Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh (22082 Views)

Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) / '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
BBBmall25:
That is how they keep derailing from the true teaching, causing confusion here and there
you picked a line from a whole message and made a conclusion out of it. Smart!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh by Randy111(m): 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
Yet they themselves tell lies to make people pay tithe
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh by Sholaco: 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Okay
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh by TheGift: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
saphiere:
A little lie causes no harm sir.

Which one be little lie again. Lie na lie.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
Just listen to one of the pastorprenual lying business men that are lying to Nigerians on daily basis telling someone not to.lie. Religious clown.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh by Adakintroy: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
Deepfeel:

Comedy is an art of fiction, we read fictional novels, watch fictional movies, it's all for entertainment

Comedy is not an art of fiction.

Comedy is an art.

Just like theater or music. It captures realities which is broad span fictional and non fictional alike .
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh by Stevyne: 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
sugarboy007:
I'm a student, need a Sugarlady or sexmate only serious minded ladies staying in Ibadan, Osogbo, ife, i can consider Lagos too, should DM... #canmakeyucum
Shey na like this you wan take make mama proud. grin
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh by Transcriber: 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kestolove:
Thats why its called joke oga pastor...u too don't fake it in d name of performing miracle
anty please be calming down

All these Abrahamic religions na scam
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh by yahmohy27: 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
SmellySperm:
Even God sef know say country hard. He knows we deserve laughter even in church.
Baba God sef sometimes like cruzzz grin
Is that man your God?
Wonderful!
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh by sewa36447(m): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
That is why is comedy. Comedian have to cook out sweet stories for them to be funny. Any comedian that cannot make people laugh can't survive in the Comedy industry.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh by Adakintroy: 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
Many of them just don't have the art anymore.

That's is why mr. Paul is a genuis this day. He is the only artist I see. He know what many are into is rubbish. So he more or less mold rubbish into an art form. Which is what art is a sculpture about reality and the reality over there in Nigeria comedy world is rubbish. They themselves just dont know it. he is ahead of his pack.. now he say actual rubbish for people to laugh imagine such audacious art.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh by Lewisdinho(m): 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
Concentrate on ur studies.
sugarboy007:
I'm a student, need a Sugarlady or sexmate only serious minded ladies staying in Ibadan, Osogbo, ife, i can consider Lagos too, should DM... #canmakeyucum
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh by NobleRace: 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
BBBmall25:
That is how they keep derailing from the true teaching, causing confusion here and there

What's the confusion in telling you to keep to the truth? If you love lies, keep promoting it.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh by Adakintroy: 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
Deepfeel:

Comedy is an art of fiction, we read fictional novels, watch fictional movies, it's all for entertainment

Comedy is fictional and non fictional. However fictions are not the same thing as lies. Iron Man is a fiction but there are underline themes that captions reality. The notion or mode of slugging between good and evil structure of meaning and what constitutes the right morality. Many of them are not infusing those underline truth into such fictions as you want to call it. They are not artist or if they are have sold out for money. So now all they do is tell over amplified tales/cook up events with no hook to realities. All na just Hussle for them.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh by Corporate2020: 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
This miscreant is not different from Boko Haram. He is just a useless fanatic, an extremist and a nincompoop.

When Churches act drama and use one of their members to represent Lucifer, does the person becomes Lucifer or the person that acts Christ now become Christ. It is not his fault anyway, he does not know that the country is hard and people are just trying to survive with their creativity. How will he even know when the poor rats still given the penny they have to the fat thieves.

If you are one of those that he is extorting and you quote me and say rubbish, I will whip your destiny with words.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh by Corporate2020: 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
sugarboy007:

I will drag you to Pastor Enenche.

Well, once you are paying Tithes and Offering, your Sins are forgiven.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh by Corporate2020: 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Mu’awiyyah ibn Haydah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Woe to one who tells lies to make people laugh. Woe to him! Woe to him!”

Source: Sunan Abī Dāwūd 4990

Your head to correct. Are you saying that the Prophet (SAW) does not joke? You must be silly.

I am a Muslim, my Prophet (SAW) is not a saddist like you his so called follower.

The person that reported that nonsense you quoted was a nincompoop. One of the saddist of yesteryears.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh by Realdeals(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Pastors also created fictional narrations on the altar to dazzle the congregation, it is very common.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh by NosaHenry(m): 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
He would have asked jesus not to speak in parables
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh by Truvelisback(m): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
This what over spirituality can cause.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
festacman:
Why do people view comedians as serious bunch but take politicians as unserious bunch? Come on, it should be the other way round.

Dear respected Pastor Paul Enenche, the truth is that jokes like novels, plays and short stories are products of creativity. It is not that easy to create jokes unless your creative juice is flowing. Now, are actors in church dramas also telling lies when assume characters they are not in real life?

Look nobody should worry too much about God because unlike humans, He sees true intentions and hidden abundance of the heart.
You are a General. You deserve five stars
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh by yeshuasfootstep(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
When you allow comedy in the first place in churches, what do you expect? Holy Comedy? Confused world.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh by oyeb15: 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Most stories pastors tell during sermons are lies

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh by Comedian2019: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
Don't lie and call it miracle.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh by ibinaboonline: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
I'm a born again Christian and I think this is bull. It's comedy and the comedian never claimed to be telling his audience pure truths and the audience also knows they're just stories meant to crack people up and pass a message at the same time. If this pastor feels this way about comedy, that's between him and his God and he shouldn't foist his personal bias on others while also condemning comedians and their audiences. I don't like this at all. I personally don't believe every parable Jesus told actually happened. Maybe they did but I don't think so. But the point of those parables were to pass a message across irrespective of whether they were true or not.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
Corporate2020:

Your head to correct. Are you saying that the Prophet (SAW) does not joke? You must be silly.

I am a Muslim, my Prophet (SAW) is not a saddist like you his so called follower.

The person that reported that nonsense you quoted was a nincompoop. One of the saddist of yesteryears.
I'd advice you to actually attend madrasah and learn islam. How do you know about the prophet when you do not learn about him?
Do you think Islam is based on personal reasoning and what you and I see fit as "correct"?

Seriously, learn Islam. This is so you can actually wear the barge of "I am a Muslim" correctly and proudly and certainly not just because "I think" or I was born in it.

PS: you don't have to lie to joke. An example is the stupidity you just displayed. It's not a lie, yet it is still funny.

One last thing. if you have an issue with me, you can insult me as much as you wish. But don't go as far as insulting a companion of the prophet. They have attained a level that you can NEVER attain.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh by descarado: 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
What about pastors that lie everyday on pulpits?

They are comedians. They pass messages through fabricated stories by making people laugh.
We all need comedians more than any other type of entertainers in Nigeria before everybody will run mental
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh by festacman(m): 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
AfricanKingkong:
You are a General. You deserve five stars

A quick sharp salute to you. Respect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? / Adeboye, Oritsejafor Vs T.b. Joshua (with Pics) / A Deeper Life Woman End Up In Hell For Using A Rubber Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.