Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

What Is This On My Back. [graphic] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is This On My Back. [graphic] (4654 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is This On My Back. [graphic] by Berezuski: 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
This should be ringworm
Very nasty and stubborn to cure!
Re: What Is This On My Back. [graphic] by bukitt: 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
Forget Hydraulic!!!

Apply Apple Cider Vinegar for fast result!

Trust me!

Dryness of skin. Always make sure to apply body lotion and stay neat!
Re: What Is This On My Back. [graphic] by Blackmiserable(m): 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
Charmingrascal:

If you use body spray and bathing soap with high fragrance kindly stop it.
Natural black soap is better (those cheap ones they measure)

When you have the opportunity always make sure you keep the area wet, soak cloth in water and place it there, it will prevent the area from getting too dry.
Most importantly avoid product with high fragrance and irritants.
You can get coconut oil and be applying it on that area.

Other people could help you with other remedies but those ones above are so important.

It is severe eczema and they might prescribe different drugs for you and it will not work.

More over take your personal hygiene very seriously, avoid any clothes that could make you sweat too much.
Try this bro, you will get result.

That thing on your body is embarrassing may God help you.

Lol. I agree. Looks like severe eczema.

Thanks for the advice. I'll put that in mind. Cheers.
Re: What Is This On My Back. [graphic] by Help2020: 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
Blackmiserable:
I feel a dull pain sometimes and it's been like this for two years now. It's on my back. All over!!!

How do I get rid of this thing?
Go and buy crusader soap,original one and watch that thing disappear. Or themosol soap.
Re: What Is This On My Back. [graphic] by Soukiss(m): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
Use cement.com I thanks lllllll m
Re: What Is This On My Back. [graphic] by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
Soukiss:
Use cement.com I thanks lllllll m
how old are you? Seriously?

1 Like

Re: What Is This On My Back. [graphic] by WantsandMore: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Most of those pimples, eczema, dry rough skin, and other skin problem that has refused to go No matter the Cream.

It can be caused by leaky and inflamed guts that obstructs the absorption of vital nutrients necessary for healthy skin

You Fix your guts, you fix your skin.

Inflammation of your digestive tracts restricts the optimum absorption of key macro and micronutrients.

Leaky guts also mean intestinal contents is leaked into the hepatic portal vein and carried to the liver

The liver will always try to clear the toxins neglecting others other metabolic function,

which can lead to the toxins being dump on the skin causing Skin issues.

You can treat it with

-light cardio,

-20/4 Fasting

-Avoiding wheat, soy, and
derivatives

-Drinking carrot/ Cucumber Infused water

-Avoiding processed foods-Eating more fermented foods, kefir, yogurts, pickles, sauerkrauts no Cheese.

-Avoiding Milk

-Cooking with Good salts(sea salts, pink Himalayan salts).

-Avoiding Unnecessary creams.

-Sugar is very bad for your skin health, avoid it.

-Fasting 24- 48hr every week. Make sure to wash your pillow and Beddings regularly.

Some of you have very bad bedroom Hygiene.

All this should help, even cheaper than a lot of creams.

Thanks for reading.
#Copied
Re: What Is This On My Back. [graphic] by Came4amod: 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
Blackmiserable:
I feel a dull pain sometimes and it's been like this for two years now. It's on my back. All over!!!

Buy skin heal and first treat your blood with fussin
Because if u treat the outside alone it will come back
Be vigorous about hygiene
Re: What Is This On My Back. [graphic] by dettolgel: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
Don't let anyone deceive you. It is called psoriasis a skin condition where the yeast on your skin start growing as a result of sweat.

We all have yeast on our skin some people are fortunate in that when they sweat and shower they are fine. While others like you, the yeast on your skin is stubborn and start forming colony.

I have had it, treated it during summer if I don't continue using the cream prescribe or bath with the soap it will appear again.

Because I do sports often and sweat alot. I would be on the bike the whole day cycling sweating and having the sweat soaked shirt on until I am done cycling or running. This gives room for the yeast to grow again. But now I am consistent with the soap.

During winter and spring I sweat less and use the soad sparing and I am fine.

How did I treat and managed mine?

I went to a dermatologist ( the second one. My first visit to a dermatologist for it was the summer of 2019.) and she prescribed a cream ( sorry can't give you the name because where I live you can't get such cream without prescription) that I apply once a day on my back before bed time. I did it max for two weeks and it was fine.

Then I started using the shampoo she recommended, I just apply it on my body while in the shower and wait for like 5 minutes before washing it off.

Though she told me that if the cream does not clear it after 2 weeks I should take some medication ( she gave me prescription for that as well but asked me not to buy until after two weeks. But the cream worked and I was fine).

Before this last episode, I had it worse in the summer of 2019 while vacationing in Spain. It was warm and damp there and my whole body was covered with it. I got back to my base saw a dermatologist ( to get appointments here takes months) who prescribed medication and cream. The drugs and cream worked wonder and within one week it was cleared.
However through out Covid I was exercising almost on daily basis taking long jogs cycling outdoors for hours. I never bothered to use the cream again and it reappeared again hat was when I went to see the female dermatologists described above.

Don't worry just see a dermatologist you will be fine. Personally I prefer the cream than taking medicine for it. Though with cream it might take a little longer to clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is This On My Back. [graphic] by taretoofine(m): 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
This stuffs can embarrass someone

For un-orthodox method application of hydraulic fluid for fast action, it clears it and stops the itching
For orthodox method get ketokenazole drugs and ointment

I understand how you feel but believe me and thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is This On My Back. [graphic] by KingMack(m): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
Blackmiserable:

Buy ketaconazole tablets and cream ₦700 both use this and come back to quote me if am wrong brake fluid will do no damn nothing!
Re: What Is This On My Back. [graphic] by Blackmiserable(m): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
KingMack:

Buy ketaconazole tablets and cream ₦700 both use this and come back to quote me if am wrong brake fluid will do no damn nothing!

Thanks boss. I'll buy it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) / Gunmen Attack Ex-militant Country Home In Bayelsa / Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.