Stats: 3,194,962 members, 7,956,614 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) (64137 Views)

Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) / Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by 1daboi: 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hangmnk:
Afonja Christian, I bet. Even before reading the names. Without Afonja Christians and IPOB terrorists, Nigeria would have been heaven on earth. There'll be zero crimes. Police will have no work
you failed to mention the arewa bandits, boko Haram, or the herds men or are you one of them fool?

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by 1daboi: 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hangmnk:
Afonja Christian, I bet. Even before reading the names. Without Afonja Christians and IPOB terrorists, Nigeria would have been heaven on earth. There'll be zero crimes. Police will have no work
this idiot is truly one of the problems of this country. Imagine his reasoning

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Drone95(m): 11:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
tillaman:
Yezus
is that bubu's Nick name?
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 11:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
Problem nor too much for them don't do it because of money they won't listen now see your life.. may the almighty God punish you na Amen..
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by yemmywesey(m): 11:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Afonja and fulani again
Wetin dey happen in kwara in recent time
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by JaskanFactor: 12:04am On Sep 27, 2021
LeeSantos:

Oga it only 1 in 10000. African it has now turned to a norm.
Since I was born and now I am getting old. I have never heard or seen a Whiteman money ritual, never!.. here in Africa every single person is at risk of being used for money ritual.

That means thier juju is working on you, when you cant see it.
As they say, all that glitters is not gold.

Just know that in ancient times, those you call oyinbo now used to be called barbarian.

Some of the barbarian tribes were called names like
Goth, Vizigoth, Vandal .

The word vandalism is derived from the name of ancient oyinbo barbarian tribe.
From what you say, you dont have any idea of ancient history that lead to where we are today.

Oyinbo is not from Europe, the Europeans are amongst you there in west africa back people like you, they kicked them out of Europe.
For example the cameron tribe of europe, were relocated to country now called Cameroon.
As you can see there are lots of English names amongst southern Nigerians, so maybe they are the real english.

If you want to know what country a black african people came from in europe, just find out who colonised them.
Example the Portuguese are now called Angolan.

The Irish are now called Jamaicans

The French are dispersed world wide in all the black French speaking countries, example Haiti, Gabon, etc

Originally those you call Oyinbo today were from north Africa , the barbarians tribes of north africa that invaded Rome, then the rest of Europe.
And everywhere they went, to hide their barbarian roots, when they takeover a country they kick the people to Africa or west indies and adopt thier identity.

When you say Hue Man being , it means man whose skin has the hue of colour meaning dark skin person. Oyinbo used to be called Neanderthal man. That is why the term mankind exists to let you know there are different types of man.

And the entire Hollywood movie industry, the whole war culture, the financial system and much of the technology is all juju.
But you cant see the juju like mumu whilst you are under its spell.

Even the very English Grama has its roots in the magic book of Grimoire, English Grammar has its roots in black magic.
That is why a person can speak English to charm , casting spells of grammar, and you just think oh wow what nice spoken english, buts its all juju.

Oxford and Cambridge and Uxbridge is all witchcraft , but you cant see it whilst under its spell.
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by bitbillionaire: 12:06am On Sep 27, 2021
I guess that is what is called 'manslaughter'!

On a serious note, animals like that should not be allowed to live beyond 5 minutes of being caught in act.
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Bmgreat: 12:06am On Sep 27, 2021
No mercy for the wicked
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Bmgreat: 12:07am On Sep 27, 2021
bitbillionaire:
I guess that is what is called 'manslaughter'!

On a serious note, animals like that should not be allowed to live beyond 5 minutes of being caught in act.
I swear
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:13am On Sep 27, 2021
Totilopussylick:
grin Where that oyibo guy that called Afonja skull miner yesterday

Them done strike ooo shocked
Shut your mouth! This is a problem ravaging the whole country.
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 12:19am On Sep 27, 2021
esky158:
The way dis Aboki guys take the find money dis days ibo man no find money reach them oooooh!!
Aboki don join ibo man the do money ritual no body one broke for dis bubu regime
Those are not aboki's those are yoruba Mohammedans
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Bifwoli: 12:24am On Sep 27, 2021
habsydiamond:
24year old wanted to become rich all if a sudden. What's this country turning into sef
How come many are willing to slaughter others for money rituals?Does this fake stuff even work cuz i don't get it?

This is cursed practice i would NEVER slaughter another person to get rich and i'd never even want a share of those cursed gains.
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:25am On Sep 27, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Shut your mouth! This is a problem ravaging the whole country.
But more rampant in the whole of south west undecided
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Germi9: 12:28am On Sep 27, 2021
No love lost,no love found
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by HolyStriker(m): 12:51am On Sep 27, 2021
I wonder what is really happening in Nigeria these days? Is the air filled with slaughtering activation oxygen?

Why is police keeping those people caught slaughtering others? Mehn
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 27, 2021
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by GentleGiant007: 12:59am On Sep 27, 2021
koyyes:
Imagine killing your own blood. shocked
And two mumu parents were happy when they gave birth to these dumb Afonja negroes.

In 2021, this is the invention negroes can come up with.

Shame.

Who told you these guys are Afonjas? It wasn't mentioned anywhere in the story they are Afonjas. You are just craving for unnecessary attention. Their names do not suggest Afonjas you are screaming up and down. They may be Tapas or Nupes as there are many tribes living together in Kwara State. Get your facts right before you accuse people wrongly.
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Mjpem23(m): 1:01am On Sep 27, 2021
Bantu10:
Oh my, young soul!!

My brothers from the SW and their brothers from kwara state should look inwards and try to see where the problem is coming from. Kwara is a fulani state, but u will never read or see fulanis engaging in such heinous crime. Why only the yoruba folks?? This has gone out of control.

