Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

How To Survive In Nigeria As A Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Survive In Nigeria As A Christian (318 Views)

Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) / As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? / Benevolent Muslims In The House! A Christian Needs To Eat Sallah Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive In Nigeria As A Christian by Petie33: 7:20am On Sep 26, 2021
INTRODUCTION
TEXT. MATT-5vs13-16 You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.
5:14 “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.
5:15 Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house.
5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
this is going to be a long episode so those that are not prepared to study will not be able to cope with this but first I want us to see it how the Bible sees it the book of judges- 3vs 7-11[b]So the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the Lord. They forgot the Lord their God, and served the Baals and Asherahs.
3:8 Therefore the anger of the Lord was hot against Israel, and He sold them into the hand of Cushan-Rishathaim king of Mesopotamia; and the children of Israel served Cushan-Rishathaim eight years.
3:9 When the children of Israel cried out to the Lord, the Lord raised up a deliverer for the children of Israel, who delivered them: Othniel the son of Kenaz, Caleb’s younger brother.
3:10 The Spirit of the Lord came upon him, and he judged Israel. He went out to war, and the Lord delivered Cushan-Rishathaim king of Mesopotamia into his hand; and his hand prevailed over Cushan-Rishathaim.
3:11 So the land had rest for forty years. Then Othniel the son of Kenaz died if you [/b]notice VS 7 the word and the children of Israel did evil was always repeated although the book of judges so in this studies we are going to have two outlines and to create time maybe we can only do one outline today
OUTLINE-1 what is Nigeria's problem and why are we facing all this (2) what is the best way to solve this problem.
so we start with (1) what is Nigeria's problem you see when you say the problem in the country we will list so many things starting from our leaders to insecurities and then economy so many things my friends but why are they so many why this problems
1) we children of GOD have gone to sleep Matthew-13vs25-27
13:25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.
13:26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared.
13:27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’
that is what we have in this country now did you know what tares do they shoke plants my friends this are our current condition
2) we lack love
yes love for ourselves, our children, our community, our country. etc. the list are endless from our text we are the light in the world, our community, our country but what do we give out hate so how can we have peace?
I will stop here we will continue later
By the way I am just a Bible student
Re: How To Survive In Nigeria As A Christian by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:24am On Sep 26, 2021
Nice one.

We Nigerians, especially our leaders are the problems of Nigeria.

So if things are going to get better in this nation, we would need to change our ways and truly turn to God.

Not all these eye service we're doing, where we honor God with our lips and mouths but our hearts are not with Him, but real turning to God and serving Him with our hearts also.

And it shall be well with us.

God bless.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(Download) THE POWER TO GET WEALTH Part 1 By Apst Joshua Selman (Oct 17) / Please Help, An Evil Spirit Is Disturbing Me / Watch Stunning Pictures Of The Multi-billion Naira Sekuro Royal Palace Of King A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.