Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video (47383 Views)

Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) / Skales And Neza, His Stunning Rwandan-Canadian Girlfriend Pictured Together / Skales And His New Girlfriend Love Up In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Kaymaxine(m): 10:51am On Sep 26, 2021
Na my mama he for con kiss na...mumu headline
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by 1billi(m): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2021
The hidden conversation
Skales..hey yo Bigwiz
Wizkid...sup bro
Skales...omo am getting married bro
Wizkid... grin for real?
Skales...yea bro, for real omo I won settle down smiley
Wizkid...good for you bro and all the best
Skales.. Will you show up?
Wizkid... Nah...so many shit tied up here
Skales.. OK Bro I understand.xxxlove bro
Wizkid... Same here xxxlove
Skales.. Offline
Wizkid.. Offline
Skales..proud fool, no be your fault na me may text you
Skales friend.. Bro how far, wetin be that
Skales..nothing bro is just that some people feel they're too important omo nothing spoil we move..

1 Like

Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by kushercain: 11:07am On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
Hml,he's getting fat,he should hit the gym please. How do fat men have sex?ewwwwww I'm just Imagining how boring they'll be in the bedroom, everywhere fat fat and sweat ewww

I think I lost my mind round the same time I lost my six packs, no situps for me as long as ma dick still get up fo me, as long as these hoes still give up for me, they usually charge but they give us fo free..
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by NaMe4: 11:22am On Sep 26, 2021
LuQuLuQu:
What tribe is he really from? Today he's from Kaduna, tomorrow Cross River, then he's from Cameroon

HML to him

He was born in Kaduna.

His parents are from Edo/Cameroon
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by chymes0359(m): 11:37am On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
Hml,he's getting fat,he should hit the gym please. How do fat men have sex?ewwwwww I'm just Imagining how boring they'll be in the bedroom, everywhere fat fat and sweat ewww

Ask DJ Khalid...
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by chymes0359(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2021
1billi:
The hidden conversation
Skales..hey yo Bigwiz
Wizkid...sup bro
Skales...omo am getting married bro
Wizkid... grin for real?
Skales...yea bro, for real omo I won settle down smiley
Wizkid...good for you bro and all the best
Skales.. Will you show up?
Wizkid... Nah...so many shit tied up here
Skales.. OK Bro I understand.xxxlove bro
Wizkid... Same here xxxlove
Skales.. Offline
Wizkid.. Offline
Skales..proud fool, no be your fault na me may text you
Skales friend.. Bro how far, wetin be that
Skales..nothing bro is just that some people feel they're too important omo nothing spoil we move..

Only for your head..

Effect of oshogbo weed
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by spirul77: 11:43am On Sep 26, 2021
temitope27:
[img][/img]he is from Edo state but born and grew up in kaduna
i guess his dad is a Cameroonian, maybe mum from edo state
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Harrynight(m): 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
temitope27:
[img][/img]he is from Edo state but born and grew up in kaduna

All along I tot he's a Yoruba boy,

What's his real name ?
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Bigfish121(m): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
I think he is an Edo boy.

LuQuLuQu:
What tribe is he really from? Today he's from Kaduna, tomorrow Cross River, then he's from Cameroon

HML to him
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by ofiko123(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
Congratulations to the couple..
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by michaelbills(m): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
He’s an Edo guy that grew up in the Jos.

LuQuLuQu:

HML to him
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by goaldynboy: 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
LuQuLuQu:

HML to him

E shock me too!

Sales is actually from Edo State!!
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by DAramis: 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
Think9ja:

Fat and short people are the major problems we have in this country, that's apart from Islam which is a DISASTER to HUMANITY

You are werey 2.0 version for making this comment. grin cheesy
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by rickyrex(m): 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
mayklef:
People dey drop hits and dope EP...baba go marry, anyways HML
nah your time dey use sweet mouth to tell people to do wetin you sef no fit do. If I no build house I no go marry and at 45 year still living in one room with five children
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Jcash90: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
femi4:
Official one, others were non official
okay ooo, so I fit call the other one fornication?
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Jcash90: 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mandrake20:

Na official kiss dem call ahm, the rest na unofficial grin
ok unofficial, so na fornication be dat na
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by femi4: 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
Jcash90:
okay ooo, so I fit call the other one fornication?
kissing outside wedlock isn't sex outside wedlock
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by IamGreen1(f): 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:

My belle o, cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by towane: 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2021

Admittedly, for all Nigerians, God is the surest plug, and from him comes all blessings and power. But after him, comes this Oraimo 27,000mah Powerbank from which secure charge is given.

Power to all.

Lasts for up to 7 days on a single charge.

Contact number in the pic

Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Gamesmart: 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
mayklef:

While all these are happening, you dey broke day after day.
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by temitope27(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
Harrynight:

All along I tot he's a Yoruba boy,

What's his real name ?
his name is Raoul John Njeng-Njeng

1 Like

Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by drezzyx(m): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
marriage wey no go last.
How can somebody bear a name like.
Skales weds hassanity
Let hope her sanity is OK.
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by mechanics(m): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
It seems she's already pregnant.
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by ugotaya: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ginger Your Sunday With This Authentic Yoruba Rap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c82ikJKd4g0
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Noss24: 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
you want slim guys like me right?
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Ipadeethefamous(m): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by saymax(f): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
LuQuLuQu:

HML to him

Mum from Ososo in Akoko Edo local good Edo State, dad Ghanaian.
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Harrynight(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
temitope27:
his name is Raoul John Njeng-Njeng

THANKS
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by seyz91(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
cheesy
mayklef:
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Peopa4376: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
see below
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by ofiko123(m): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
Congratulations to skales...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It’s Been Very Difficult For Me!!! – Tekno Cries out / “Ebony Reigns Never Disregarded Her Death Prophecies” - Ebony's Manager Reveals / Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.