Peace!
You Dey ment sir/ma
There’s no fulani local government in the whole of Kwara Abeg shift with your lie….
We have 16 local government, oya just mention 2 Fulani local government. Kwara North people are pure mix Yoruba and Nupe people
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 27, 2021
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 1:12am On Sep 27, 2021
Bantu10:
Oh my, young soul!!

My brothers from the SW and their brothers from kwara state should look inwards and try to see where the problem is coming from. Kwara is a fulani state, but u will never read or see fulanis engaging in such heinous crime. Why only the yoruba folks?? This has gone out of control.

Peace!

Those guys ain't Yoruba...

I see you don't know that a minority tribe called Bariba own Kosubosu.
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Bola146(f): 1:36am On Sep 27, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Look at this dirty Polytheist trinitarian pagan

Who wil even marry a smelly xtian?

Impossible!!!

Dont deceive yourself no Real Muslim will go after a dirty kuffar like you with a smelly nyansh

Behavior is like a smoke, you are exactly like that man cheesy

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Hermaphrodite: 1:36am On Sep 27, 2021
This actually happened in Gure not KSB!! Notwithstanding, all those Young guys are desperate to making this money in anyway. The intimidation and curiosity on how they want to leave a life of affluence is overwhelming.

IKBARUTEN11:
Back then in KSB, it was peaceful and happy moods but the rate at which the baruba boys are developing interest in money ritual and internet scam is really degrading

Big shout out to Alhaji Abdullahi Suleiman oil and gas family
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:38am On Sep 27, 2021
Afonjas should stop all these unnecessary killing... ritual killers has killed more people in yoruba land than fulani herdsmen. And Nigeria government must designate them as terrorist organisation
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:42am On Sep 27, 2021
chiiraq802:
Killings for Rituals in Nigeria is getting out of hand and let me burst your bubble, there's nothing Government can do about it cuz our Polithiefcians are among those patronizing them.

Naija ritual killers dey always look razz and dirty for eye. useless demons.

RIP to that innocent soul, your elder broskiii failed you. Evil men in any form of disguise will not see Us and any of our loved ones this year and many more years to come. Amen!
point of correction, it's getting out of hand in yoruba land, but I rarely hear this kind of thing in other part of the country
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Hermaphrodite: 1:42am On Sep 27, 2021
wiseone28:
So he was 11 years old when he had the boy?

This your laziness will not kill you one day. To read a simple text has became a burden to you. Must you coment
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by juman(m): 1:55am On Sep 27, 2021
Money ritual is fake.
Dont do it.
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by JaskanFactor: 3:10am On Sep 27, 2021
Jupiter7:

Wait oo....are you saying the original Europeans were blacks?

The very word Human Being is talking about dark skin people.
Hue man means person with ark skin
Follow this youtube channel and he also mentions other channels.

The entire world from Russia , china, etc was all black people. Ancient black Chinese and Japanese look just like the Oyinbo version except dark skin, but with the Chinese Japanese's stature and eyes.
The hueman race was world wide, people like Napoleon and alexandre the so called great were the once who wiped out all those in the north and chased the rest to Africa so that today they can say Hueman race is African.

The very word Paris, is derived from Black Godess ISIS, cause Paris used to be called Paraisis, meaning area of ISIS temple.

Switzerland means land of the sisters of ISIS

From world war of around 1492 was when all the black europeans got killed or kicked out to Africa, America, west indies.
The black Scottish were shipped to America , as well as the some of the French.

April Fools day is celebration of the day the black Spanish were kicked out of Spain.
St Patricks day in Ireland is celebration of the day black Irish were kicked out of Ireland , they are now called Jamaican.
Scotland is named after black Egyptian princess scota

King James of England who sponsored the KIng James Bible was black man.

Some channels to educate you about colonial lies
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD0-MNqDbV6jFCMb8MPvjew/videos

Hear it from a honest barbarian white man himself
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-sk-ONtEPotnb90QcqWVNw

The human race fell from grace for being arrogant, and most of out black brothers and sisters dont know they fell from grace so they are still living the poser lifestyle even whilst in refugee camps they call their country , they dont know its not thier home.

God gave them the world to make humble, they started making themselves kings and queens , until the barbarians was used to punish them.
and still they are all posing till the end of the world and their existence. Get rich quick sell your mother kill brother lifestyle, i see it in black people at home and abroad. This is why they are in punishment and they still doing it.

Also some of the famous people in history that we are told are Oyinbo is actually black people , example Abraham Lincoln. One of the first presidents of USA. A lot to the classical music composers like schubert.

And the ancient world of the human race was far more technologically advanced than today. Many of the palaces you see in europe all the way to russia have recently been proved to have been built in ancient times, and not by the barbarians when they took europe, cause some of those palaces are so huge , there is noway anybody with horse and carriage could have built them in 1700.

I have personally seen pictures of ancient Aeroplanes that take off vertically in Egypt, they look like variations of 747. The planes are sitting in desert turned to stone. This is google map pictures

Check this playlist to know the ancient world was more hitech than today
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrlbr96wPy-YHH9fQ8Tj04HjhSRwrL545

And am sure niggers as arrogant as they had huge war that destroyed everything.

Part of the way the black people lost Europe is because the black people in Germany and Britain were using Oyinbo soldiers to fight each other, until the oyinbo they used as army eventually took Europe from them. And the niggers have learnt nothing since.
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Gval123: 3:44am On Sep 27, 2021
If ur money is not for people u love, then, money is not worth having
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by fortune1968: 3:45am On Sep 27, 2021
Useless people . They will say - Dangote o lori meji .....Otedola o lori meji oo.......

Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic / Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos / Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed