Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... (8550 Views)

Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? / Things You Never Thought God Can Do / They Are Many Ways The THEIST God Can Prove It Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... by ObiOfOnistha: 9:44am On Sep 26, 2021
Re: God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... by temitope27(m): 9:45am On Sep 26, 2021
Alfamann:

is dead.
next.
ur mama nko?
Re: God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... by Lhizeepro(f): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2021
God is the greatest�

Pls check my signature ladies

I’m your professional makeup plug for bridal makeup,party guests,birthdays and video shoots�

Re: God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... by ademidedavid(f): 9:49am On Sep 26, 2021
KingEbukasBlog:

Many Christian universaliists say that even Satan will be forgiven and redeemed . All will be saved , including Satan

So no severe punishment for ritualist, our wicked politicians according to them and the gamers?

i am thinking of something now
Re: God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... by Franking: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2021
KingEbukasBlog:

Provide proof

Proof of what? The burden of proof is on whoever says there's God.
Re: God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... by Alfamann: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2021
temitope27:
ur mama nko?

who knows.

But is that the extent of the brains of God defenders? mama and papa?
Re: God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... by Chopchopfine: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2021
Jesus is the best gift. Just knowing he is always there gives me another level of confidence.
Meanwhile please check out my hustle .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxUOvwRLd3U
Re: God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... by Tobechuckwu(m): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2021
God made Man in his image nd after his likeness.
God gave us Jesus Christ to be able to live forever with him.
Man is a choice being so what God wants doesn't superimposed on what u Choose as a human being.

God can do without us, but God already gave us His Son Jesus for Salvation, so it's left for d person to accept God's offer.

God has done what a loving father will do for his children, but it's d responsibility of the children to accept the offer.

1 Like

Re: God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... by Lightorder: 9:57am On Sep 26, 2021
If you say CAN, I will say YES ! He can. He was without us in the beginning . But loves to do with us
Re: God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... by Truefaith: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2021
Thh
Re: God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... by temitope27(m): 10:13am On Sep 26, 2021
Alfamann:

who knows.

But is that the extent of the brains of God defenders? mama and papa?
y should I defend God, ofcourse he can defend himself. But u talk unreasonably
Re: God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... by Starlight25: 10:27am On Sep 26, 2021
[quote author=ademidedavid post=106181193]I am still confused about something;

God has always besieged us to forgive sinners even if they do not apologise to us but

GOD IS YET TO FORGIVE SATAN

is it that we shouldnt do what we preach?

If u forgive someone who hasn't even apologised for their offence, its for your own peace of mind...
The fact that you've now forgiven the person does not mean the person has changed their evil ways...Such person will suffer for their actions if they refuse to repent...
Now Satan was cast out of heaven because he waged war against the supremacy of God...
It is not recorded if God forgave him because no one can know the mind of God
It is also not recorded Satan repented but if he had repented, he wouldn't have orchestrated the downfall of man...
Re: God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... by Starlight25: 10:27am On Sep 26, 2021
ademidedavid:
I am still confused about something;

God has always besieged us to forgive sinners even if they do not apologise to us but

Re: God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... by dinomcjohn: 10:29am On Sep 26, 2021
Yahweh is God Almighty, the Creator of the Universe. For confirmation, if you believe in the Bible, read the verses below. The Biblical God, the God we read in the Bible, Tanakh and Quran is God Almighty. He was never created. He has no beginning and no ending. Beginning and ending are inside Him. All things come from Him. He contains existence and all things. There is no existence, life or anything without JEHOVAH. When you think of the Almighty God who created all the other small gods, think of YAHWEH, the God of the Israelites, my God and your God, even if you may not believe. Do you still doubt that YAHWEH is God Almighty? Read on. In the whole of recorded human history and as we see in the Bible, the LORD God Almighty, whose name is YAHWEH has proven beyond doubt that He alone is God and there is none like Him. Of course other tribes can call Him several names like Olodumare in Yoruba. Now if the Jews call Him YAHWEH and the Yorubas call Him Olorun while the Igbos call him Chukwu and the Zulus call Him Unkulunkulu, we all refer to the supreme Being who nothing can be higher than. The God who in Himself contains the totality and finality of existence. All glory be to God Almighty forever.
Nehemiah 9:6, Gen 1:1, Isaiah 66:2
"For my hand made all these things. Thus all things came into being", declares the LORD.
Note the the term "" The LORD"" is used several times in the Bible instead of "YAHWEH" because the Jews consider the name of God sacred and should not be used commonly.

OtemAtum:
We humans are part of God Almighty. God will be incomplete without us. We are a subset of God Almighty.

Seeing that you are referring to God as Yahweh, the god of ancient Israelites, I have something else to say and this is it;

Yahweh is a local god and not God Almighty. God Almighty is the Totality of Existence and Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Ahura Mazda, Olorun and all these gods you humans worship happen to be an insignificant part of God Almighty. Humans like you and me are also parts of God Almighty. Read the Book of MCC 1:14 from the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY and you will see how Yahweh your god, Allah the Muslim god, Vishnu the Indian god, Buddha the Chinese god, Olorun the Yoruba god, Nzame the Ghanaian god and many other gods were created by God Almighty, the TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE.

MCC 1: 14 . Now the names of some of these beings (created by God Almighty) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Allah, ..., Yahweh(Jehovah), Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/

1 Like

Re: God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... by Scamburster(m): 10:36am On Sep 26, 2021
Franking:
Stop deceiving urself and gullible people like urself. There is NO God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... by Scamburster(m): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2021
[s][/s]
Ibkhaleel:
Any sensible person that reads the bible from cover to cover with open mind will dumb chrstianity and lookbfor another religion bor turn to an atheist..

