Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks (8048 Views)

Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS / Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness / Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Izuchukwu18(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
Captain8:
good question.... kanu lied a lot.... he knew his followers are gullible so he start vomittin out things even from his anus...

Make general ditari come out fully and agitate,just making noise online especially on Facebook.
Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Captain8(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

Make general ditari come out fully and agitate,just making noise online especially on Facebook.
we can't agitate now when our enemy kanu is still alive in prison....we will only agitate when we hear kanu is death....because any of our agitation might help freed kanu our arch enemy.....

when next kanu come back to this earth he will never provoke Ijaws by landgrabbing them to his biafuru
Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by matrixmuzi: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
This op and his goons are bunch of half apes. We will see how u guys will be after 2023 . Never have the mind to come back and beg that it was the work of the devil that u should be integrated back into the people u fought against because I know that day will surely come.
Just maintain your stand where u are till eternity
Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
Though I don't like MNK because of his foul-mouthedness but this guy is a loose cannon. I just hate him for his stupidity, by following the same step MNK was hated for.
Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by mybiz234: 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oga there is no killer herdsmen in Igbo land. A guy was arrested recently for masterminding killings in Benue. And he is not even fulani. Didn't u see the recent confession of Nelly Ofeogbu former DOS member how Chinasa Nworu masterminded the killings of some people in Igbo land and shouted Fulani and she called names. Check my thread.

Shame on you!

Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Izuchukwu18(m): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
Captain8:
we can't agitate now when our enemy kanu is still alive in prison....we will only agitate when we hear kanu is death....because any of our agitation might help freed kanu our arch enemy.....

when next kanu come back to this earth he will never provoke Ijaws by landgrabbing them to his biafuru

You see that's why I call you guys the most witless and weak ethnic group we have in Nigeria,this ijaw Fawn life style can't help you guys,ogoni mooral pass una own.
Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by BiafranOG: 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
grin OK. You wey go school, how your life con be na MNK IS ONE MAN YOUR FATHER WILL LOVE TO HAVE AS A SON WHILE YOU HANG IN A CONDOM AND SWIM DOWN THE TOILET..

SOON YOU WILL COME OUT AND SAY HE IS A BRITISH CITIZEN. cheesy NWA MPKI
Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Help2020: 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

https://www.facebook.com/107121501649867/videos/209909524463382/

Fast forward to the 9th minute to hear the school background of Nnamdi Kanu
A Ghanian woman gave him his British citizenship? Does that mame sense?
Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
ThankYouGod:
What is your point?

His point is, a scammer can never lead you to the promised land.
Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Help2020:

A Ghanian woman gave him his British citizenship? Does that mame sense?

Probably married a Ghanaian-Briton and got citizenship.
Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Captain8(m): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

You see that's why I call you guys the most witless and weak ethnic group we have in Nigeria,this ijaw Fawn life style can't help you guys,ogoni mooral pass una own.
for we to agitate kanu must have to tender public apology to the Ijaws first.......we Ijaws don't play with our Ijaw dignity, so kanu don't know what he has put his hands into when he add us into biafra without consultin our leaders and elders.....
Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Izuchukwu18(m): 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
TripleOh7:

Like how igboho scammed Yoruba nation, demanding #20 billion from federal government to stop the agitation,omo see sell out.
Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Izuchukwu18(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
Captain8:
for we to agitate kanu must have to tender public apology to the Ijaws first.......we Ijaws don't play with our Ijaw dignity, so kanu don't know what he has put his hands into when he add us into biafra without consultin our leaders and elders.....

