Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) (63670 Views)

Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) / Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
We are in Endtime when evil is increasing on a daily basis. There's no day that comes by that you will not hear news of innocent people dying. Jesus is the only safety we need in this perilous time. His coming is near that is why you see all this evil multiplying to make us run to him. If you have not tmro is too late.
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by izubext007: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
Yoruba Nation.
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by gudnex22(m): 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hangmnk:
Afonja Christian, I bet. Even before reading the names. Without Afonja Christians and IPOB terrorists, Nigeria would have been heaven on earth. There'll be zero crimes. Police will have no work

They are all head slammers aka religion of piss shame on you

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by LeeSantos(m): 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
twilliamx:

You are simply a big foooool with low self esteem

I don't know what to reply an Ediot like you. Cus I will be wasting my data on a useless creation.
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by LeeSantos(m): 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
careytommy37:

You are a waste pipe

Thank you fellow waste pipe.

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by JaskanFactor: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
LeeSantos:
This world is a racist itself. Why didn't we have only one race(white). Instead you created a black humans with Every bad this in their name. If Trurly Jesus was a white man. Then I know black is a curse.

Upon all the ritual. Your name will not still come out on Forbes list

Oyinbo do more juju than us, and they start from very young age.
What do you think all thier wars are about,
who do you think boko haram is working for.

We sacrifice cattle, oyinbo sacrifice us like we use cattle.
parrt of our colonial heritage.

from as young as 10 year old in primary school oyinbo is looking to talk to dead people.

What do you think all thier horror movies is about, you think horror movie is a joke , they mean business.

What i see happening in nigeria shames me, but our juju is small compared to oyinbo.
Dont let thier fair complexion fool you, our mind is white and thier mind is very black compared to us.

THey just closed down boy scouts of america due to 84000 law suits of rape of children in boy scouts by scout leaders over the years.

Who do you think bob risky is working for trying to turn Nigeria men gay.
Just be very careful which oyinbo movies you watch or what part of their culture you adopt.

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Aganju849: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
post=106184703:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/9/man-slaughters-his-14-year-old-brother-for-money-ritual-in-kwara-2.html

This yahoo shìt gets realer every day

I fear yahoo boy pass Boko Haram now

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by kjhova(m): 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
LeeSantos:
This world is a racist itself. Why didn't we have only one race(white). Instead you created a black humans with Every bad this in their name. If Trurly Jesus was a white man. Then I know black is a curse.

These white people?

You need help brother!

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by adecz: 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
⏩ Skull miners Inc..... ☠️☠️☠️

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Eddsaint: 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hangmnk:
Afonja Christian, I bet. Even before reading the names. Without Afonja Christians and IPOB terrorists, Nigeria would have been heaven on earth. There'll be zero crimes. Police will have no work

cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Amudeneogu: 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hangmnk:
Please, everything is for joke or ethinc and religious politice.
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by ModeEbo(m): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
C dem face
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Tinney104(m): 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
cry cry

Only Almighty Allah fit help us OMG ��

Let the future speak,judge and evaluate each man according to his accomplishment. The present is theirs but the future for which.............

Everybody Na fucking Hypocrite
I'm Damm tired of this issue in Nigeria

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Where did people get the idea that if they offer people for sacrifice they can get money.

Who gave them that idea? Nigeria is a terrible crime scene may we never encounter these demons.

Amen.

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
...he beheaded his own brother!!!
The coneheaded structure harvested the head of his own brother!!!
I mean,the mining industrialist mined the head of his own brother!!!!
Lzaa can thou imagineth thou this!!!?

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by ModeEbo(m): 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
No b me talk am

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by olamoses75(m): 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nawa o, 24yrs old man wan do ritual to get rich while I was praying to pass jamb at 24. This life get as e be.
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by JaskanFactor: 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
the people of southern side of west africa are very dangerous, and am speaking all along the southern coast of west Africa.

I have lived in Africa as African and seen them, and i have also seen them abroad to compare them with other people.
I used to get close to other Africans when i see them abroad , now i run from them both outside and inside my family.

Nobody has yet told the black man there is an epidemic of mutual trust amongst us.
But if you know whats good for you, you will think twice before coming close to another black man.
I personally i am done with African people.

When they are not posing buying what they cant afford, they are looking for someone to destroy to live a life of luxury.

When i see how things turned out in my family after my father passed, i did not know i grew up among enemies calling them brothers.

African people are casually very very dangerous .

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Igwetech: 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
Where are we heading in this country with all these killings for money rituals. Porverty has turned the head of most Nigerian youths upside down.
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
Afonja
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Nonexisting1: 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
These skull mining stories don tire me.

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Epeegee(m): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hangmnk:

Do you inherit stupidity from your father or mother?tribalism is part of the problem we have in this country,instead we all to come together and condemn evil,all we can do is bad mouthing ourselves and that shows how stupid we are most especially between we youths

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hangmnk:

Ismailia, Salisu and Ahmed are not Christian names. Abi which book in the Bible that kind baptismal name come from?

Zamfara & Kastina States are predominantly Muslim states and devoid of IPOB activities, I’m sure the bandits and ISWAP walking about in the bushes there are nothing but angelic hosts na. grin

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by JaskanFactor: 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
LeeSantos:

watch oyinbo ritualists sacrificing baby to god of fire

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ymYeS5VDMGMo/
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by molas02: 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hangmnk:
So that names be Christian namesssss.... Use sense always
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
[b][/b]
LeeSantos:

I tell you.. Blacks.. Africans are the most callous people this world and nature had a ever created
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
E ni kure!
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bola146:

herbalist Ahmed Nkwe, 44, lsmaila Saliu 25, and Saliu Ahmed, 30”.

Alfa hell fire! One of the reasons I can't marry Muslim, most of their alfas are worse than devil

Same way all these hungry called pastors too, if you too much believe in them, we are done sad

Then marry me. It's a simple sturv!
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by MrPaul2: 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hangmnk:
Stop smoking plantain leaves you will not hear, do any of those names look like a Christian name to you?

Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) / Prostitute Stabbed To Death In Her Lagos Hotel Room / Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images)