The United States used to be a Christian nation, today it is the HQ of atheism in the world today and even those who still claim to be Christians are those who see nothing wrong in abortion, homosexuality, fornication and adultery among other forbidden practices.

They became what they are when the Christians started belittling the teachings of their religion, watering it down and making it so that everyone is a Christian "just believe in Jesus and you'll go to heaven". This worked for a generation, but didn't for subsequent generations.

We can see it starting to play out here in Nigeria. Chrstianity is the peak of inmorality, deceit, fraud and insults of other faiths
Re: God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... by Scamburster(m): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2021
Lhizeepro:
God is the greatest�

Pls check my signature ladies

I’m your professional makeup plug for bridal makeup,party guests,birthdays and video shoots�
Hope those people are aware about their picture being publicly displayed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... by isan(m): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Buliwyf:
Stop projecting your insecurities on God. It's only Christian hubris that will lead a man to think that God always wants to spend time with him, sleep with a woman to give birth to himself and then sacrifice himself to himself to be able to spend eternity with humans. What a load of meaningless horseshit.

You guys are inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. Every human is.
Re: God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... by leofab(f): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2021
[quote author=Scamburster post=106182791][/quote] only a fool will comfortably call someone else a fool for having a diverse view..
Re: God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... by musicwriter(m): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2021
God cannot do without us neither can we do without God. We and God are one and the same. God is like the back end (spirit/software) while we humans are the machine (matter/hardware).

God would just be empty consciousness without us humans. And we humans would be empty matter without God.

Everything about God and human have already been replicated by the computer and even your smartphone. Any knowledge God has is the one we humans input to it through our experiences. We're like feedback antennas receiving knowledge for God to process.

2 Likes

Re: God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... by Alfamann: 11:56am On Sep 26, 2021
temitope27:
y should I defend God, ofcourse he can defend himself. But u talk unreasonably

There is no God.

That's why you are talking to me instead of him.

1 Like

Re: God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... by TWLifestyle: 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
All this God doesn't need us yen yen yen - but you people will not let us hear word with the wrath of God bla bla bla . Dem born God well not to need human beings ? How will pastors chop if God does not need humans beings ?

1 Like

Re: God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... by Franking: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
[quote author=Scamburster post=106182791][/quote]

I'm not saying it in my heart. I'm saying it out.

By the way, what did u expect the tales by moonlight bible to say?

3 Likes

Re: God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... by Franking: 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
Phiniter:

Africans generally do not read, they say if you want to hide something from a black man, write it in a book. the Bible, filled with so many inconsistencies. And studying it by one's self should be done by an open mind. Now the folks who wrote these scrolls where men that were just like us. Their claims of being under the influence was decided by them, who can confirm?

somebody came out and wrote that a snake gave apples to human beings and many fairly tales.

My brother, I tire o.
Re: God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... by OtemAtum: 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
dinomcjohn:
Yahweh is God Almighty, the Creator of the Universe. For confirmation, if you believe in the Bible, read the verses below. The Biblical God, the God we read in the Bible, Tanakh and Quran is God Almighty. He was never created. He has no beginning and no ending. Beginning and ending are inside Him. All things come from Him. He contains existence and all things. There is no existence, life or anything without JEHOVAH. When you think of the Almighty God who created all the other small gods, think of YAHWEH, the God of the Israelites, my God and your God, even if you may not believe. Do you still doubt that YAHWEH is God Almighty? Read on. In the whole of recorded human history and as we see in the Bible, the LORD God Almighty, whose name is YAHWEH has proven beyond doubt that He alone is God and there is none like Him. Of course other tribes can call Him several names like Olodumare in Yoruba. Now if the Jews call Him YAHWEH and the Yorubas call Him Olorun while the Igbos call him Chukwu and the Zulus call Him Unkulunkulu, we all refer to the supreme Being who nothing can be higher than. The God who in Himself contains the totality and finality of existence. All glory be to God Almighty forever.
Nehemiah 9:6, Gen 1:1, Isaiah 66:2
"For my hand made all these things. Thus all things came into being", declares the LORD.
Note the the term "" The LORD"" is used several times in the Bible instead of "YAHWEH" because the Jews consider the name of God sacred and should not be used commonly.

If you make a little effort to read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY, you will see exactly how God Almighty created everything, including how it created Yahweh your god and all other earthly gods you worship. You will also see the reason why these little little gods like Yahweh, Allah, Ahura Mazda, Moloch etc tussle for religious power. Eventually you will see how the gods of science have put Yahweh, Allah and thousands of religious gods into a spiritual cage so as to usher in the Aquarius Age where everything is done and performed scientifically. May the Light of God Which created Yahweh your god reveal the truth to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... by ayberry: 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
ademidedavid:
I am still confused about something;

I don’t claim to know all but I can attempt to explain this.
There are two worlds, the physical and the spiritual.
The physical world is for men only which exist in time, if you understand what I mean.
In the other side the spiritual world is limitless n eternal. It doesn’t have time. That why in the Christian doctrine when you die a sinner they say you’re lost forever. Death is a portal to the spiritual world and in that world all things are possible.
Now to your question, Satan can not be forgiven because in the spirit realm when you’re lost you’re lost. That’s your permanent state. If Satan was a man he can b forgiven but he’s a spirit. Forgiveness is given to man alone

1 Like

Re: God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... by IamgratefulLord(f): 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Alfamann:

There is no God.

If there isn't God, how did the first man and woman come to earth? tongue
Who gave birth to them?
Who created the heavens and the earth?
Who gave birth to Adam and Eve? angry
Re: God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... by temitope27(m): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
Alfamann:

There is no God.

Bleep off

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

On The Jews And Their Lies (Martin Luther's blunder) / 25 Good Things Your Nigerian Church Can Do For You / Top 20 Richest Pastors In The World - Number 6 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.