Ijaws and pomposity Are like five and six,what an insult to the reputation of the Igbo ethnic group to tender an apology to ijaw,Igbo are the largest ethnic group altogether in southeast and Southsouth,so Ijaw have to blow to their masters the Igbos.
Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Captain8(m): 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

Ijaws and pomposity Are like five and six,what an insult to the reputation of the Igbo ethnic group to tender an apology to ijaw,Igbo are the largest ethnic group altogether in southeast and Southsouth,so Ijaw have to blow to their masters the Igbos.
but your ohanaeze apologised to Ijaw na, when ipob insulted papa Clark......
Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Mangekyo: 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
MNK is actually a disappointing fellow. I must tell you that I doubt if he's even educated. As far as I'm concerned, only an illiterate or semi illiterate can order the few followers he has to start killing security personnels. Mnk's plan was to have IPOB terrorist kill security personnels, then if the military react by killing a few suspects, he would then paste their pictures all over social media and then calls on the international bodies to see how barbaric the Nigerian govt are. The man was playing with igbo lives. I lost respect for MNK and IPOB terrorists after UGM. although I feel bad that he's in jail Sha.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Izuchukwu18(m): 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
Captain8:
but your ohanaeze apologised to Ijaw na, when ipob insulted papa Clark......
They never for one day apologize to ijaw, they only shouted at ipob not to cause disunity between Igbos and ijaws.
Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Captain8(m): 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

They never for one day apologize to ijaw, they only shouted at ipob not to cause disunity between Igbos and ijaws.
thats the kind of apology we love most..... as far as they condemned ipob from our demands, we are satisfied and even sacrificed..lol..
Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Eastlink(m): 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mangekyo:
MNK is actually a disappointing fellow. I must tell you that I doubt if he's even educated. As far as I'm concerned, only an illiterate or semi illiterate can order the few followers he has to start killing security personnels. Mnk's plan was to have IPOB terrorist kill security personnels, then if the military react by killing a few suspects, he would then paste their pictures all over social media and then calls on the international bodies to see how barbaric the Nigerian govt are. The man was playing with igbo lives. I lost respect for MNK and IPOB terrorists after UGM. although I feel bad that he's in jail Sha.
Gbam.
Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Izuchukwu18(m): 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
Captain8:
thats the kind of apology we love most..... as far as they condemned ipob from our demands, we are satisfied and even sacrificed..lol..
I saw how you were happy offline when you saw "unityā€¯ on my comment,ijaw unity beggers, landgrabbers haba.
Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

Like how igboho scammed Yoruba nation, demanding #20 billion from federal government to stop the agitation,omo see sell out.

If you look at the wordings of your post you'll see the lack of sense there.

20billion from the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT not YORUBA NATION.

Way better than uwazurike who sold passports of a non-existent country to y'all dumb folks.

Not like Kanu who levied taxes on the people he's pretending to free.

I don't expect you to see what I'm trying to point out to you after all if someone can be gullible enough to believe Kanu when he said he was going to Abuja to cut Buhari's head and bring to the easterners, then you'll have to question the level of thinking of such people following him.

Professor Banji Akintoye is the leader of Ilana Omo Oodua and NINAS and chief Sunday Igboho is an important personality in the struggle.

I'm sure even you won't even dare to compare the Fendi-wearing hunchback albino to the good Prof.

1 Like

Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by 9japride(m): 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

NK is a terrorist
[color=#006600][/color]

Its your opinion and its ok. Just agree you love him so much. He's in detention and yet you won't let him rest.
Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
You that you're not a scammer, what do you stand for?

People who believe in Biafra don't care if he is a scammer or not?

Call him whatever names you want, his name rings bell than anyone in your family.

TripleOh7:

Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
ThankYouGod:
You that you're not a scammer, what do you stand for?

People who believe in Biafra don't care if he is a scammer or not?

Call him whatever names you want, his name rings bell than anyone your family.

Don't even go there.

This is a faceless forum. You don't know me and I don't know you, so quit spilling crap.

And while you're at it, maybe you can tell us what Nnamdi Kanu was doing for a living before he latched unto this agitation of his.
Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Kwem(m): 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

MNK is the trouble in my land Igbo land. So allow me wail over my land.
if this statement right here means all the accusations you have against MNK :

1 you've got no point,
2 brainless,
3 Impostor,
4 greed,
5 stupid and daft,
6 opportunist and sadist,
7 agent of darkness and all abnormalities synonymous to the present day Nigeria..

