Fake News everywhere grin

Nairaland and Fake News are like.......

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by NoFucksToGive: 8:42am On Sep 26, 2021
francisco327:

That's why you are poor and will remain poor because whòres are all you think of

Remember to keep begging okay ?
Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by Lightorder: 8:42am On Sep 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
God when?

Oluwa please pick my call.
pick your call so you can waste the airtime abi. Do you NEED it ?
Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by OmoOshodi(m): 8:44am On Sep 26, 2021
Pls if you iPhone 7 for sale quote me.....life is not a 100m race

Anyway if you are selling your iPhone7 above 20k na Ogun go kee you......

When iPhone dn reach 13th edition

Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by GodWrites: 8:45am On Sep 26, 2021
vickydevoka:

Yes. WAtin happen to toto. Please don't tell me you are gay. I can change..

Come and give me toto
Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by OmoOshodi(m): 8:47am On Sep 26, 2021
GodWrites:

Come and give me toto
so na God write this nonsense?
Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by AmazingELixir: 8:50am On Sep 26, 2021
Joysticks:
A 3kg gas cylinder in Delta,ogume is sold for #6k.This is a village that doesn't have electricity, industry and infrastructure.

shocked shocked shocked

Are you serious?
Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by genkins(m): 8:52am On Sep 26, 2021
The frenzy for new products..

Africa has had its fair share of crazy dictators. From the likes of Idi AMIN to the likes of Omar. Bongo.. But there are some of them we haven't heard about or we cannot say how crazy they were.
1.Paul Biya
2.Yahay Jammeh
3.jose Eduardo Dos Santos
5.Thoedoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo
6.King Mswati of Swaziland

And many more.

This documentary paints a comical picture about thier crazyness.
Watch and click subscribe, to get notified of more videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXmcOse-8YI
Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by adonainana: 8:55am On Sep 26, 2021
It’s only in countries that are wealthy you see this happen

Nigeria needs to be more wealthy and the wealth must this time around go round and circulate well

It’s the only way to increase the standard or living of any nation. The manufacturers of luxury items fix a price based on what is deemed a luxury as per European standard or a dollar earner standard or equivalent around the world

The idea is not to be converting it to third world currencies in order to determine its equivalent naira price

Nigeria has a long way to go

A long way to go the wealth it earns to circulate well north and south, this way it can be a prosperous nation
Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by temitope27(m): 9:00am On Sep 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
God when?

Oluwa please pick my call.
which phone u dey use dey call God sef, maybe na y he never answer
Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by Exodora: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2021
francisco327:
And the olosho will gather the money and still buy the iPhone 13 and then take more pictures to entice you and your likes.
Now I believe those that says the future is woman .
Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by ddeola: 9:03am On Sep 26, 2021
Modern day slavery this time around, you are the one paying to be enslaved. sad sad sad sad sad

Technology is the new slavemaster. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2021
dominion001:
madam were you there?
Yes.
Re: Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 26, 2021
while we queue to buy food. anyway i would rather queue to buy food than buy this useless device that wont add any value to my life rather than consuming my valuable time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere / Subscribers Lament As Their Numbers Are Blocked Despite Linking Their NIN (Pics) / MTN Now Campaigns For Buhari (APC)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.