Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Usyk Vs Joshua: The Moral Lessons From The Final Result - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usyk Vs Joshua: The Moral Lessons From The Final Result (1207 Views)

Usyk Vs Joshua: Prize Money For Both Boxers In Rematch Revealed / Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision / Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usyk Vs Joshua: The Moral Lessons From The Final Result by PediakAuthor: 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
undecided undecided undecided
Moral Lesson:
Life is full of ups and downs; man-up when the table turns...
In the NETISM theory, Jawolusy once said: "The victors of today were once the victims of circumstances..."
How I wish Anthony Joshua could just say; "I didn't loose, I've just discovered another way not to win..." sad

Re: Usyk Vs Joshua: The Moral Lessons From The Final Result by kazyhm(m): 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
AJ came to play.....never seen a soft defending champ like him.

He threw away all clear cuts and jabs

Champ on defensive in a bout instead of an aggressive attack approach

Very disappointing match

Samuel peter would do better.

1 Like

Re: Usyk Vs Joshua: The Moral Lessons From The Final Result by PediakAuthor: 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
kazyhm:
AJ came to play
Some days are like that...
Re: Usyk Vs Joshua: The Moral Lessons From The Final Result by Christianos: 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
Poor outing from AJ. He looked heavy, slow and unenthusiastic throughout.
Re: Usyk Vs Joshua: The Moral Lessons From The Final Result by Morelovez: 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
USYk really punched AJ very well
Re: Usyk Vs Joshua: The Moral Lessons From The Final Result by taiwotimitt: 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
No forever champion
Re: Usyk Vs Joshua: The Moral Lessons From The Final Result by francisco327: 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
see mumu weh one fight fury my guy

1 Like

Re: Usyk Vs Joshua: The Moral Lessons From The Final Result by taiwotimitt: 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
Christianos:
Poor outing from AJ. He looked heavy, slow and unenthusiastic throughout.

Glo self slow
Re: Usyk Vs Joshua: The Moral Lessons From The Final Result by legendburna: 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
Aj didn't look interested...
The other guy fought with every ounce of strength in him

1 Like

Re: Usyk Vs Joshua: The Moral Lessons From The Final Result by Olarewajutv: 11:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
Anthony Joshua.. Really disappointed me.. Duo I don't believe he win before this fight .. So painful infact I have to rush and borrow data to watching the fight..
Aj should avoid fury for now.. Nor like this look heavy and slow.

My brother nothing come out o
Re: Usyk Vs Joshua: The Moral Lessons From The Final Result by kazyhm(m): 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
PediakAuthor:

Men... life is full of ups and downs...

There is no ups or downs in this fight.....AJ is very sluggish, refuse to Capitalize on his advantages over the usyk guy.

Too many chances for AJ to seal knockout but instead choose defensive approach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usyk Vs Joshua: The Moral Lessons From The Final Result by Gentew(m): 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
kazyhm:
AJ came to play.....never seen a soft defending champ like this..

He threw away all clear cuts and jabs

Sam peter would do better

Aj is fighting for the money. Its a fixed match. He's gonna win the rematch...
Re: Usyk Vs Joshua: The Moral Lessons From The Final Result by Upton: 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Na wa sha. Joshua should just forget. This isn't Andy Ruiz
Re: Usyk Vs Joshua: The Moral Lessons From The Final Result by Erickymania: 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
AJ knows how to break peoples' hearts when it matters most. That's why I didn't bother to watch the flight. So unreliable dude, he behaves like Arsenal.

3 Likes

Re: Usyk Vs Joshua: The Moral Lessons From The Final Result by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
Thank God A j no meet my guy fury. Na round three true true fury go conclude am. Fury no lie at all
Re: Usyk Vs Joshua: The Moral Lessons From The Final Result by kazyhm(m): 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
Gentew:

Aj is fighting for the money. Its a fixed match. He's gonna win the rematch...

At least he should make it an interesting fixture.

He should learn from mayweather
Re: Usyk Vs Joshua: The Moral Lessons From The Final Result by 2kurupt(m): 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
Damn! AJ sure got plummeted like a thief in that 12th round undecided

After the 8 round he seemed to have lost interest in the fight else how do you allow an opponent take control for a fight you have foothold of
Re: Usyk Vs Joshua: The Moral Lessons From The Final Result by wizdomnzube(m): 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
This kind AJ wen I watch tonight ehn, I swear if he carry this kind dull fight go meet Fury, omo ehn na hospital he go land.

This Ukraine guy kpokpo AJ too much I con dey vex sef. AJ just dey do big boy inside ring meanwhile he opponent serious die. I dey vex
Re: Usyk Vs Joshua: The Moral Lessons From The Final Result by 2kurupt(m): 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
legendburna:
Aj didn't look interested...
The other guy fought with every ounce of strength in him
True dat. I can't understand why AJ wasn't going for the kill when he was landing his upper cuts and jabs

1 Like

Re: Usyk Vs Joshua: The Moral Lessons From The Final Result by Mirawonder007(m): 11:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
If fury catch aj na dj cuppy tune he go dey use shout

(1) (Reply)

Sadio Mane Punched Leroy Sane In Bust-up After Bayern Munich's Defeat To City / I Want To Fish For Fun!! / Free Sport News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.