Have peace in your coven and leave the great MNK out of your stupidity..
Clout chaser.
SMH....
Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
I don't know you, but what you write here tells how clouded your sense of reasoning is.

And once again, people who believe in Biafra don't care about his past. So what's your problem?

Are you more saint than him?

TripleOh7:

Don't even go there.

This is a faceless forum. You don't know me and I don't know you, so quit spilling crap.

And while you're at it, maybe you can tell us what Nnamdi Kanu was doing for a living before he latched unto this agitation of his.
Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
ThankYouGod:
I don't know you, but what you write here tells how clouded your sense of reasoning is.

And once again, people who believe in Biafra don't about his past. So what's your problem?

Are you more saint than him?

My sense of reasoning ain't clouded.

For all we know, Nnamdi Kanu might just qualify as the greatest Igbo killer of all times if his dreaded ESN continue murdering the citizens he hopes to liberate.

We aren't talking about saints here, we are talking about genuineness.

"People who believe in Biafra". Do you claim to speak on behalf of "people who believe in Biafra"? Cos that'll be a very grand claim to make, wouldn't it?
Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Izuchukwu18(m): 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
TripleOh7:

If you look at the wordings of your post you'll see the lack of sense there.

20billion from the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT not YORUBA NATION.

Way better than uwazurike who sold passports of a non-existent country to y'all dumb folks.

Not like Kanu who levied taxes on the people he's pretending to free.

I don't expect you to see what I'm trying to point out to you after all if someone can be gullible enough to believe Kanu when he said he was going to Abuja to cut Buhari's head and bring to the easterners, then you'll have to question the level of thinking of such people following him.

Professor Banji Akintoye is the leader of Ilana Omo Oodua and NINAS and chief Sunday Igboho is an important personality in the struggle.

I'm sure even you won't even dare to compare the Fendi-wearing hunchback albino to the good Prof.

Ndi ofu mmanu, that your prof is a beguiler,you guys are inconstant in nature,I know that one day that swashbuckler called igboho will take a grease one's palms from the federal government, look at the criminal.

Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Kwem(m): 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
mybiz234:

Shame on you!
for your sanity leave this hungry fellow and his BMC compatriots, they can do anything to stay alive...

1 Like

Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Kwem(m): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
I leave this stupid thread for the unfortunate bingos....
Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Unik3030: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2021

I dare you if you are educated show your certificate let me show mine to PhD level. I know you are tout deported from turkey and now you wanna chase clout with Nnamdi kanu. Your a dummy and a fool Ijele . At this point I won't reply you because I know you won't come to east in your life time again. Fulani man.
a so called PhD holder reasoning like an idiot....i guess your PhD is player hating degree
Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

Ndi ofu mmanu, that your prof is a beguiler,you guys are inconstant in nature,I know that one day that swashbuckler called igboho will take a grease one's palms from the federal government, look at the criminal.

Since you asked for it, let me tell you the story of your forefathers, Omo Ajokuta ma momi.

There was a certain cantankerous man called Nnamdi Azikiwe. He was the political leader of Igbos. He was corrupt as well as cunningly untrustworthy.

He sold the entire Southern Nigeria to the Fulanis in the North singlehandedly by forming a unity government with the Northern oligarchy instead of the west that had offered him Prime minister position. Instead, he settled for licking the butt of Tafawa Balewa in a largely ceremonial, non relevant post.

Not only that, he pointedly and bitterly opposed Awolowo and Enahoro who wanted the inclusion of secession into the nation's constitution.

I guess it is ironic that close to 3 million of his people lost their lives in a war to secede and poetic justice that it happened DURING his lifetime.

Who's the betrayer now? Who's the chameleon?

Most of you guys here are urchins. I doubt if you're even 20 years old yet, probably 18.

Open a book and read and maybe you'll learn the history of your people and stop waving your ignorance around like a victory flag, kiddo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos First Lady To Lead War Against Drug Abuse In Schools, Communities / APC Leads In Seven Lgas In Yobe - The Nation / Breaking: Akwa Ibom Tribunal Orders For A Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.