Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) (82201 Views)

Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) / Where Is Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara? / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) by Charmingrascal(m): 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
Esseite:
You know the joker in all of this... Oshomole is coming back as APC chairman, his sack would be upturned thereby forcing a Northern presidential candidate on APC.. while Atiku is gaining inroad in PDP..

So save all the stress.

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) by fourboys: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
What do u expect?? The girl don go broke
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) by Rexwalters1: 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
SarkinYarki:

I have been a greater blessings to the human race than any man from lineage
Maybe a blessing to your wailing compatriots Reno Omokri & Deji Adeyanju?
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) by TurnNewLeaf: 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
daddytime:
"Soshal" distancing...

I won't be surprised if Osho was paying her based on appearance per event.
just shut up
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) by TurnNewLeaf: 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
CilicMarin:

Yea there was Covid 19 in 2017 when Oshiomole became APC Chairman. Mtcheeew..
as in eh the way nairalanders reason sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
Aurelius1:
Beauty and the....... (abeg make somebody helep me complete am)

...the Boss.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) by TurnNewLeaf: 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
SarkinYarki:
How come only four people are wearing face mask in the entire hall ? Abi na photoshop?

Well her body direction shows that her soul feels repulsed by the little man and she is only sitting there to earn
dumb comment

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) by daddytime(m): 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
just shut up

Dingbat
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
Aurelius1:

Nor vex, i for epp you complete am but my mouth dey pain me. Even my hand swell up? I nor fit type am

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
alpharoyalty:
First picture says it all.

They are not connecting at all. It's like it's a contract union.
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) by suffering: 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
This man should at least stay in shape to satisfy his young wife, na. I hate when men do this. If in shape he won’t turn so many heads at their obvious physical mismatch. Hmm, being a trophy wife is fun. For her to achieve the feat at the old age of 39 is something one should study. She didn’t have many options so settled for him.
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
SarkinYarki:
How come only four people are wearing face mask in the entire hall ? Abi na photoshop?

Well her body direction shows that her soul feels repulsed by the little man and she is only sitting there to earn

Any young Edo guy wein fit codedly hold this babe go chop puna and money taya. And let nobody come and shout married woman nonsense here because she's property of Edo state, having been acquired with Edo state commonwealth.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) by udomma1005(m): 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ta dah dah dah tah dah dah.... Beauty and..... the beast...... lah lah lah hiiiiii
I love this sound track!
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
cheesy
SpecialAdviser:
B like Oshiomole don give this woman HIV.
Why she lean like this?

grin grin grin grin grin

Na joke ooooo

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
Some young girls can marry anyth....
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) by adecz: 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
E be like say him don go
beg her to reconsider ♥him.. ☺️☺️☺️
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) by Lugianostar(m): 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
Osho Baba

Na the coconut head i carry sabi am?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) by Hallabee1(m): 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
Aurelius1:

Aje...

that one na movie, you mean the one that i watch...called beauty and the beas*t....no be me type am oo

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) by Whatshallido: 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
houseontherock:
The woman is looking somehow sha...so much for a trophy wife undecided
No More National Cake
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) by nkwoemeka(m): 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
The beauty and the beast
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) by Hallabee1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
nairavsdollars:
I can bet Oshiomhole hasn't seen this lady's shimmy talkless of...

Aje.....

you and this your ketboard self....like 5 & 6.... cant you control that keyboard niii
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) by Nonexisting1: 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
Aurelius1:
Beast Gorilla.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) by Dshocker(m): 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
Everyone on earth will agree that this beautiful woman got to marry Adams becaue of his stolen wealth... Remove the money and see the way she will japa
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) by Cnach: 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
blamingthedevil:

first picture is a photoshop....look at the bench
Photo what?
That's light reflection jareh.
If one is Photoshop all are Photoshop and if one is real all are real. Na everything them dey Photoshop?
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) by Southeast21: 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
Osho go dey thank God say Corona dey, I wonder how baba Osho would look without those nose mask.
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) by Fcwilly: 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
alpharoyalty:
First picture says it all.

I disagree with you,look at other participants in that hall, see where they are also facing or looking?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
Women and love for money.

Smh.

Imagine if he was one average street guy, would she have looked at him twice, not to talk of marrying him? undecided

You can see from the 1st pic that love isn't even there.

Once she's saved enough in her bank account, she would file for divorce.

Saw this.

Smh.
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) by sisisioge: 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
daddytime:
"Soshal" distancing...

I won't be surprised if Osho was paying her based on appearance per event.

Bad belle! You cant believe they could happy sha grin.
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) by ak22(m): 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
CilicMarin:

Yea there was Covid 19 in 2017 when Oshiomole became APC Chairman. Mtcheeew..

Read you no go read. That is their latest picture open that Instagram link biko
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) by Bigchristo: 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
film3four:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLMjDYX5kEY

https://www.instagram.com/p/CURzlbCtXky/?utm_medium=copy_link
This is the kind outing you see from couple who didn’t really get married for love but money, the lady is practicing social distancing grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video / Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements / President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.