Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video (47385 Views)

Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) / Skales And Neza, His Stunning Rwandan-Canadian Girlfriend Pictured Together / Skales And His New Girlfriend Love Up In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Bamzyriches451: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
Shey na my own bride him for kiss ni
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Adakintroy: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
Official first kiss"
Somebody read for me I no de with my glass.
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Gfskw: 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Belafonte(m): 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
femi4:
He has nothing to proof to you. Tell me any of your achievement that surpasses "shake body"

Calm down bro. Don't be annoyded grin
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Bunmhi(f): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
Happy married life
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by mayklef(m): 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Gamesmart:

While all these are happening, you dey broke day after day.
With my present financial and age status, that's laughable bro
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by mayklef(m): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
Elchappo:

U mate re busy making money, u re here on nairaland seeking sex linkup..

Aturu ndi awusa..
Lol, odugwu ndi Ara...I for like do small giveaway for u, but na sex dey worry u
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Gamesmart: 11:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
mayklef:

With my present financial and age status, that's laughable bro

Yes. Every Nigerian "yoot" portrays themselves as mini-Dangote online.

But when you look at their level of reason and their topics of interest to talk about, it tells you everything you need to know about their life and intellectual abilities.
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by jaiveers: 1:03am On Sep 27, 2021
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by Yaks02(m): 12:50am On Sep 28, 2021
mayklef:
People dey drop hits and dope EP...baba go marry, anyways HML

Go check his E.P "Healing process" B4 u say anything
Re: Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video by pacehood(m): 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
Are you a prophet?
kenzysmith:
Marriage wey no go reach 2 months

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Godson Signs Deal With Bollywood, Set To Feature In Zee World / Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote / “Ebony Reigns Never Disregarded Her Death Prophecies” - Ebony's Manager Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.