Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video (47376 Views)

Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) / Skales And Neza, His Stunning Rwandan-Canadian Girlfriend Pictured Together / Skales And His New Girlfriend Love Up In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by temitope27(m): 9:18am On Sep 26, 2021
DAMN99:

Where your own hit and ep wey you drop?
he is nt a musician, pls use ur head
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Goldbw122(m): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2021
I don't think he marry because of sex, because sex go tire am, then the marriage is over.
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2021
micronut:
Nigerian Singer Young Skales has finally quit his bachelorhood days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9G35VU78qY

The Kaduna Born Lead City University Graduate, who was quite popular under Banky.W's E.M.E Records along with Wizkid, tied the knot with his Model girlfriend, Hassanity this Saturday 25th September, 2021.

Earlier in March this year, the new couple got engaged Traditionally.

Congratulations Skales.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUQZB_XA7df/?utm_medium=copy_link
Stomach churning! Kissing a hardcore lesbian!
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Athemisia: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2021
Which one be official first kiss For towtow wen you don kpash tire Nawa cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Hydroxide(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2021
mayklef:
People dey drop hits and dope EP...baba go marry, anyways HML
at least people know am all over naija. How many people know you for your street and compound?
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2021
micronut:
Nigerian Singer Young Skales has finally quit his bachelorhood days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9G35VU78qY

The Kaduna Born Lead City University Graduate, who was quite popular under Banky.W's E.M.E Records along with Wizkid, tied the knot with his Model girlfriend, Hassanity this Saturday 25th September, 2021.

Earlier in March this year, the new couple got engaged Traditionally.

Congratulations Skales.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUQZB_XA7df/?utm_medium=copy_link
Davido if you get sense do the neddful.
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by DAMN99: 9:25am On Sep 26, 2021
temitope27:
he is nt a musician, pls use ur head
He is not a musician,I think that's the reason why yall need to stfu

1 Like

Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 26, 2021
mayklef:

What if he doesn't do music anymore, he may still be rich and wealthy, from the look of things doesn't look like his lacking. Let the homie live his life, atleast he has found love in this shark infested water. I wish him all the best, na man him be. Lord willing it will last forever.

1 Like

Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Iamagoodgirll: 9:26am On Sep 26, 2021
"Player days are over", better live by your words
Happy married life
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 26, 2021
mayklef:
Lolz..
Baba calm down
The guy refuse to go the way of baby mamas
Kudos to him
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by temitope27(m): 9:27am On Sep 26, 2021
DAMN99:

He is not a musician,I think that's the reason why yall need to stfu
no we don't av too, cos we are also the one's praising him when he's dropping the hit

1 Like

Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
Hml,he's getting fat,he should hit the gym please. How do fat men have sex?ewwwwww I'm just Imagining how boring they'll be in the bedroom, everywhere fat fat and sweat ewww
I had dis fat friend during NYSC, we started gymming together after one week baba say he done break spinal cord. He nor dey do again. But when it comes to banging, dat guy na hell, few times wen i done dey his parlour wen he dey straft girl, i dey loud music to avoid unwanted sounds.
I remembered one bae he jam inside bus den. The moment he bangged her, There was never a week dat girl nor come visit till after NYSC

3 Likes

Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by DAMN99: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2021
temitope27:
no we don't av too, cos we are also the one's praising him when he's dropping the hit
Atleast skales got hits before.as for you and co can't say the same. Half baked fans
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:40am On Sep 26, 2021
I wish am a mod.

Would ban bad belle and trolls forever.

Making people achievements looks wack while una no get shishi

2 Likes

Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by funshint(m): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2021
Think9ja:
Not a fan of his but I like his style. He's just there doing his thing and living fine. Dude might not be rich but he's very, very comfortable, which is what most of us want.

The only problem I have with him is he's added a lot of weight. I don't like fat people abeg.

Fat and short people are the major problems we have in this country, that's apart from Islam which is a DISASTER to HUMANITY

Yeah Buhari is also fat and short.

2 Likes

Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Elchappo: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2021
mayklef:

U mate re busy making money, u re here on nairaland seeking sex linkup..

Aturu ndi awusa..
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Mandrake20(m): 10:00am On Sep 26, 2021
Jcash90:
Which kind first kiss, them wey don knack nonsense comot for their brain. Nonsense

Na official kiss dem call ahm, the rest na unofficial grin

1 Like

Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by udemzyudex(m): 10:10am On Sep 26, 2021
mayklef:

Mumu talk, when him dey drop hits and EP na inside hole you dey then?

There's time for everything, time to marry don reach so free am.

I wonder how some of una dey always reason sef.
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by dahmie2013: 10:10am On Sep 26, 2021
Congratulations Skales. This is better than having baby mama's every where. Happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Midas01: 10:12am On Sep 26, 2021
I don't understand you people... If na woman now una go type, go and marry..... But now a man is getting married and not towing the babymama path and you're s complaining.... Shey na hit song go take care of person for old age..?
mayklef:

1 Like

Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Midas01: 10:14am On Sep 26, 2021
Wetin fat people do you sef grin
Think9ja:
Not a fan of his but I like his style. He's just there doing his thing and living fine. Dude might not be rich but he's very, very comfortable, which is what most of us want.

The only problem I have with him is he's added a lot of weight. I don't like fat people abeg.

Fat and short people are the major problems we have in this country, that's apart from Islam which is a DISASTER to HUMANITY

1 Like

Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by femi4: 10:23am On Sep 26, 2021
Jcash90:
Which kind first kiss, them wey don knack nonsense comot for their brain. Nonsense
Official one, others were non official
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Buzybrain1(m): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2021
Dm for giftcards,funds and bitcoin @good rate 08132024847
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Bigchristo: 10:25am On Sep 26, 2021
mayklef:
Believe it or not this guy go drop hit after marriage, there’s a lots to being married than to be single, only family yawa go inspire am write good songs I nor wish am that sha, before 2Baba write new songs titled: searching, you think say na clear eyes? grin angry grin grin
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Crossroad1(m): 10:27am On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
Hml,he's getting fat,he should hit the gym please. How do fat men have sex?ewwwwww I'm just Imagining how boring they'll be in the bedroom, everywhere fat fat and sweat ewww
I am fat and if I catch you, u no go even remember pack your clothes
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Topmaike007(m): 10:36am On Sep 26, 2021
mayklef:
which one concern you, is he not better than those ones that can't tame there preaq
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by lomprico(m): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2021
na me go kiss her before?
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by vickydevoka(m): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2021
temitope27:
[img][/img]he is from Edo state but born and grew up in kaduna
Edo mum. Cameroonian father. See his middle name.
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by goodheart02(m): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:

Man wey sabi fucck sabi fucck, , no long story
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by vickydevoka(m): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
Same way u hate fat men is de way we hate fat women. How do fat women have sex?
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Elidrisy20: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2021
kenzysmith:
Marriage wey no go reach 2 months
you dey craze

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Pushes Bbnaija’s Queen Away As She Gets Romantic With Him (video) / MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car / Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Taiwo Bankole Wow In Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.