Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body (26616 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From Poland (Photos) / Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by OG1BABY(f): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by zombieHUNTER: 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Speaking from your shallow mindedness?, Nigeria is beyond one person, don’t know how you Children reason, accepted defeat before the battle had begun? very myopic outlook, what a shame.

You are the shallow zombie robot here..

Only dead things defend a working tribalistic dullard like Buhari
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by Jolite(m): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
Did he not come back with his friend Reno Omokri?

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by Zinpat: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
Unfortunately, one can't give what he does not have.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by dimmyj(m): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
I care less abeg
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by YouandiAllofus: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
Y
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by berrystunn(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
IPONK.

Indigenous people of nnamdi kanu.

Are you guys still waiting for UN ?

Or continue... Your sit at home program.

Sit at home program to respect the following

Sit at home for nnamdi kanu every Monday.
Sit at home for Biafra remembrance day.
Sit at home for buhari visit to IMO.
Sit at home for Nigeria Independence day October 1st .

grin grin grin grin grin grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by AndroidAI(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
Looking for a sefcon in Abj... Quote me
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
MelesZenawi:
The world loves and adores buhari and always assigns him duties because they know quite well that as an educated and a seasoned democrat he has the ability to diplomatically restore peace in troubled African countries.

The only people who keeps biting themselves are Igbos the known terrorist organization. Meanwhile while Igbos keeps killing igbos buhari will soon end his tenure and handover to next democratic elected president.

I wonder what they will tell their brainwashed zombies the next president will be may Jubril El-Congo this time around.

Soon the Nigerian state will walk through Igbos and laid it to rest.

You think we are your slaves nah - Indigenous Nigerians displaced some of us now live in IDP camps -You uneducated foreigners from Futadjalon making noise in our land any how .
We are not our fathers.This generation will send yall back to Futadjalon where you belong .
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
nonsense
Were you expecting the Plane to crashed and killed Bubu ?........... This must be a devine Disappointment for you grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by Lugianostar(m): 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
And you believe with his ugly antecedence in tackling critical issues , he has already failed on the task and maybe will delegate Osibanjo to go and speak English which at this point no be wetin we go chop?
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by nkwoemeka(m): 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
You can't give what you don't have period.
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by nkwoemeka(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
You can't give what you don't have period
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by BelovedofLord: 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
VERY INTERESTING, indeed!?
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by RodeDindu: 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
Fahdiga:
Killings will rise spontaneously
It started already, over 30 soldiers killed in Maiduguri yesterday
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by Xynoya: 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
Dollars is rising & people are suffering, resign na.
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by Abujason: 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
chidonweb:
Welcome back sir.
I hope you ask other world leaders how they are developing their countries.
We have suffered enough.
Please save this country from total collapse
He has no brains to be effective
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by Hallabee1(m): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
habsydiamond:
Bubu the best president ever... Believe at ur own perils..

Aje....

your father...

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by snowball11(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
He, therefore, urged Buhari to continue to show leadership as he looked up to Nigeria to help stabilise the sub-region in terms of democracy and good governance.

That Antonio Conte grin abi Guterres no really know wetin dey worry am!

Somebody wey no even no where 'leader' dey for even him own country naim one come go find 'ship' for other African countries! undecided
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by WinForever(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
The most important decision to make in life!!!
... between life and death!
My advice is for you to choose Life

JESUS is Life! He is the owner of Life and gives His followers life eternal!
What are you then waiting for?

Accept Him today and become a follower of His and begin your joyful journey to eternal life in Christ.

... remember that, there is no other alternative!
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by luckysmills: 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
He should Gettat joor.

I teach crypto trading sha.

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by ba2remagaji: 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by Noblewealth(m): 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
Baba no get last memory now..
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by Phoenixflap: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
These leaders are birds of the same feather...

Spineless man couldn't speak courageously!!!
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by mybiz234: 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin

Bad News for wailers, Ipob Terriorsts beware president Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is back

grin grin gringringringringringringrin

Mr Ignoble Irresponsible Hailer of Failure, how come buhari's so-called infrastructure hasn't improved the lives of the common man? grin

Do you realise how much damage you are doing to the destiny of your children by defending a bad government? cheesy

Oh, you don't know? By the time you know, I hope the destiny of your children wouldn't have been completely destroyed. cheesy

Keep on defending evil, bro Ignoble Hailer of Backwardness. You will get the reward of damaged destiny in full measure cheesy
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by bobbybrown007: 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
My problem is not the meeting, where my problems lies is, does he understand what was spoken? He shouldn't disgrace nigeria.
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by baloney: 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
shocked cool shocked

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by Hallabee1(m): 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
Aje.....

i hope you deliever the message i asked you to deliver .....but if you dont, well i could understand
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by McKayConcept(m): 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
Contact us for final year and Masters Project writing

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body by Temptee101(m): 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin

Bad News for wailers, Ipob Terriorsts beware president Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is back

grin grin gringringringringringringrin

Who are you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Internally Generated Revenue At State Level (2016) / Senate Forced Into Closed Door Meeting Over Ministerial Nominees. / Abia Civil Servant Born In 1961 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.