Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day (1284 Views)

After Eating A Pussy, He Got This!!!! (graphic Photo) / This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] / Video: American Pastor, David Wilson Caught On Camera Eating A Lady's V*gina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day by ifytrik(m): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2021
Hey nairalanders, I had a serious misunderstanding with my girl last week and guest what caused it, well it all started when she came visiting and I served her a meal my sister made the previous day, while she was eating the meal, she complained that the food doesn't taste as if it was prepared today and I said yes my sister actually prepared it yesterday night, she tried forcing herself to vomit the food but the food was already in the bottom of her Tommy; D, she furiously left my house and refused to pick my calls, I narrated the ordeal to my friends and was disappointed at their response, they were like "guy you don pass this level nah, no tell us say you still de eat food wey them cook yesterday o", mehn I was speechless. So I want to know, are there any negative effect of eating meals that was prepared the previous day? Or people just feel they are rich enough so they shouldn't be eating meals that was prepared the previous day.
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day by Palazee(m): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2021
What the Fūck did i just read.

Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day by ifytrik(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2021
Palazee:
What the Fūck did i just read.
grin
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day by Palazee(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2021
Yes, it causes HIV/AIDS, Breast cancer, Diabetes, Stroke, Death

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day by Bola146(f): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2021
One man's food is another man's poison.
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day by Elchappo: 11:26am On Sep 26, 2021
It causes meningitis...

No go dump that spoilt slay queen and also get a fridge..

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day by ifytrik(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2021
Palazee:
Yes, it causes HIV/AIDS, Breast cancer, Diabetes, Stroke, Death
hmmm be serious for once now
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day by money121(m): 11:29am On Sep 26, 2021
ifytrik:
Hey nairalanders, I had a serious misunderstanding with my girl last week and guest what caused it, well it all started when she came visiting and I served her a meal my sister made the previous day, while she was eating the meal, she complained that the food doesn't taste as if it was prepared today and I said yes my sister actually prepared it yesterday night, she tried forcing herself to vomit the food but the food was already in the bottom of her Tommy; D, she furiously left my house and refused to pick my calls, I narrated the ordeal to my friends and was disappointed at their response, they were like "guy you don pass this level nah, no tell us say you still de eat food wey them cook yesterday o", mehn I was speechless. So I want to know, are there any negative effect of eating meals that was prepared the previous day? Or people just feel they are rich enough so they shouldn't be eating meals that was prepared the previous day.
Your Gf and your friend won gbadun grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day by Palazee(m): 11:30am On Sep 26, 2021
ifytrik:
hmmm be serious for once now
Am serious

Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2021
I hadly eat it too, it's better you prepare what you will eat once, warming food is not in my style, she might be right. You can't force her to like what she dislikes
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day by Kestolove(m): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2021
Na that one dey sweet pass
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day by Iamagoodgirll: 11:37am On Sep 26, 2021
Where Una dey see this kind of girls, there's nothing wrong about it your girl is over reacting and if she continues ignoring your calls let her be, You own her no apology.

Cut your coat according to your size
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day by ifytrik(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2021
money121:

Your Gf and your friend won gbadun grin grin
cheesycheesy
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day by ifytrik(m): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
I hadly eat it too, it's better you prepare what you will eat once, warming food is not in my style, she might be right. You can't force her to like what she dislikes
Ok, just that I don't see anything wrong with it
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2021
Silly and stupid reaction from her if you ask me,that's highly disrespectful. Hope you are thinking well in this your relationship

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day by temitope27(m): 11:56am On Sep 26, 2021
Na that kind food they sweet pass grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day by ifytrik(m): 11:57am On Sep 26, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
Where Una dey see this kind of girls, there's nothing wrong about it your girl is over reacting and if she continues ignoring your calls let her be, You own her no apology.

We've made amendment already, she came back to her senses the next day and and called me to apologize for her actions, she knew if she had picked my call that very day, i may end our relationship before hanging up.
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day by AcademicWriter: 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
Na that one comin sweet passage
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day by Iamagoodgirll: 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
ifytrik:
We've made amendment already, she came back to her senses the next day and and called me to apologize for her actions, she knew if she had picked my call that very day, i may end our relationship before hanging up.
good for her
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day by brosom(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
Na plenty money dey course this kind post,

Hungry man no get time for this ur thread.
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day by Sonnobax15(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
grin
Mennnnnnnn,I was never privileged to the extent of throwing away a meal prepared the previous day...In fact,for my popsman house,na food wey we cook yesterday dey sweet pass as at then......You dare not throw away even an eba that was prepared the previous day unless you wanna go into a boxing ring with popsman undecided
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
ifytrik:
This particular girl is not your soul mate. If the both of you are just helping each other to climb mountain then it is okay but otherwise, inform us when she comes up with another silly act like this.
Leftovers may cause typhoid but her reaction gave her away. She's not culture.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day by ifytrik(m): 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
excellence44:

This particular girl is not your soul mate. If the both of you are just helping each other to climb mountain then it is okay but otherwise, inform us when she comes up with another silly act like this.
Leftovers may cause typhoid but her reaction gave her away. She's not culture.
Afer her actions that very day, i now see her as a sex partner and not as a girlfriend anymore, i am 100 percent sure that our relationship is going o end very soon because she lacks manners, she is the kind of girl you can hardly forget after brake up but her actions will help me forget her and move on on. Thanks bro

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day by helinues: 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
Honestly, I don't like left over foods.

Infact, my laziness does not reach the level of not being able to prepare good meal for my stomach.
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day by Pweetiedude(m): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kestolove:
Na that one dey sweet pass
Most especially next day EBA with okro soup garnished with fish, e dey sweet die.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day by debbydams(f): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
ifytrik:
nop,its choice but a day food is the best.. Especially vegetables nd Spag I cook and finish it immediately,once its cold I can't take it even if its thesame day..
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day by debbydams(f): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
helinues:
Honestly, I don't like left over foods.

Infact, my laziness does not reach the level of not being able to prepare good meal for my stomach.
lol,I'm very good in cooking but to cook ehn I really hate that shit but as a lady i Dont have a choice
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day by debbydams(f): 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

lol
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day by helinues: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
debbydams:
lol,I'm very good in cooking but to cook ehn I really hate that shit but as a lady i Dont have a choice

How can I be lazy to cook the foods that will benefit my body? For what?

Infact I cook 2 times a day, outside food once in a month
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day by Cokahot: 7:04am On Sep 27, 2021
Shey na stew stored in freezer or na rice ,wey una dey warm for pot. When stayed with a poor bastad that is arrogant,I noticed I kept purging ,no lite for almost a week I stayed there,they don't have fridge,freezer,nothing just warming of spoilt food,spoilt meat,it got to a stage,I couldn't bear it any longer. I ran away and never returned. How can someone be serving me spoilt meat,sour soup,my body ain't used to that kinda poverty. When I got home,I fell sick. If u no get freezer,gen to power u the freezer. Then that's shi t

(1) (Reply)

If The Crop Of Men On The Streets Have The Mentality Of The Average NL Male, Omo / I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.